4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
If you were me, you would also find it ironical and maybe even possibly quite irritating that the one guy who bothered to answer this thread to complain about the free AI renders I posted, calling them all UGLY in all caps, is also the same guy who repeatedly hacked this thread to push for the use of AI renders and lecture me about my mistake if I don't use AI renders.
:p oops, sorry, Yea, you are "RIGHT"! :(
Well, my views evolved as the conversation went on. :p let me explain. You see, all of a sudden I remembered your game out of blue and wanted to see how your project was going and the first thing I see is that post of you with AI renders so i went and looked and boy was I appalled. :( So I just wanted to make sure that those renders never make it into the "ONE GOOD GAME" left on this forum. :( That's why the use of the word ugly in all caps. :( I thought that I would leave that comment and be gone for a few more months, didn't think that it would start a debate. :p Stil996 replied to my comment mentioning the Taffy tales game and how it's been ruined by AI-CG. I am a tech guy and have been following this technology mature since the beginning and have been really wanting to see AI-CG be used in a proper game and so I was immediately excited and wanted to check out just how horrible it really was because that largely was my expectation as well, ie, some ugly deformed figures with no sense of what's going on and such. BUT, I was really shocked by how much the technology has matured and how this really famous game has gone all in on AI and has done an amazing job. ( It's AI, my expectations were extremely low :p and I find that game garbage.)
This shock led me to start a debate on you also potentially jumping on the AI bandwagon and so the entire debate afterwards... :p
Sorry, I just was juggling way too many things and didn't see how my thought process would look incoherent to others. But yea, I think AI-CG is coming! It has matured superfast and in the next 7-8 months the "WINTER IS COMING". :p You either choose to join the bandwagon or get run-over by the zombies. :p It's coming either way. :p I am both scared and excited at the same time. :p
But yea, apologies for the incoherence.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiggyliFAP

chainfire

Jul 23, 2022
I upgraded my account, downloaded 16.1.
1. Don't get me wrong, The Regional Manager is still the best game.
2. I was little disappoint.
- No new good long scenes (like Alexy in the police station, Audrey date, or MC with Brenda-Kelly)
- No new good humiliation scenes. "New" characters naked Infront of MC. Been there, done that, even got the t-shirt (Got it from My sister, true story, I kid you not. She has no idea.)
An idea : Audrey & Andrea despise Bobby.
They really really despised him, he is a sub human for them.
The ultimate humiliation for them will be if Bobby have them.
3. "New Andrea path" -
In basketball game, message - "need to improve fitness".
Got 41 fitness, still no event.
Why don't release walkthrough ?
The Regional Manager T-shirt.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
- No new good long scenes (like Alexy in the police station, Audrey date, or MC with Brenda-Kelly)
- No new good humiliation scenes. "New" characters naked Infront of MC. Been there, done that, even got the t-shirt (Got it from My sister, true story, I kid you not. She has no idea.)
3. "New Andrea path" -
View attachment 3070577
I haven't played v16 yet so I can't comment on that, by 47 fitness???? why so weak? I maxed out fitness long before I even got to where you can play basketball, just exercising before work everyday 1x jog on the treadmill and 1x with trainer gives you 3 per day alone. it a bit of grind, but add in a couple of weekends and you can max it out pretty quickly (100)

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
3. "New Andrea path" -
View attachment 3070577
Nice shirt

Sorry you are a little disappointed.
To answer a few points : there are no big scene cause I had to delay the one I was working on (Lara's date). But I thought the Layla and Zafina scene would be kinda cool for those who like the game.

The Andrea path starts after the basketball date, which wasn't changed at all. The thing is the dialogue option only triggers further down the line of the lab quest (basically the new dialogue option only appears after you have the password to enter the lab. I modified that a little for the next version).

I don't think you need to improve the fitness above 20 to be honest, but I might be wrong.

Send me your save if you can.

zx231164480

Mar 17, 2018
Nice shirt

Sorry you are a little disappointed.
To answer a few points : there are no big scene cause I had to delay the one I was working on (Lara's date). But I thought the Layla and Zafina scene would be kinda cool for those who like the game.

The Andrea path starts after the basketball date, which wasn't changed at all. The thing is the dialogue option only triggers further down the line of the lab quest (basically the new dialogue option only appears after you have the password to enter the lab. I modified that a little for the next version).

I don't think you need to improve the fitness above 20 to be honest, but I might be wrong.

Send me your save if you can.
How Start Layla event ?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
How Start Layla event ?
Like for most office events, just be in your office during the day. Layla events triggers at 9AM or 5PM if you're far enough in the story (it triggers after Andrea has to use the locker at a different hour, and after the copier was delivered).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is this true or new? IIRC it needed to be about 60 or 80 the last time I played it (I wasn't paying attention though, as I told the other guy I usually have it close to max by the time I get to Basketball, so the only time I got that message it had to be much higher than 20.)

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Is this true or new? IIRC it needed to be about 60 or 80 the last time I played it (I wasn't paying attention though, as I told the other guy I usually have it close to max by the time I get to Basketball, so the only time I got that message it had to be much higher than 20.)
You need >15 to defeat Michael (and above 18 he admits he expected that outcome), you also need 15 to take the charge from Andrea. You need 10 to get Max to talk to you, and you need 15 to overpower Sharon in the locker room; and when you cheat the game automatically gives you 20.
This has been the case for a long time.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You need >15 to defeat Michael (and above 18 he admits he expected that outcome), you also need 15 to take the charge from Andrea. You need 10 to get Max to talk to you, and you need 15 to overpower Sharon in the locker room; and when you cheat the game automatically gives you 20.
This has been the case for a long time.
hmmm ok... I could have sworn I've never been that low at that stage though.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
The Regional Manager 0.161 PC , MAC, ANDROID Public

Here's the changelog for the latest build :

V0.16
V0.161
-Fixed bug that prevented MC from visiting Emma in the locker room in some cases.
-Fixed bug that could make Stacey naked at the pool right away.
-Fixed bug when you tried to buy stuffs at the orchard.
-Fixed bug that made the end of Alexy’s quest inaccessible in some cases.
-Improved Claire/Melvin questline and made it much less likely to miss.
-Added information to 5 girls (Emma, Jennifer, Jessica, Kelly, Kenza) on the bonus gallery screen.
-New Zafina event.
-New Layla event.
-New Andrea path: her questline is now available after a nice date at the playground.
-2 short Meredith events.
-1 short Emma event
-2 short Rachel events
(NB: none of the new events are currently replayable)
-4 additional girls now have a “commando” option (with a check option).
-1 more girl can be naked at the swimming pool.
-8 girls saw their placeholders renders replaced in the bonus gallery.
-New collectibles.
-Added a possibility to change MC’s name in the bugfix menu (PC)
-Various bugs, typos, and continuity problems were fixed.
-Made options clearer for Alice’s event early in the game (the one almost everyone misses)

Last edited:

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
The Regional Manager 0.161 PC , MAC, ANDROID Public

Here's the changelog for the latest build :

V0.16
-New Zafina event.
-New Layla event.
-New Andrea path: her questline is now available after a nice date at the playground.
-2 short Meredith events.
-1 short Emma event
-2 short Rachel events
(NB: none of the new events are currently replayable)
-4 additional girls now have a “commando” option (with a check option).
-1 more girl can be naked at the swimming pool.
-8 girls saw their placeholders renders replaced in the bonus gallery.
-New collectibles.
-Made options clearer for Alice’s event early in the game (the one almost everyone misses)
For those wondering
  • Meredith Events:
    • How to Trigger: Speak with Doctor at secret lab to trigger a quest to find new test subjects. You will be told to talk with Meredith. You don't get anything valuable at the time but you then talk with her while she's changing in her room.
    • What happens: 1 groping event in her room and another groping and sex event in living room.
  • Zafina event:
    • How to Trigger: After speaking to Doctor for Meredith's event, talking to Zafina will give you new dialogue.
    • What Happens: Zafina is tricked into getting naked and fingered by PC.
  • Layla event:
    • How to trigger: Layla comes to your office randomly one day and starts a conversation.
    • What Happens: Layla asks about a VR dino game that the company released. You have to find the VR game and also find a Dino replica. Layla wants the Replica and is willing to put up with you doing some pretty humiliating things to her for it.
  • Emma Event (I believe this is the event as I haven't seen it before):
    • How to Trigger: Walk into changing room when Rachel and Emma are there.
    • What Happens: Emma gets flustered and then you can get her to pose in embarrassing ways.
  • Rachel Event:
    • How to Trigger: Rachel comes into your office randomly.
    • What Happens: Rachel complains that she can't shower with other women. PC uses opportunity to trick Rachel into not wearing panties. PC can then check on her twice to see she still isn't wearing them. PC can take a photo and share that photo with her brother, Joey at the clinic.
Untested/Unknown
  • Andrea Event:
    • I have not been able to get the basketball game to ever work for me so I can't comment on this. I am playing an evil character but even when I cheat and make Andrea like me, I still can't do anything after I collide with her in the game.
  • Lara Event (the Italian Connection):
    • I haven't seen this on the change log so it's possible it came earlier. The hints say Lara's BF will call me at night but that doesn't seem to happen. I have gone through many nights but no luck.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes