4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
my save is fucked up
missed a lot of shit
anybody got a full save
Here all my saves from beginning to end (around 30 pages of saves) Copy them in the game folder on %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy if you want to have them all saved, or in the save folder in your game folder but they won't be backed up if you end up deleting the game.

The game is named 001-1549895684 in the renpy folder.

Pixeldrain

Apr 27, 2023
I am preparing for the conference, but I can't corrupt Miko.

I had looked at her upskirt even before talking to Captain, until she got angry with me.
Now, I got task from Captain to get her to him, and I got the dialogue where she is no more very angry with me, but asks for money.

But I don't see any money going away from me (I have enough, using Easy mode), and she only tells me "I'll start looking right away", and there is no flashing /climbing stairs sceen anymore, she just goes from
"I'll start looking right away" to "There you are" "I hope it will help" you, and as far as I can tell, nothing changes in counters etc.

Any fix for that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am preparing for the conference, but I can't corrupt Miko.

I had looked at her upskirt even before talking to Captain, until she got angry with me.
Now, I got task from Captain to get her to him, and I got the dialogue where she is no more very angry with me, but asks for money.

But I don't see any money going away from me (I have enough, using Easy mode), and she only tells me "I'll start looking right away", and there is no flashing /climbing stairs sceen anymore, she just goes from
"I'll start looking right away" to "There you are" "I hope it will help" you, and as far as I can tell, nothing changes in counters etc.

Any fix for that?
thats not a bug, it just takes her while to stop being angry with you, IIRC it takes about a week. ask her every day is she is still pissed, until she is willing to take your money to look at her panties, then it takes another couple of weeks to corrupt her enough for the Captain Date

Apr 27, 2023
thats not a bug, it just takes her while to stop being angry with you, IIRC it takes about a week. ask her every day is she is still pissed, until she is willing to take your money to look at her panties, then it takes another couple of weeks to corrupt her enough for the Captain Date
Not sure if that's the case. She didn't tell me anymore she was angry.

I also looked at the console, she had her Upskirt_cooldown down to -1 and no change -- probably somehow skipping the 0 point if the code check for that was wrong ( something like Upskirt_cooldown ==0 instead of Upskirt_cooldown <=0 ) .

To somehow move things along I actually used a code somewhere here in this thread above to set her flash for money to 5, and she got to Captain... and I can take her pics now. But still same thing with "Ill start looking right away" immediately ending with "there you are" without any scene/shots between. And I visited her like for 10 days in a row.

Somewhat similar situation with Claire actually -- I caught her with Sam and took pics. But since I was on her good side, I could only ask her to dinner. Which never triggers. When I visit her in cafeteria, I only get option of "Be nice" without anything in the menu there.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not sure if that's the case. She didn't tell me anymore she was angry.

I also looked at the console, she had her Upskirt_cooldown down to -1 and no change -- probably somehow skipping the 0 point if the code check for that was wrong ( something like Upskirt_cooldown ==0 instead of Upskirt_cooldown <=0 ) .

To somehow move things along I actually used a code somewhere here in this thread above to set her flash for money to 5, and she got to Captain... and I can take her pics now. But still same thing with "Ill start looking right away" immediately ending with "there you are" without any scene/shots between. And I visited her like for 10 days in a row.

Somewhat similar situation with Claire actually -- I caught her with Sam and took pics. But since I was on her good side, I could only ask her to dinner. Which never triggers. When I visit her in cafeteria, I only get option of "Be nice" without anything in the menu there.
The Dev HorizonticalS is active here so he'll likely have a better answer for you next time he visits, but it might be that you hit a wrong trigger, many of these scenes need certain story flags rather than just integer counts.

When you did the first panty scene did you "ask her nicely", "demand to see them" or just "lift her skirt yourself" (I forget the exact options) but HorizonticalS has a habit of blocking content on the dark route if you are too nice on some of these choices, that might be the issue

Reactions: santiago_campanella

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
is there any Relationship Mod ?

Someone plz reply. Thank you.
The relationship improves with decisions you make on the situation at hand.
The points shown are only changing the text shown to you as the decision maker.
Therefore a mod - none known to me - has to based on hundreds of decisions which are dependant on one another.
e.g. setting an variable mid game which doesn't work with previous choices, messes further game play.

If you grind your way to red heart where possible, you get a slightly different conversation but should stay put to a rather confrontational approach.

What do you mean? Are you talking about getting into relationships with people or changing people to be related to you?
good one ^^

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
is there any Relationship Mod ?

Someone plz reply. Thank you.
To make it more easy for players:
Leah and her mother invited themselves without notice and are complaining day in and out, not paying rent and even the relationship doesn't seem the best from start.
The branch is getting robbed off products, an employee took a company loan on rather suspicious purposes, another one hands over MC's mobile number to be blackmailed, another one uses the company and employee for her own purpose for no good and so forth...
If MC doesn't stop those, the branch is closed soon.... MC is their last chance

You can't just have a face to face like: "I love you from first sight, so please stop it." It would be ridiculous if a story would go this way.

Last edited:

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
Hello. Yeah I released 0.15 to patrons Thursday.
Which Patron group was it released to ($34.50, $17.50, $9.50, etc)? I'm trying to gauge how long until it releases to public.

Edit: nvm. Just hopped on Horizon's subscribestar. Looks like $38.50 and $100. We're probably ~30 days away from public release.

Last edited:

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Which Patron group was it released to ($34.50, $17.50, $9.50, etc)? I'm trying to gauge how long until it releases to public.

Edit: nvm. Just hopped on Horizon's subscribestar. Looks like $38.50 and $100. We're probably ~30 days away from public release.
About 0.15 :
Here's the changelog:
-Alexy event at the police station is now completed.
-New Rebecca event at the hospital.
-Rework of relationship screen (both versions currently in game.)
-Added a brand new unlockables gallery (linked with new relationships screen)
-Reworked achievements.
-Various bugs and typos.
Also added a few dialogues for some characters that will tie some stuffs together, a gametime counter, etc...

Here's the release schedule :
Illuminati and Corporate : July 27th
Corporate : July 30th (Sorry about the delay...)
Regional Manager : August 3rd
Assistant Regional Manager : August 8th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : August 13th
Secretary : August 17th
Temp : August 20th

And public will be a few days later.
I pushed it back two days for most tiers to compensate for Corporate not getting access on day 1.

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
About 0.15 :
Here's the changelog:
-Alexy event at the police station is now completed.
-New Rebecca event at the hospital.
-Rework of relationship screen (both versions currently in game.)
-Added a brand new unlockables gallery (linked with new relationships screen)
-Reworked achievements.
-Various bugs and typos.
Also added a few dialogues for some characters that will tie some stuffs together, a gametime counter, etc...

Here's the release schedule :
Illuminati and Corporate : July 27th
Corporate : July 30th (Sorry about the delay...)
Regional Manager : August 3rd
Assistant Regional Manager : August 8th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : August 13th
Secretary : August 17th
Temp : August 20th

And public will be a few days later.
I pushed it back two days for most tiers to compensate for Corporate not getting access on day 1.
I love that we have a new Alexy event but was also hoping for more Andrea events.... and Audrey events... and more office combo events with multiple girls... and Leah events... and Meredith events (maybe a combo with Leah)... and Sharon events... and Zafina events... and....................

Hmmm.... looking at things... I might just be greedy...................... no.... we also need more photoshoot events... and.......

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Really excited for tomorrow tiers. Sadly can't afford to support overtime but I'll gladly get it for 5 bucks
:D

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes