4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I've fully followed walkthrough without any skipping but in Day 12 Thursday there is no dialogue option about Lara or Tony with Rebecca. Anybody knows why?
as indicated by Mr.Nadie he has written down his best choices known in detail within a single playthrough for his walkthrough.

For Rebecca to talk about those options, there are a few things to be done first.
You should change clothes to the doctor ones first. Therefore you need to talk to Tony first (12 am and pm).
Let's start from beginning:
talkt to Lara about her second career and you get the Hospital on your map.
Talk to Rebecca - all options
Talk to Tony (12 am and pm) about Romary
Talk to Rebecca that MC is Romary
Talk to Tony about help -> do his deal
Talk to Artemis (delivery girl outside Astoria 2pm)
Next time you talk with Rebecca, change clothes before and introduce yourself as Romary

...now you should be able to figure, at which stage you are...
The conversation mentioned is about the Hospital employees.

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
as indicated by Mr.Nadie he has written down his best choices known in detail within a single playthrough for his walkthrough.

For Rebecca to talk about those options, there are a few things to be done first.
You should change clothes to the doctor ones first. Therefore you need to talk to Tony first (12 am and pm).
Let's start from beginning:
talkt to Lara about her second career and you get the Hospital on your map.
Talk to Rebecca - all options
Talk to Tony (12 am and pm) about Romary
Talk to Rebecca that MC is Romary
Talk to Tony about help -> do his deal
Talk to Artemis (delivery girl outside Astoria 2pm)
Next time you talk with Rebecca, change clothes before and introduce yourself as Romary

...now you should be able to figure, at which stage you are...
The conversation mentioned is about the Hospital employees.
I never saw the necessity to ask again a tour of the hospital and employees. When I clicked for second time to try all the options again out of frustration after completing all the steps you mentioned, it was there. Thanks for the detailed explanation I'm sure someone will need it.

Reactions: FusiFranse

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Regional Manager [v0.12] [Horizontical Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks to the author and the site for such a quick return to the game. I wonder what's new or fixed(y) (y) (y) :):):):love:.
Hey guys,

Seems like I published 0.11 not so long ago... well, I did... but here's 0.12 anyway, that addresses most of the bugs that were reported to me, and adds a new scene with Leah at the pool. Hope you enjoy it.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Win7 64bit click the .exe and nothing! For some reason if the game is VN Ren'py they all work but if not and is just Ren'py they never work? Crazy!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheRegionalManager-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tommyjohne

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Win7 64bit click the .exe and nothing! For some reason if the game is VN Ren'py they all work but if not and is just Ren'py they never work? Crazy!
I have Windows 11 x64 and work's here, maybe something is blocking it from running? I know Windows Defender has been an issue in the past.

Reactions: R0y

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And which of the characters is mom or aunt? or a game for young people?
Some of us are young regardless of the lies the calendar tells. Mom is appropriately ageless IMO

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
no Incest patch needed ???
Nope, when you meet Leah (your sister) there will be a box introducing her as your landlady's cousins daughter, or something like that and ask if that is correct, then you just select no and type "sister", sister is the right answer BTW if you try mom or something else it gets weird when you start conversing about "mom" (or landlady) coming for a visit later.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Nope, when you meet Leah (your sister) there will be a box introducing her as your landlady's cousins daughter, or something like that and ask if that is correct, then you just select no and type "sister", sister is the right answer BTW if you try mom or something else it gets weird when you start conversing about "mom" (or landlady) coming for a visit later.
Thanks for the answer. :) (y)But as I understand there is no sexual content yet?:unsure:Interested only in adults .. "mother" "aunt".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the answer. :) (y)But as I understand there is no sexual content yet?:unsure:Interested only in adults .. "mother" "aunt".
Where did you get that idea? The mother was fuckable in the update before last (sister was even earlier).
There isn't a massive amount of actual sex yet, but there is a scene for about 14 girls IIRC

PS, of the 41 girls in the game so far, only 4 are college age (aka the youngest characters in the game), 2 of which have sex scenes
PPS, this post shows exactly who was fuckable in v0.11 #2,052

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Where did you get that idea? The mother was fuckable in the update before last (sister was even earlier).
There isn't a massive amount of actual sex yet, but there is a scene for about 14 girls IIRC

PS, of the 41 girls in the game so far, only 4 are college age (aka the youngest characters in the game), 2 of which have sex scenes
PPS, this post shows exactly who was fuckable when the Mom got her first scene. #2,052
Thanks for the answers.. I'll try to download. I am interested in mature women because I myself am not young. :) ;)(y)

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
HorizonticalS, man, it's been ages since you added any new KELLY content. :(
It's been almost an year since I last played this. :( I just look at the change-log and see if any new Kelly content has come or not. :(
And I go away disappointed with every release. :(

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes