4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Public update V.0.15 ?

Here's the release schedule :
Illuminati and Corporate : July 27th
Corporate : July 30th (Sorry about the delay...)
Regional Manager : August 3rd
Assistant Regional Manager : August 8th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : August 13th
Secretary : August 17th
Temp : August 20th

And public will be a few days later.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Regional Manager [v0.15]

Here's the changelog :

V0.15
-Alexy event at the police station is now completed.
-New Rebecca event at the hospital.
-Rework of relationship screen (both versions currently in game.)
-Added a brand new unlockables gallery (linked with new relationships screen)
-Reworked achievements
-Various bugs and typos.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Regional Manager [v0.15] [Horizontical Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
Excuse me if my comment disturbs anyone due to its pronunciation, but this project did not previously have the NTR tag marked?, that was one of the reasons why I had not decided to play it, that and that I was waiting for it to be complete since it bothers that they cut you when the story gets interesting

Apr 27, 2023
Excuse me if my comment disturbs anyone due to its pronunciation, but this project did not previously have the NTR tag marked?, that was one of the reasons why I had not decided to play it, that and that I was waiting for it to be complete since it bothers that they cut you when the story gets interesting
There is netore, if you choose, not netorare, ie. mc banging a chick in presence of her bf.

I think there was some very limited NTR maybe, if you choose. All seem to be completely avoidable. This is 99% maledom game so far, at least if you choose to play more of a jerk (which is the only path done so far, afai understand).

As I am not fond of NTR, I can just say I liked the game, so whatever options on NTR, they were avoidable.

Reactions: ziggy81

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
hey, changed the location of your saves. yep, you have to go in and fix it yourself. oh, by the way, can you help support me?
really?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Overview:
You are an ambitious businessman in his mid twenties.
You are temporarily in charge of the regional branch of an important Electronics company.
Be nice or not... it's up to you
(Mostly not nice for now, as there is little "nice" content).
Is there still little nice content?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
They look nice, but like any sandbox, it repels you from playing :( It's a pity it's not VN, because there are few cool games with secretaries

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Only two events have been added. This is very sad and damn little ... but I'm still glad about the update.
Cassie was also changed for some reason, its previous appearance was much better ...

Reactions: artd and GinAnalgin

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
I can´t find my old save dir inside users dir anyone know what it is called.
If you go into the game's load screen there's a big pink message "where are my saves?" click on it and it will tell you what to do (keep clicking there are several pages if I recall correctly, one of which gives the old folder name)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
If you go into the game's load screen there's a big pink message "where are my saves?" click on it and it will tell you what to do (keep clicking there are several pages if I recall correctly, one of which gives the old folder name)
lol that i did not notice thx.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes