4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I hope there is no ntr or if there is it will be optional because in the images I see exhibitionism/humiliation.
With cheating/netori I have no problem, I am a hypocrite? yes xd

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The changelog suggests it's just a bugfix and one new scene with Leah at the pool. Is there really nothing else new?

Skybauer

Jan 24, 2019
Hello, I need a little help. I would like to start a new Game again, but I can´t delete the Collectibles and Photoshootes from former playing. How can I reset these? The "Saves" file is deleted, but that+s not enough. Thanks for any hints

Last edited:

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
the changelog doesn't include v0.11 that happened between V0.0.93 and v0.12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whilst that is indeed missing from the log I think all of that content was included in the previous version linked on this thread.

THE REGIONAL MANAGER 0.11 RELEASE
Unless any of the content was blocked by the bugs fixed in 12 then the only new content with be the Leah(& Kelly) scene in the pool

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Whilst that is indeed missing from the log I think all of that content was included in the previous version linked on this thread.
Yeah but the gap between 0.11 and 0.12 was very short IIRC (by the standards of this Dev), so counting it mostly as a patch is probably fair.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Yeah but the gap between 0.11 and 0.12 was very short IIRC (by the standards of this Dev), so counting it mostly as a patch is probably fair.
Oh yeah I'm not knocking it, just wanted to save people a bit of time hunting for other changes.

The one new scene, is definitely worth it anyway

Reactions: Stil996

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
HorizonticalS, man, it's been ages since you added any new KELLY content. :(
It's been almost an year since I last played this. :( I just look at the change-log and see if any new Kelly content has come or not. :(
And I go away disappointed with every release. :(
the changelog is misleading. Your disappointment is a bit premature

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not very fond of the coercion/blackmail stuff (as the other route is basically non-existent), but this game's got some great tags and this intrigues me. So, before getting head-on, I need to ask a question. Do girls end up enjoying sex with the mc (within reasoning, as they're being forced to do it as far as I understand, after all), or is this all about non-con?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not very fond of the coercion/blackmail stuff (as the other route is basically non-existent), but this game's got some great tags and this intrigues me. So, before getting head-on, I need to ask a question. Do girls end up enjoying sex with the mc (within reasoning, as they're being forced to do it as far as I understand, after all), or is this all about non-con?
It sounds like this game is not for you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope, they hate your guts... at least so far. Huge plus IMO, I hate games were the women suddenly turn into Waifus once you hit their erogenous zones, the central plot device makes them more submissive as time goes on, so maybe in time they will "accept" / "love" their roles.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
how do i unlock the photoshoot with Taylor?
The trigger point is unclear to me
but
it's an automatic call by Dom somewhere in between of the following scenes:
1st photoshoot Claire
Leah pool scene with Frank
Doctor game and photoshoot with Whitney in hospital or at front desk city hall
Hire Natalya or when she already works for MC

Sorry if that's a little confusing but only the code could tell and those scenes were happening around the time of his call last time I played.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The trigger point is unclear to me
but
it's an automatic call by Dom somewhere in between of the following scenes:
1st photoshoot Claire
Leah pool scene with Frank
Doctor game and photoshoot with Whitney in hospital or at front desk city hall
Hire Natalya or when she already works for MC

Sorry if that's a little confusing but only the code could tell and those scenes were happening around the time of his call last time I played.
I was racking my brain trying to remember this sequence of events, this sounds about as close as I can figure too, with the possible addition of corrupting Whitney to the point of posing at her desk (seems like the most reasonable trigger to me along with the mayor relaxing the limitations of the pool dress code).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes