4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
So What's the most up-to-date walkthrough? Is it still version 12 on the OP? Like with Time Loop Hunter I like to play the games without a walkthrough but its handy having one in case I ever get stuck or lost.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Trigger not work. I've already missed sitting in my office for an hour for a month. You still can't interact with Leila in any way. In active tasks there is no such thing at all.
For me I sat at my desk, went on the laptop and worked for a short while a couple of times, then got the "KNOCK KNOCK" from either Rachel or Layla. I then repeated the worked for a short while a couple of times and got the "KNOCK KNOCK" from the other one.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
  • Lara Event (the Italian Connection):
    • I haven't seen this on the change log so it's possible it came earlier. The hints say Lara's BF will call me at night but that doesn't seem to happen. I have gone through many nights but no luck.
Just an FYI, From the Dev on discord

It's wip,I delayed all the Lara content to next release, though some of it is hidden in the code (but most of it will be rewritten)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRegionalManager-0.161
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Verboacido

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
For me I sat at my desk, went on the laptop and worked for a short while a couple of times, then got the "KNOCK KNOCK" from either Rachel or Layla. I then repeated the worked for a short while a couple of times and got the "KNOCK KNOCK" from the other one.
With Rachel , the trigger worked. There were no problems with this. But for some reason it doesn’t work specifically with Leila. Maybe some conditions are not met? Or some kind of conflict between the old saves and the new version of the game?

Last edited:

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
With Riley, the trigger worked. There were no problems with this. But for some reason it doesn’t work specifically with Leila. Maybe some conditions are not met? Or some kind of conflict between the old saves and the new version of the game?
for me it worked when I start watching office bathroom camera and right after Leila shower scene, I get knock knock on office door. Although Lara's boyfriend never called me, I even tried skiping days.

Last edited:

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Been wanting to try this game for a while but somehow kept getting distracted. Finally downloading and giving it a shot. Hope it is as awesome as it seems.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
With Rachel , the trigger worked. There were no problems with this. But for some reason it doesn’t work specifically with Leila. Maybe some conditions are not met? Or some kind of conflict between the old saves and the new version of the game?
You must finish evennts: andrea:layla pics
artemis in ofice
or turn boby mode on and finish events and wait- 9:00 or 17.00.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
should i build animosity then with the women if there is no "nice" content???

Yes?? No?? Please answer
I don't think you should worry about animosity, I don't think it helps anything to build it needlessly (aka don't spam it for the sake of spamming it), animosity is a simple byproduct of moving down the "Not Nice" route. I build the "like" stat when I can (like eating the expensive meals to boost Claire, complimenting Emma's outfit, buying the Girls lunch at Noon), but I don't shy away from molesting them on an almost daily basis :p. It's the story choices that seem to matter, not the casual insults (the Like's help with work efficiency)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know what to do here cant find an option when i talk to either of them.
Screenshot_2023_11_20-1.png

Sep 24, 2018
You know, I tried to play through this game but the grind is just unmanageable. Or rather, I can deal with grind if I'm being consistently rewarded, but I'm afraid this just ain't it. Is there something like a 60% or 70% save floating around?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes