4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
in replay i can watch the scenes
but the text message does not come, even if the lighthouse is now green
Can you send me your save ? Also the lighthouse can be red, that's not Bobby mode. Bobby mode is of Bobby has red eyes when you go in the replay screen.

Reactions: ara77

Xhaar

May 10, 2023
Hi,

First, I want you to know that I love your game, thank you for this job!

Secondly in the last patch, I didn't manage to launch the date event with Audrey (I think it's because I chose this cuckolding path, no?)
When I go to see Frank he just suggests that I "think" about how I'm going to proceed (Using Leah, paying for her bills and taking stock of the situation) but not to trigger the event.

For a change, I had tried the good path on Andrea via the basketball game and as a result, I can't trigger the 2 bobby events with Audrey and Andrea. Is it normal? I had Bobby talk to me about his fantasies and I encouraged him to be interested in his aunt but then nothing.

So the vibrator event went off without Bobby.

I have the bug about Jessica not triggering the event when I talk to her in front of the pool.

Did things change for that?
I had already done almost everything on the previous patch so normally I had the different paths in mind.

Keep the good work, this is an amazing game :)
Best regards

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi,

First, I want you to know that I love your game, thank you for this job!

Secondly in the last patch, I didn't manage to launch the date event with Claire (I think it's because I chose this cuckolding path, no?)
When I go to see Frank he just suggests that I "think" about how I'm going to proceed (Using Leah, paying for her bills and taking stock of the situation) but not to trigger the event.

For a change, I had tried the good path on Kelly via the basketball game and as a result, I can't trigger the 2 bobby events with Claire and Kelly. Is it normal? I had Bobby talk to me about his fantasies and I encouraged him to be interested in his aunt but then nothing.

So the vibrator event went off without Bobby.

I have the bug about Jessica not triggering the event when I talk to her in front of the pool.

Did things change for that?
I had already done almost everything on the previous patch so normally I had the different paths in mind.

Keep the good work, this is an amazing game :)
Best regards
??? so confusing??
Claire? you mean Audrey?
Kelly? you mean Andrea?

You need to abuse Leah, I've no idea what you mean by "paying for her bills and taking stock of the situation", you need to introduce Frank to Leah at the pool and give him a treat, to get him in the right frame of mind to share his wife.
You really can't do the "good path" if you want content at this point.

Xhaar

May 10, 2023
??? so confusing??
Claire? you mean Audrey?
Kelly? you mean Andrea?

You need to abuse Leah, I've no idea what you mean by "paying for her bills and taking stock of the situation", you need to introduce Frank to Leah at the pool and give him a treat, to get him in the right frame of mind to share his wife.
You really can't do the "good path" if you want content at this point.
Sorry I edit my post with the good name. I'm always shuffle names even in real life :)

I know how to trigger the event, i do it in the past version. But know when i choose cuckolding path early with frank i can't trigger the event. I'll make screenshot when i'm back home.
Thank you

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry I edit my post with the good name. I'm always shuffle names even in real life :)

I know how to trigger the event, i do it in the past version. But know when i choose cuckolding path early with frank i can't trigger the event. I'll make screenshot when i'm back home.
Thank you
I'm not sure it's the cuckolding path thats your issue, I'm guessing you haven't abused Leah enough. before you have the date with Franks wife, you need to bond with him via Leah's locker scene. Idon't even know what you meant by paying Leah's bills, I've never done that... I guess I'm just a bad brother :p

Xhaar

May 10, 2023
Ok, I foudn the issue for Audrey, I forget to change the swingsuit rules with the mayor !

But I've already the issue with bobby and jessica :)
Thank for your help.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Ok, I foudn the issue for Audrey, I forget to change the swingsuit rules with the mayor !

But I've already the issue with bobby and jessica :)
Thank for your help.
In my opinion the cuckold path is intended to not work together with dating Audrey as - as far as I am aware - you need Frank to give her and dress in front of them. You also need some more leverage for Frank, e.g. at pool, the army pic, birthday pic's, ...and maybe there's an connection to the photoshoot Frank does after school now...

The Jessica issue has been mentioned and dev is aware. Further scenes for her are blocked in v011 but I think I haven't read anything about an change of her story to be unfolded.

The meeting room scene with the 4 employee and MC is atm late game content and, as Stile mentioned, it's related to all participants and their playthrough. I am not sure about if you blocked your way beeing nice but considering how coding works (n )either/( n ) or) and stacking on previous scenes rules, it 'could' be blocked considering the ongoing development stage.

Reactions: Simon7

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
In my opinion the cuckold path is intended to not work together with dating Audrey as - as far as I am aware - you need Frank to give her and dress in front of them. ...
To add some more sense to it:
at the time you could have the date with her, MC isn't aware how long his employment at that branch of Astoria will last. MC should be aware that his future career and reputation depends on how well he managed to get the outlet on track and earning money again.
It seems to me, MC doesn't want Frank to die or to destroy their families life entirely for just a few weeks to pass by at that time... catch the drift

Reactions: Simon7

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
To add some more sense to it:
at the time you could have the date with her, MC isn't aware how long his employment at that branch of Astoria will last. MC should be aware that his future career and reputation depends on how well he managed to get the outlet on track and earning money again.
It seems to me, MC doesn't want Frank to die or to destroy their families life entirely for just a few weeks to pass by at that time... catch the drift
I don't think I agree, IMO the cuckold path works perfecting with Audrey's date (it's Frank who is getting cucked not the MC), having him prep Audrey is a key feature of this, the only real difference between the cuck & sharing path that I foresee is whether we allow Frank to continue to have relations with his wife (and daughter) once we have them sufficiently trained.
Still want to know about this paying Leah's bill's though, it's not something I've ever done and doubt I will, just seems like getting her to agree to corrupt Frank wouldn't be possible after such an act, given how other "nice" options kill opportunities.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I don't think I agree, IMO the cuckold path works perfecting with Audrey's date (it's Frank who is getting cucked not the MC), having him prep Audrey is a key feature of this, the only real difference between the cuck & sharing path that I foresee is whether we allow Frank to continue to have relations with his wife (and daughter) once we have them sufficiently trained.
Still want to know about this paying Leah's bill's though, it's not something I've ever done and doubt I will, just seems like getting her to agree to corrupt Frank wouldn't be possible after such an act, given how other "nice" options kill opportunities.
That's an interesting perspective and I have to admit, it could be considered as well.
I doubt that the cancer is a true cuckold, however, as it is likely to have a major impact on fitness and sexual activity.
However, there seems to be no question that Frank will continue to seek sexual stimulation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's an interesting perspective and I have to admit, it could be considered as well.
I doubt that the cancer is a true cuckold, however, as it is likely to have a major impact on fitness and sexual activity.
However, there seems to be no question that Frank will continue to seek sexual stimulation.
Seeking isn't the same as getting, maybe we'll let him watch us fucking his wife or maybe make him wait outside or maybe he'll go the Sam route and pretend to be asleep.
I don't foresee any routes with the MC as the cuck, I'm sure HorizonticalS has already said as much.

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
I've fully followed walkthrough without any skipping but in Day 12 Thursday there is no dialogue option about Lara or Tony with Rebecca. Anybody knows why?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes