fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I just started new game bec. of old save bugs, got this new quest and wow, no progress after 2 years...WTF?!

Anmerkung 2020-07-18 160830.png

raining

Nov 19, 2018
Haha.. I thought it's a miracle when I saw '0.2 The red room' at first time.

Yeah Frankly, I dare don't think about 0.3 The red room.

So What. I got 0.3 that's a point, man. I got 0.3 The red room. :devilish:

Last edited:

Cor6ix

Jan 9, 2018
In the police station she offered me money, I took it.
After the first swimsuit, $70 left

What about the paths? What are they and where to choose?
I did not understand for why need perks and ntr scores. Massage 1/5?

I have seen:
Sasha - tits in the bathroom. Is there something else? Goals with anal?
Mia - several video chat scenes + final masturbation scene.
Julie+Mia - 1 video chat.
Nina - several nude scenes.
Jessica - 1 nude scene with horse dick.
Jessica+Nina - 1 scene in spa.
Akira+Lexi - 1 first scene.
Lisa - first massage.
+1 scene in pool with first swimsuit.

How much have i missed by wasting so much time grinding?
Girls Goals available in the current version or not?
2 new magazines not available in this version?

After 2 years it still looks like v0.1/demo version.
A game with a grind and a time limit, with a content level of about zero. Spent a lot of time checking every room, every hour. How about icons on the rooms like in other games?
How get Lisa massage? i have 2 day to the end of game and she always not in "that needed mood" 10\10 of all girls

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wow !!! 0.3a Version is A patreon friendly versin , 1.5G game size only can play 10 sec with .
Wow !!! How can i support this creator .
Incest isn't allowed on patreon. Could there be a way to enable incest that would then allow you, the player, to access more of the content? And has this question been asked and answered roughly 20 times since the update dropped? And would a quick search, either by clicking back throughthe thread or using the search bar have found those 20 or so answers?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Incest isn't allowed on patreon. Could there be a way to enable incest that would then allow you, the player, to access more of the content? And has this question been asked and answered roughly 20 times since the update dropped? And would a quick search, either by clicking back throughthe thread or using the search bar have found those 20 or so answers?
What i mean is , the other game's DEMO version way batter than 10 sec play.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Walkthrough?
Also, would be interested if there was also a non-futa version.
The plot and synopsis set-up is just screaming for it.
The protagonist is a trans character, how exactly do you envision this game without her? :FacePalm:

THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH, TYPING WALKTHROUGH INTO THE SEARCH BAR WOULD TELL YOU THAT :FacePalm:

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
What i mean is , the other game's DEMO version way batter than 10 sec play.
This version is also more than 10 seconds of play. Depending on how quickly you read and how much time you spend staring at the renders, I would guess that it's about 2 hours.

Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019
When you change the game over count to what ever you want like 99 will the game still count down the days like normal, or should the count down number change to whatever you set it to?

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Gorgeous interactive story. Story is fun and mysterious. I like all of the characters involved. Especially Siri, her grandmother and the maid. I did notice some hints as to what needs to be done, but not sure what to do. A walkthrough/guide for this story would be a great idea.

The limited time and lack of direction makes this very challenging. Everyone has a different thought process, so what might seem very obvious to the author of this story might be very different from what other people see.

I love the story regardless, but I'd really love to see everything that it has to offer. Perhaps some more explanation and clear direction would really move this along. Really happy to see this is still being worked on.

Reactions: ALISHIA

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Weird I do have a swim suit but just do not know how to do stuff with it nor the but plug or nina's soiled suit. Any thought on that if its a glich that there is no action happening with either of the items? :unsure:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Gorgeous interactive story. Story is fun and mysterious. I like all of the characters involved. Especially Siri, her grandmother and the maid. I did notice some hints as to what needs to be done, but not sure what to do. A walkthrough/guide for this story would be a great idea.

The limited time and lack of direction makes this very challenging. Everyone has a different thought process, so what might seem very obvious to the author of this story might be very different from what other people see.

I love the story regardless, but I'd really love to see everything that it has to offer. Perhaps some more explanation and clear direction would really move this along. Really happy to see this is still being worked on.
Yeah..............A walkthrough or in game guide for this type sand box game should regular.

And i just find laundry room entry is next bathroom on left ground...............between bathroom and stair........
I guess Nina has no budge to create a door ..........

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: krys69

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah..............A walkthrough or in game guide for this type sand box game should regular.
And i sill can't find laundry room.......
I do not get it to as to where it is also, or when it comes to some of the events and functions like calling mom they just suddenly appeared the last day before game over. I just do not understand why we have limited amount of days and if this function is needed than why not extend the amount of days in first place. :unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Has someone found all magazines und share the location? I just found 2 til now
Search the thread. This has been answered already.

Also to anyone who wants to know Alishia already explained why this update was short. Basically because of the pandemic closing borders she lost acess to her computer (search the thread for detailed information).

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Game is unplayable, lots of bugs, for example you can not wear swimsuit even after you bought one, your relationship level dont get higher than 10 and it is impossible to make a massage what ever you do. Developers can go fuck themselves. All i did is just spent my time in this shit game.
You might wanna delete the Tyrant out of your signature before you start complaining about buggy games. Swimsuit will get fixed and is known, relationship level doesn't need to be higher than 10 atm and it is perfectly possible to give Lisa a massage. Nina will even reward you for it giving you another scene!

Has someone found all magazines und share the location? I just found 2 til now
They're in this thread if you search for it. They get unlocked in batches of 4, and you can only unlock one of the first four after the initial Mia videochat which introduces Julianna.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
After over 5 hours played. i quit.

None even 1 goal accomplish after try 8 times , even not trigger Siri's sex scene with others in 6 days.
And can't edit save for more money and affection, money will auto adjust and edit affection cause trigger nothing.

CG is at very good level ! i admit that, but game content...............(remind me "The Division 2")

Inceton's game way more batter , just follow in game guide then can play with fun.
Not even need to edit save.

Reactions: Stefok
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes