4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Hey. Dev of the game here :-D
Don't really know when Kelly's next scene will be there. Not in the upcoming update, that much I can tell you, as it will mostly be Alexy, and theorically Layla and Rachel.
Still what was the direction that you wished for Kelly ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit; maybe manhwa/story will help a little to inspire dev.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Hey. Dev of the game here :-D
Don't really know when Kelly's next scene will be there. Not in the upcoming update, that much I can tell you, as it will mostly be Alexy, and theorically Layla and Rachel.
Still what was the direction that you wished for Kelly ?
We had a huge discussion over this a long time ago(5-6 months maybe). :p
Here's a recap:
But at the time we all had agreed that it's upto you, the developer to choose whatever path you wish and we would all be happy with your decision. :)
So the path that you seem to be taking her on isn't exactly what I had wished for her but it's good enough. :) So all good. :)

Jan 15, 2021
We had a huge discussion over this a long time ago(5-6 months maybe). :p
Here's a recap:
But at the time we all had agreed that it's upto you, the developer to choose whatever path you wish and we would all be happy with your decision. :)
So the path that you seem to be taking her on isn't exactly what I had wished for her but it's good enough. :) So all good. :)
honestly love this whole idea

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
i wonder if the mr. nadie walkthrough is outdated. I can't get audrey to talk about the connection between her and bobby by day 4. Do i need to make her like me or hate me by then? Because if I get the info straight from Miko, it has a sort of different direction.
The Walkthrough is outdated but not for Day 4. In any case it is not Audrey who talks about her connection with Bobby at that point, you deduce it by checking the files in the archive.

Jan 15, 2021
It wasn't universally loved by the thread :)

But rather than repeat what we went over you can read the discussion from post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-12-horizontical-studio.60813/post-9873691 onwards (there's a couple of pages of healthy debate on it)
I'm not gonna read a whole bunch of comments about people being ok with Magic Dick harem MCs but then cry about anyone ever fucking someone the MC has looked at, lol. I hope that with everything the MC does with the Bobby/Andrea and Kelly/Kevins stuff that Bobby and the Kevins all fuck their respective interests. Hell, let Dom get some action during a shoot, store owner too. The Mayor already gets Natasha before you, no reason he shouldn't keep plowing her too just because the MC does also.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I'm not gonna read a whole bunch of comments about people being ok with Magic Dick harem MCs but then cry about anyone ever fucking someone the MC has looked at, lol. I hope that with everything the MC does with the Bobby/Andrea and Kelly/Kevins stuff that Bobby and the Kevins all fuck their respective interests. Hell, let Dom get some action during a shoot, store owner too. The Mayor already gets Natasha before you, no reason he shouldn't keep plowing her too just because the MC does also.
I agree 100% with you, but the Mayor does not get Natasha before Dick does. He only gets a blowjob from Natasha once Dick has fucked her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not sure what a "Magic Dick Harem" is, but I think I want one :unsure: ... is it a good thing?
I want more Spitroast, Gangbangs & Pimping, sick of games forcing you to choose being "the lone Alpha" or "The Cuck", Sharing is caring. Bros before Hos, etc, etc... does that fit the "Magic Dick Harem" template?

Reactions: Your Mommy
Jan 15, 2021
I'm not sure what a "Magic Dick Harem" is, but I think I want one :unsure: ... is it a good thing?
I want more Spitroast, Gangbangs & Pimping, sick of games forcing you to choose being "the lone Alpha" or "The Cuck", Sharing is caring. Bros before Hos, etc, etc... does that fit the "Magic Dick Harem" template?
Magic Dick Harem games are the ones where the MC just gets every girl he interacts with, regardless of previous relationship (even extending to moms/aunts/sisters deciding they want to fuck now), and they don't want to be with anyone but him. So there'd be no sharing, no MMF, nothing other than the MC and his magically irresistible dick

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Magic Dick Harem games are the ones where the MC just gets every girl he interacts with, regardless of previous relationship (even extending to moms/aunts/sisters deciding they want to fuck now), and they don't want to be with anyone but him. So there'd be no sharing, no MMF, nothing other than the MC and his magically irresistible dick
Hmmm... Maybe that's not for me then, I want to have an irresistible dick, but I want some challenge in my game, I'm not interested in instant Waifus (or slideshow VNs), I want some resistance/competition, if you can't lose, then winning is meaningless!... Maybe Addictive Cum is fitting label for my desired category, after the competition is won decisively, then I'll have my Harem to do with as I wish :D
Fun and Profit :devilish:

Reactions: CircaAD

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Well, guys, if possible, please continue to remind the Dev to work on KELLY's story. Whichever direction he chooses, All I care about is a major update to KELLY's story. :) It's been a very very long time since she got any worthwhile content. :(
I don't really visit F95 much--will probably login again in 5-6 months after KELLY gets an update--so to the folks who visit this site often, would be really helpful, thanks a lot. :)

Reactions: maquina_117

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, guys, if possible, please continue to remind the Dev to work on KELLY's story. Whichever direction he chooses, All I care about is a major update to KELLY's story. :) It's been a very very long time since she got any worthwhile content. :(
I don't really visit F95 much--will probably login again in 5-6 months after KELLY gets an update--so to the folks who visit this site often, would be really helpful, thanks a lot. :)
Nah man, Leah is the best :p particulary with her new shower body :D.

Seriously though a Creator should follow his own muse, trying to cater to much to the masses just makes it more likely he'll get lost in the sea of random voices, forget what made him passionate about the project, get frustrated/burnt out and quit.

He'll get to Kelly when he gets to her, have some patience. These games have a high enough failure rate without putting more pressure on the Dev.

thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
Why do people refuse to use a linter that comes built in to Ren'Py and is literally one click away and requires no configuration at all to check their code?!
I swear, it sucks to be stuck fixing another guys code for hours if you don't want to have hundreds of copies of different versions of Ren'Py, instead of playing, because the dev couldn't be bothered to make just one single click on "Check Script (Lint)".

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Why do people refuse to use a linter that comes built in to Ren'Py and is literally one click away and requires no configuration at all to check their code?!
I swear, it sucks to be stuck fixing another guys code for hours if you don't want to have hundreds of copies of different versions of Ren'Py, instead of playing, because the dev couldn't be bothered to make just one single click on "Check Script (Lint)".
I did. And found no error (none that needed fixing anyway, as the handful of errors refer to content that isn't there yet.) But please, don't hesitate to share your work if your spent hours fixing my code. It would be a shame to waste it.

EDIT : In case you need proof...
lint.jpg
The 4 black lines on top and 6 at the bottom refer to two events on hold, which you cannot access while playing the game. The 2 shorter lines refer to future pages on the replay screens that are not used yet. So yeah, I use it...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stil996 and CircaAD

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
if you have so much experience coding in renpy that you feel inclind to fix the devs code then by all means apply as coder for the project and take some of the workload so horizontical can focus on expanding the story and characters more efficiently.

Reactions: wildride69

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Remove Good Path Go yolo Pervert path+ fix fucking Datings =Shame no update cant Date (Pregnancy paths would love to have)
Evil path - its cruel no feelings :confused:
Pervert Path better = Impregnation + love :cool: (y) realistic (y)
Just have sex and give them 9 month of vacations keep them happy :KEK:(y)

And looks like will play from day 1 after new updates comes out because old one gets replaced and new walkthrough needed
Adding a walkthrough Mod will be far better then reading from PDF (y)

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
And looks like will play from day 1 after new updates comes out because old one gets replaced and new walkthrough needed
What do you mean old one gets replaced and new walkthrough needed ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Remove Good Path Go yolo Pervert path+ fix fucking Datings =Shame no update cant Date (Pregnancy paths would love to have)
Evil path - its cruel no feelings :confused:
Pervert Path better = Impregnation + love :cool: (y) realistic (y)
Just have sex and give them 9 month of vacations keep them happy :KEK:(y)

I disagree, I almost always play the bad guy routes when I can, but games that don't give you the choice always seem to fall short IMO, Being Bad is only fun if you have the option to be Good and vice versa. I'm hoping you will be able to treat some nice while being a complete cunt to the others, I kinda want to romance Miko and fuck over the rest as a couple, I think she has some naughty idea rolling through her head.

• Love
Reactions: Your Mommy
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes