4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
does this not much content thing still a thing in this game after 3 years?
the game takes some time to adopt if you played other games on F95 as it's an unusual approach.
If you would like to reveal all possible content with some reading, you should calculate approximately ~20+ hours

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
The warning is not for "not much content", it's for "not much NICE content".
come on alot of games out there having only 1 sex scene in them with bunch of soft scene and call it a game(chuckles)
if this game have at least 50% worth of content related to the hardcore genre there should be in the game i think that warning is not needed at all.
like for example in Raptus every update has like what 1-2 sex scene but since they all hardcore all the fans will download and play and give review after each update that contains like 300 to 500 image in total
anyway since you telling me i don't get to just read txt without getting the juice im on it and hey if it were something i liked you can expect a review down here in comments and later when game finished on the review section i take playing games very serious especially if i enjoy them
edit:i saw you changed the warning to nice tho(pointing to head laugh emoji)

Reactions: santiago_campanella

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
is there any difference of scene i can get if i go nice guy route?
i liked the evil path so much even tho it was just a bunch of pic/fucking and teasing i hope we get more stuff in future especially blackmail and sexual harassment oh and if we could get the whole rape scene's at night (sleep sex) that would be perfect

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there any difference of scene i can get if i go nice guy route?
i liked the evil path so much even tho it was just a bunch of pic/fucking and teasing i hope we get more stuff in future especially blackmail and sexual harassment oh and if we could get the whole rape scene's at night (sleep sex) that would be perfect
No dude, that's what " (Mostly not nice for now, as there is little "nice" content). " the Nice options are WIP for the most part. The Dev is focusing on the "Not Nice" route right now.

Reactions: CircaAD

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I Like this avatar....
The text send is fully in accordance with the picture ... !
It's like roleplaying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Ahaha something like that. Now that i clicked around i remember peeking under Mikos skirt and she finally shut me down which annoyed me back then to the point stopping to play a few days later :) 3000 years ago that is. Different morals was back then :(

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
No dude, that's what " (Mostly not nice for now, as there is little "nice" content). " the Nice options are WIP for the most part. The Dev is focusing on the "Not Nice" route right now.
well i took the evil path and still had a few scene missing after completing all the quests also i didn't enjoy dat after blackmailing dat girl at pool the one who took over the sift after Max we can interact with her and blackmail her further since she should be into our palms
ps: you are a grown up if you out here in this forum so it's alright you can actually use other words instead of "not nice"/"nice":ROFLMAO:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well i took the evil path and still had a few scene missing after completing all the quests also i didn't enjoy dat after blackmailing dat girl at pool the one who took over the sift after Max we can interact with her and blackmail her further since she should be into our palms
There are more than a few scenes missing, this is a WIP after all, there is still a lot to do. If you are referring to the gallery, IIRC the only "nice" routes that have "content" are a Basketball date with Andrea (no sex there yet, just some mild sexting), Some mild Sexting with Brenda (if you didn't take advantage of her) and a few sex options with Cecilia. Though likely most of the missing scenes are from the bad route, there are a few you can miss depending on your choices.

ps: you are a grown up if you out here in this forum so it's alright you can actually use other words instead of "not nice"/"nice":ROFLMAO:
Well thank you very much for permission to use other words... what words would you suggest that are more apt than those?
You seem to like the word "Evil", personally I don't like it, it conveys an immature belief that "Good" & "Evil" are objective.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Well thank you very much for permission to use other words... what words would you suggest that are more apt than those?
You seem to like the word "Evil", personally I don't like it, it conveys an immature belief that "Good" & "Evil" are objective.
exactly use evil and good route,path that's the correct words
if you don't like to use evil you could use the word "manipulative" after all the evil route content are mostly blackmail which is considered as opposite of being a good person

• Angry
Reactions: Stil996

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
How do you trigger the scene between Leah at the pool with the kevins?

I have completed everything else in the game at this point including
  • Frank - Leah pool scene
  • Sharon solo scene
  • Sharon - kevins scene
  • All kelly scenes
I have been to the pool multiple times where the Kevins, Leah, and even Kelly were present (I heard Kelly was involved) but nothing triggers. What am I missing?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
How do you trigger the scene between Leah at the pool with the kevins?

I have completed everything else in the game at this point including
  • Frank - Leah pool scene
  • Sharon solo scene
  • Sharon - kevins scene
  • All kelly scenes
I have been to the pool multiple times where the Kevins, Leah, and even Kelly were present (I heard Kelly was involved) but nothing triggers. What am I missing?
Is Leah naked ?

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
After checking, you probably need to take kelly to the locker room in college a few times.
No, I had already done everything with Kelly there. Jgriz04 was correct. I actually had already been through every outfit but only in the locker room (not in the pool area). So, what I ended up doing was trying each outfit again, going out to the pool, swimming, then trying the next outfit. Eventually when I left the pool and came back I got a new prompt.

Thanks for the advice everyone. And thank you HorizonticalS for a great game.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes