4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Nope, when you meet Leah (your sister) there will be a box introducing her as your landlady's cousins daughter, or something like that and ask if that is correct, then you just select no and type "sister", sister is the right answer BTW if you try mom or something else it gets weird when you start conversing about "mom" (or landlady) coming for a visit later.
Technically, the game just picks friend as default if you put something that is not planed.

Thanks for the answer. :) (y)But as I understand there is no sexual content yet?:unsure:Interested only in adults .. "mother" "aunt".
There are only adults in the game. A handful are between 18 and 20, a handful are in their thirties, the rest is in between. You can have sex with both Leah and Meredith.

The changelog suggests it's just a bugfix and one new scene with Leah at the pool. Is there really nothing else new?
Compared to 0.11 which came out recently, no.

How does one trigger this scene?
The new Leah scene at the pool triggers when you see both the kevins and leah at the pool.
It's late game content though, as it only happens if you played both Sharon scenes, and invited Frank in the locker to see Leah.

The trigger point is unclear to me
but
it's an automatic call by Dom somewhere in between of the following scenes:
1st photoshoot Claire
Leah pool scene with Frank
Doctor game and photoshoot with Whitney in hospital or at front desk city hall
Hire Natalya or when she already works for MC
It's easier than that : It just happens after the conference, and after you commented on Taylor's thong (when you see her several times at the city hall). You'll get the text from Dom shortly after. I'll probably add another flag so that it only happens after at least one of the other photoshoots because it's weird if Dom just randomly calls MC for that before any other photoshoot happened.

I guess no plan on fucking in this game.... after all these years, how many actually sex ?
You had all these years to check by yourself and you did not ? Let me help you then : About 15.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you mean this gigantic screen almost at the beginning of the game ;)

View attachment 2647527

It's literally impossible to go past if folks want to...well, lets say "rub one out" :devilish:
I don't know... her boobies are right there, some people are easily distracted, don't expert them to know what colour her eyes are either :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Technically, the game just picks friend as default if you put something that is not planed.
I've never actually gone with default, I picked daughter the first time round (am I showing my age) and that led to weird conversations and aunt after that :(... I wish these games inserted clues about the relationship you make sure future dialogue makes sense for everyone, ie " growing up she was like a sister to you", "she ruled her household with an iron fist", but I understand that patreon has hit games with incest bans for even this.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
I've never actually gone with default, I picked daughter the first time round (am I showing my age) and that led to weird conversations and aunt after that :(... I wish these games inserted clues about the relationship you make sure future dialogue makes sense for everyone, ie " growing up she was like a sister to you", "she ruled her household with an iron fist", but I understand that patreon has hit games with incest bans for even this.
I think sister (all lower case) is the only thing that works here.

Reactions: Stil996

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
I've accidently locked myself out from doing the claire blackmail, all it says is play nice, is there a way to revrse this later on?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yup I think that's right that was my point :p, though in it often worse in other games where you are introduced to a lot of characters at one time, you have to guess if that older looking woman is a big sister, mother or aunt.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there is any other male sex ?
you mean gay sex? or other men fucking the girls?
Nothing Gay, there are potentially three events that involve other men getting sex (depending on your choices... not watchable) and some potential sharing in the future. and several events where you use other men to humilate the girls, by having them watch or touch them (your choice)

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Technically:

"sister","Sister","SISTER","sis","SIS","Sis","little sister","little Sister","lil' sis","LITTLE SISTER" will be recognized as sister.

"cousin","COUSIN","Cousin","cous","Niece","niece","NIECE" will be recognized as cousin

Anything else will be recognized as friend.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
the only new content will be the Leah (& Kelly) scene in the pool. What day and time.
Very few events are defined by a day and time. As I said earlier, the event at the pool will happen if the Kevins and Leah are at the pool at the same time.
It will trigger if you invited Frank to see Leah in the locker room , and if you played both Sharon scenes.

Reactions: paginou

WASooner

May 26, 2023
How do I get my in game cell phone to work. Every time I try to call Dr. Charisma the game glitches and restarts no matter what. How do I fix this?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
How do I get my in game cell phone to work. Every time I try to call Dr. Charisma the game glitches and restarts no matter what. How do I fix this?
Really ? what platform are you playing on ? Can you send me your save, that's a weird bug.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes