4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
thanks allready
Hmm, looks like you didn't blackmail Andrea, which kinda locks the rise of bobby quest. While blackmailing her you can persuade her to send photos of Layla to you which ends with Andrea and Bobby using the locker room at the same time (that's kinda a requirement for this to progress)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thanks allready
Looks like you went the nice route with Andrea, that is probably blocking you, I've never played deep into that route so I can't say for sure.
In my playthough to the best of my recollection
  1. I harrass her into taking nude photos of Layla in the lockerroom, until Layla catches her and kicks her out
  2. I then force her into sharing the changing room/shower with Bobby, walking in on them I force her to strip with him watching
  3. Bobby later begs to see her pussy at which point you talk to him about Aubrey, recount a fantasy where you fuck her in the office, getting him thinking about her pussy, you then give him a camera to set up in her home

Reactions: gatts69

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
This game is so convoluted (in a good way) that sometimes you just don't know the right thing to do. But after a few playthroughs, I realized that at this stage of the game's development, the right thing to do is to be as cunning and cynical as possible:giggle:
When you realize this the playthrough becomes much easier.
I like to apply W.W.S.D. What Would Satan Do?

It works in this game as well :devilish:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hmm, looks like you didn't blackmail Andrea, which kinda locks the rise of bobby quest. While blackmailing her you can persuade her to send photos of Layla to you which ends with Andrea and Bobby using the locker room at the same time (that's kinda a requirement for this to progress)
I'm actually writing a new way to go through that whole path, being nice with andrea, going on a date at the playground with her, and then have sex with her, and kinda corrupt her to get the pics from layla, and then give players a chance to play the rise of bobby quests. I'm still pondering whether the Bobby part will be just like now (Andrea's path would then switch), or if MC can convince Andrea to tease Bobby more and more, or if players have a choice.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Can these scenes where the MC exposes women to other men, and which makes other men harass women, evolve into full sharing with him and other men having sex with women? (I'm talking about sharing only and not NTR)

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm actually writing a new way to go through that whole path, being nice with andrea, going on a date at the playground with her, and then have sex with her, and kinda corrupt her to get the pics from layla, and then give players a chance to play the rise of bobby quests. I'm still pondering whether the Bobby part will be just like now (Andrea's path would then switch), or if MC can convince Andrea to tease Bobby more and more, or if players have a choice.
I didn't know that there was going to be a way to corrupt the characters to always use blackmail, if that's the case I think that in the future I can even restart the game to the path of affection and slowly corrupt

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm waiting for the develop of the nice content to start the game.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Can these scenes where the MC exposes women to other men, and which makes other men harass women, evolve into full sharing with him and other men having sex with women? (I'm talking about sharing only and not NTR)
So far, only on one route, were you offer Miko to the police Captain, and that's mostly off camera. Honestly, it's not clear to me that Miko will ever be an actual LI, as she's all tease up to this point. Other than that, MC is the alpha, and all the other males are beta to him.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
So far, only on one route, were you offer Miko to the police Captain, and that's mostly off camera. Honestly, it's not clear to me that Miko will ever be an actual LI, as she's all tease up to this point. Other than that, MC is the alpha, and all the other males are beta to him.
I know, that's why it's just sharing, and I only asked for sharing in the sense that he thinks it's "fun", but in this case only if it's together with him and such. Then I don't know if it can happen because with the mayor there was an opportunity for this to happen, however the mayor himself rejected it. And there's kind of two characters I'd like you to be involved with which would be Melissa (Rachel's girlfriend) and Melvin, Bobby and Andreia. But as he is alpha and the others are betas, as you said, he would push that.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I know, that's why it's just sharing, and I only asked for sharing in the sense that he thinks it's "fun", but in this case only if it's together with him and such. Then I don't know if it can happen because with the mayor there was an opportunity for this to happen, however the mayor himself rejected it. And there's kind of two characters I'd like you to be involved with which would be Melissa (Rachel's girlfriend) and Melvin, Bobby and Andreia. But as he is alpha and the others are betas, as you said, he would push that.
Agreed. But so far, no sharing. HS might chime in with whether he has any plans in that direction.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Xhaar

May 10, 2023
Hello,

A few months ago, I came across a French translation of the game, but I didn't note where and can't find it :(
Does anyone have this handy? It must have been V0.11 from memory.

Furtheremore, I love this game ! Do you have any similar games to recommend? (I prefer bad content and sandbox)

Best regards,

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
What is the trigger to receive vibrator for Audrey ?
Not much needed : It triggers after you have sex with Audrey; and either before the beginning of the date or after its ending.
Other than that, it will not trigger on a day Alexy visits you, and it will not trigger if Bobby mode is active, so make sure to deactivate it in the replay screen if it's active.

Reactions: CircaAD

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
when i talk to megan in the police station, i can tell her that stacy says she got the position by doing sexual favor but i never get an option to give her spycams. what did i miss?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when i talk to megan in the police station, i can tell her that stacy says she got the position by doing sexual favor but i never get an option to give her spycams. what did i miss?
tell Stacy how Megan got her job? then tell Megan that you did it, so she feels she has no choice but to help you get rid of her because Stacy is going to make her life hell from now on.
(I'm assuming you already started the quest line where you try to find dirt on Stacy by talking to Captain Gordon)

Reactions: HorizonticalS

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Still996 answer is correct. Just one slight mistake : It's captain Washington, Gordon is not the Captain :)

Basically, you can give Megan the spycam if you know how she (Megan) got her job and told Stacey, and if you talked to the Captain until you can ask him about Stacey.

Reactions: CircaAD

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Still996 answer is correct. Just one slight mistake : It's captain Washington, Gordon is not the Captain :)

Basically, you can give Megan the spycam if you know how she (Megan) got her job and told Stacey, and if you talked to the Captain until you can ask him about Stacey.
oops... well Gordon deserves a promotion, maybe give him a chance at revenge on Stacy?

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Is it finally possible to fuck the school's principal? Almost two year waiting for that quest to be finished. :cry:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes