4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I disagree, I almost always play the bad guy routes when I can, but games that don't give you the choice always seem to fall short IMO, Being Bad is only fun if you have the option to be Good and vice versa. I'm hoping you will be able to treat some nice while being a complete cunt to the others, I kinda want to romance Miko and fuck over the rest as a couple, I think she has some naughty idea rolling through her head.
So how much content is on your path ? there is only evil right now

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So how much content is on your path ? there is only evil right now
What is confusing you, obviously my current playthough is limited to the content available right now, my post was addressing your wish to block future content/routes (I disagree, choices are the heart of games, no choices, no heart).

Reactions: TrueBloodAmurca

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hey Sorry if this has been asked but i went back a bunch of pages and non of my searches turned up a match.

Anyone else having a skip ahead problem with spy cams and is there a way to fix it? (or cheat it back to the day) I was reading in the patch notes that some issue here was fixed on the last few patches, but this wasn't?

Thanks in advance,

DB

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey Sorry if this has been asked but i went back a bunch of pages and non of my searches turned up a match.

Anyone else having a skip ahead problem with spy cams and is there a way to fix it? (or cheat it back to the day) I was reading in the patch notes that some issue here was fixed on the last few patches, but this wasn't?

Thanks in advance,

DB

Does it jump to 5pm ? Then it's probably due to the work flag. Try working a bit and see if it keeps jumping .

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Does it jump to 5pm ? Then it's probably due to the work flag. Try working a bit and see if it keeps jumping .
yes it jumps to 5pm the next day every time I look at the camera.

Working again did seem to fix but still lost the day. Thanks for the tip :D

Last edited:

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Does anyone know how I get Rachel to wear a skirt, no matter what I do the option doesn't show, is there a certain prerequisite?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know how I get Rachel to wear a skirt, no matter what I do the option doesn't show, is there a certain prerequisite?
Seems like that dialogue choice has gone away, I couldn't find it in my last save and when I started a new game it wasn't there .
But good news is the pill works now and she wears a skirt after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Who the hell is Doug?
Doug is Emma's ex BF, and the guy that texts you at 9 pm every couple of days. If you open your phone, you will see him. He will send you Emma's nudes if you buy them. He's also the Hospital's cleaning guy twin, and he had sex in your office.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes