4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

razor1977

Jan 2, 2023
this game badly needs an update, it is the first game i played a pure bad guy and i love it, I am so addicted to being a badguy i now play tons of corruption games and the only topic i leave off the plate is futa. because of this i played game like demon boy and personal assistant and bad bobby and i have to admit, i am hooked

May 15, 2022
You can't trigger the Brenda / Kelly scene because you were nice to Brenda. As of right now, there's no way to switch paths along the way, so I changed the flag in your save. When you text her, you will now have an option to Harass her instead of flirting. Do so twice, and follow the quest.
There are no options, everything is bad and as I see, the player does not decide, the developer decides, so it is not the developer, the developer develops, the player plays and decides, example Natasha, there are no two options.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There are no options, everything is bad and as I see, the player does not decide, the developer decides, so it is not the developer, the developer develops, the player plays and decides, example Natasha, there are no two options.
The Dev is doing one route at a time, the dark path right now... the Light path at some future date.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Hey guys, for those who are curious about the upcoming release, I made a public post.
On and on .
There are about 8 AI renders on there--8 characters-- and I don't like even 1. All are UGLY!! :( Disappointed. :(

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
True. And the fingers are completely fucked-up.
Most people don't focus on the fingers. But anyway, that's just the usual AI art debate, in the end, it's just a handful of bonus ai generated images, if you don't like them, ignore them, 99% of the images in the game are still CG, and there's no plan to change that.
That's what's coming in 0.16 (public in a few weeks):
016.jpg

And this is what I'm currently working on for the upcoming 0.17 build (available to patrons in a few weeks):
017.jpg

Don't click on the thumbnails if you don't want to be spoiled. But still, CG. No Ai.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
They can't all be Kelly.
lol, I am really touched that you remember. :) Well, I am still waiting for Kelly content, hasn't shown up in any new updates. :(

Are you planning on going AI?
some of them look ok, but most are huge departure from the characters we've come to know
Completely Agree 100%; although, I wouldn't mind some AI art made based on the characters already in the game.

Most people don't focus on the fingers. But anyway, that's just the usual AI art debate, in the end, it's just a handful of bonus ai generated images, if you don't like them, ignore them, 99% of the images in the game are still CG, and there's no plan to change that.
That's what's coming in 0.16 (public in a few weeks):
View attachment 3049183

And this is what I'm currently working on for the upcoming 0.17 build (available to patrons in a few weeks):
View attachment 3049185

Don't click on the thumbnails if you don't want to be spoiled. But still, CG. No Ai.
HorizonticalS, Well, I think AI art can be fine just as long as the characters are "Good Looking"! :p
Maybe easier to just use photoshop and such to fix the fingers in the images made by AI? Would probably save time in creating new content?
Just asking because I have also heard this fingers debate a lot but have yet to hear why people don't think that fingers can simply be fixed using software tools such as photoshop? :)

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
....Just asking because I have also heard this fingers debate a lot but have yet to hear why people don't think that fingers can simply be fixed using software tools such as photoshop? :)
I don't think it's a case of can't be fixed, it's more a case being tricky to spot. Most of us don't see this stuff consciously, you just get a sense of "uncanny valley" where your brain tells you something isn't quite right, but won't tell you what exactly. Only when someone more detail oriented points it out to you that you finally make the connection and then you can't unsee it. By then it probably seems like to much trouble for most Devs to go back an fix (I'm guessing the time needed to fix this stuff is counter productive, you'd be just as well using a traditional 3d model and renders).

Reactions: Lucky4U

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
I don't think it's a case of can't be fixed, it's more a case being tricky to spot. Most of us don't see this stuff consciously, you just get a sense of "uncanny valley" where your brain tells you something isn't quite right, but won't tell you what exactly. Only when someone more detail oriented points it out to you that you finally make the connection and then you can't unsee it. By then it probably seems like to much trouble for most Devs to go back an fix (I'm guessing the time needed to fix this stuff is counter productive, you'd be just as well using a traditional 3d model and renders).
fair point. I guess I am one of those very rare, unfortunate people who are extremely detail oriented. :p But the point that I was making was that since making a whole CG image is a lot more work than simply fixing fingers, why don't people just use AI to create content and then use softwares to fix fingers? Wouldn't this method be almost the equivalent of a CG image but with very less time spent on making the image?

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
fair point. I guess I am one of those very rare, unfortunate people who are extremely detail oriented. :p But the point that I was making was that since making a whole CG image is a lot more work than simply fixing fingers, why don't people just use AI to create content and then use softwares to fix fingers? Wouldn't this method be almost the equivalent of a CG image but with very less time spent on making the image?
You might be Detail oriented or you might be Finger/Hand Oriented :p (One of my friends can't remember faces but she always remembers shoes, different people notice/remember different things) there are probably other things you didn't spot that others will, so it's not just about fixing one small part (usually).

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
You might be Detail oriented or you might be Finger/Hand Oriented :p (One of my friends can't remember faces but she always remembers shoes, different people notice/remember different things) there are probably other things you didn't spot that others will, so it's not just about fixing one small part (usually).
Exactly. I made these AI bonus renders as extra content that I think looks cool and that I can produce easily while focusing on the game. If I start spending more time on fixing these, that defeats the purpose (especially since I didn't even see the problems).

As you say, we don't all see and focus on the same things, I didn't see anything wrong with these, to be honest I still don't unless I zoom in on the fingers and even then I still think the pics look cool, so unfortunately, I think I litteraly couldn't even figure out what's wrong about these to some of you, even if I tried to.
Just try to ignore it if you don't like it, as I said, it's just bonus content after all, and the game is still the same.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
this game badly needs an update, it is the first game i played a pure bad guy and i love it, I am so addicted to being a badguy i now play tons of corruption games and the only topic i leave off the plate is futa. because of this i played game like demon boy and personal assistant and bad bobby and i have to admit, i am hooked
Reverse for me I tried all of those before this, and for that I'm thankful since I got into the game when there's already ton of updates.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Exactly. I made these AI bonus renders as extra content that I think looks cool and that I can produce easily while focusing on the game. If I start spending more time on fixing these, that defeats the purpose (especially since I didn't even see the problems).
As you say, we don't all see and focus on the same things, I didn't see anything wrong with these, to be honest I still don't unless I zoom in on the fingers and even then I still think the pics look cool, so unfortunately, I think I litteraly couldn't even figure out what's wrong about these to some of you, even if I tried to.
Just try to ignore it if you don't like it, as I said, it's just bonus content after all, and the game is still the same.
Yea, well, I don't really mind it either. I was just saying that I can notice it easily, that's all.
But what I was primarily trying to ask is why don't people create AI art using the main characters they already have in their games? Wouldn't that be a much faster way to create content? even without fixing the fingers as I don't really mind either way. :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yea, well, I don't really mind it either. I was just saying that I can notice it easily, that's all.
But what I was primarily trying to ask is why don't people create AI art using the main characters they already have in their games? Wouldn't that be a much faster way to create content? even without fixing the fingers as I don't really mind either way. :)
Go visit the Taffy Tales thread and see the hatred people can have for AI (In that case I'm one of them, but mostly because of the jarring differences between art from one moment to the next). and the AI mistakes can get pretty big with character having extra "arms", limbs bending in weird places, weird dimensions etc, it definitely isn't limited the one little error. (It's only only case and it might be a case that, that Dev was simply bad at AI or the program he is using is Bad, but you do get a sense of public opinion)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes