4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
For those wondering
  • Meredith Events:
    • How to Trigger: Speak with Doctor at secret lab to trigger a quest to find new test subjects. You will be told to talk with Meredith. You don't get anything valuable at the time but you then talk with her while she's changing in her room.
    • What happens: 1 groping event in her room and another groping and sex event in living room.
  • Zafina event:
    • How to Trigger: After speaking to Doctor for Meredith's event, talking to Zafina will give you new dialogue.
    • What Happens: Zafina is tricked into getting naked and fingered by PC.
  • Layla event:
    • How to trigger: Layla comes to your office randomly one day and starts a conversation.
    • What Happens: Layla asks about a VR dino game that the company released. You have to find the VR game and also find a Dino replica. Layla wants the Replica and is willing to put up with you doing some pretty humiliating things to her for it.
  • Emma Event (I believe this is the event as I haven't seen it before):
    • How to Trigger: Walk into changing room when Rachel and Emma are there.
    • What Happens: Emma gets flustered and then you can get her to pose in embarrassing ways.
  • Rachel Event:
    • How to Trigger: Rachel comes into your office randomly.
    • What Happens: Rachel complains that she can't shower with other women. PC uses opportunity to trick Rachel into not wearing panties. PC can then check on her twice to see she still isn't wearing them. PC can take a photo and share that photo with her brother, Joey at the clinic.
Untested/Unknown
  • Andrea Event:
    • I have not been able to get the basketball game to ever work for me so I can't comment on this. I am playing an evil character but even when I cheat and make Andrea like me, I still can't do anything after I collide with her in the game.
  • Lara Event (the Italian Connection):
    • I haven't seen this on the change log so it's possible it came earlier. The hints say Lara's BF will call me at night but that doesn't seem to happen. I have gone through many nights but no luck.
Talking to the doctor gave me no quest.
EDIT: Nvm, got it after going to my office.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Well well...

I don't feel like wasting an hour trying to answer everything and everyone.... but :
1) So far, no one fucks the girls in TRM other than the MC himself.
2) Whatever teasing there is involving other male characters is only allowed by the MC or interrupted quickly by the MC when it's not (like when the guy tries to kidnap Kelly)
3) If other characters ever fuck some girls, it will be optional and clearly avoidable.
4) So far, I have tried to make sure that people got a way out of these events when they asked for it, and will continue to add more "way out" when I can (I plan to add a new option in the pool locker with Frank and Leah for example).
4) Most important, I always welcome new ideas but ultimately, whatever happens, it will be my decision, based on what I'm comfortable doing, and what I think fits in the game.
5) If you don't like the game as it is, or don't want to try it because of what others are saying, I understand and respect that, but why waste your time complaining about it instead of playing one of other games on here ?

In other news, I released 0.0.93 to all supporters on patreon and subscribestar yesterday. I fixed (I think ...) most of the bugs that were reported here the past two weeks. It will be public probably next weekend.
HorizonticalS I was about to ask if the sharing and pimping were avoidable when I finaly came across the post I quoted above, thx for being clear about your plans concerning those kinks.
I easily found comments stating that NTR is avoidable/not-in-game-yet but this comment was harder to find so I was thinking that you might want to link the quoted post in the OP (in the dev notes would be be a good place imo, it's the first place I looked at when searching for the info) to save yourself the hassle of more people posting about the matter.

Your game seems quite interesting and since the kinks I don't like are (and will be) avoidable I'll give it a try soon.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
HorizonticalS I was about to ask if the sharing and pimping were avoidable when I finaly came across the post I quoted above, thx for being clear about your plans concerning those kinks.
I easily found comments stating that NTR is avoidable/not-in-game-yet but this comment was harder to find so I was thinking that you might want to link the quoted post in the OP (in the dev notes would be be a good place imo, it's the first place I looked at when searching for the info) to save yourself the hassle of more people posting about the matter.

Your game seems quite interesting and since the kinks I don't like are (and will be) avoidable I'll give it a try soon.
+1
HorizonticalS

Whether people Love it or Hate it #1,900 is a really good informative post that could stop an argument before it begins...., I can't believe this is the first time I've seen it (and I've been a regular here for a while).... it really should be more prominently displayed, if you've lost the ability to edit the OP you should stick a link to it in your signature.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Hey. i can't find 2 of the collectables. Nr. 23, the hint says it's on a billboard saying Na Na Na, reserved for future use. And Nr. 22, it's supposed to be on a a poster on the bus station by the pool, but mine has a different poster and I can't click on it.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
For those wondering
  • Layla event:
    • How to trigger: Layla comes to your office randomly one day and starts a conversation.
    • What Happens: Layla asks about a VR dino game that the company released. You have to find the VR game and also find a Dino replica. Layla wants the Replica and is willing to put up with you doing some pretty humiliating things to her for it.
Trigger not work. I've already missed sitting in my office for an hour for a month. You still can't interact with Leila in any way. In active tasks there is no such thing at all.

Mar 18, 2019
Tried this like a year or two ago, I see the warning for no good path on the frontpage, is that still the case? I know I put this on the watchlist for when that one comes, so I'm checking back in.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, guys, is this one of those sandboxes that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds, full of nothing but constant money-making, happiness-increasing, meaningless paths that take you nowhere, except to get lost in your own house, and incessantly leave you wondering what to do next. One where you absolutely never get laid and never get to any sex at all, for that matter, to the point of breaking your keyboard, throwing your monitor across the room, and pulling your hair out; making you have a terrible rest of the day, even where a sane individual may consider suicide because of the choices they've made up to that point in their lives ... especially the fact that they have gotten involved with tedious and wearisome sandboxes?
Thanks in advance.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey, guys, is this one of those sandboxes that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds, full of nothing but constant money-making, happiness-increasing, meaningless paths that take you nowhere, except to get lost in your own house, and leave you wondering what to do next. One where you absolutely never get laid and never get to any sex at all, for that matter, to the point of breaking your keyboard, throwing your monitor across the room, and pulling your hair out; making you have a terrible rest of the day, even where a sane individual may consider suicide because of the choices they've made up to that point in their lives ... especially the fact that they have gotten involved with tedious and wearisome sandboxes?
Thanks in advance.
no

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes