4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Sep 7, 2020
How do I get to the copier event or at the very least trigger it? I've already hired the cleaning lady.

I need it to get to the new event of Leyla.

Darkdevil2104

Apr 21, 2022
You know, I tried to play through this game but the grind is just unmanageable. Or rather, I can deal with grind if I'm being consistently rewarded, but I'm afraid this just ain't it. Is there something like a 60% or 70% save floating around?
aktivate cheatmode, it comes for free and feels well, u will not miss some content. The game is GOAT! dont give up to early

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What Alexy event are you referring to and what is her next event after the cleaning lady?
police station probably, though there is at least one more at the office if you mean after she asks you to hire a cleaner. Alexy has a very clear "ending" you won't mistake it for anything else (until she comes back that is... I refuse to believe that is truly the end of her)

Reactions: CircaAD

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
man...how is not lara date even finished? im deleting this game right now.
Fro horizontical-patreon:

Here's the updated progress of the next version :

Hospital Stuffs:

• Hospital character scene (100%)
  • Hospital character short arc (100%)
Claire stuffs:

• Claire related event 1 (100%)
  • Claire event Path 1 (100%)
  • Claire event Path 2 (100%)
  • Claire related event 2 (100%)
  • Claire second photoshoot. (70%)
Lara Stuffs:

• Lara pre-date event 1 (40%) (now divided into 3 events, works better story wise.)
  • Lara related event 1 (60%)
  • Lara pre-date event 2 (60%)
  • Lara's Date path1 (20%)
  • Lara's Date path2 (0%)
Other Stuffs:

• New photoshoot (50%)
  • A few additional achievements and a few replays added to the replays.

tyovie

Mar 18, 2021
Hey. i can't find 2 of the collectables. Nr. 23, the hint says it's on a billboard saying Na Na Na, reserved for future use. And Nr. 22, it's supposed to be on a a poster on the bus station by the pool, but mine has a different poster and I can't click on it.
open laptop, click relations (big heart symbol), click bottom left corner (anime girl), slide pictures until find na na na

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3118581
I am stuck at this point. At home I can only drink with Leah
The secret is to be a complete asshole all the time :p
drink with her, repeat,eventually you'll find her passed out on her Bed & the couch... molest her frequently, take photos,, when it starts to repeat, don't dress her back up, let her confront you. take ownership of her.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes