4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Jun 30, 2021
I'm actually writing a new way to go through that whole path, being nice with andrea, going on a date at the playground with her, and then have sex with her, and kinda corrupt her to get the pics from layla, and then give players a chance to play the rise of bobby quests. I'm still pondering whether the Bobby part will be just like now (Andrea's path would then switch), or if MC can convince Andrea to tease Bobby more and more, or if players have a choice.
As a suggestion:cool: We could develop Andrea as a character and offer her two paths:
1. A dominant bitch who will overwhelm and sexually crush the weak Bobby.
2. On the contrary, Andrea will become afraid of Bobby and the little fattie will turn into a nasty creep who will constantly harass her.

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Not much needed : It triggers after you have sex with Audrey; and either before the beginning of the date or after its ending.
Other than that, it will not trigger on a day Alexy visits you, and it will not trigger if Bobby mode is active, so make sure to deactivate it in the replay screen if it's active.
Thank you for answer. Could you clarify what do you mean Bobby mode ? Where to see and how to change ?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Thank you for answer. Could you clarify what do you mean Bobby mode ? Where to see and how to change ?
In the replay section, there's a big button named Bobby mode that unlocks all replays. It's there only when the cheat mode is activated. And if it's activated, some events don't trigger.

480S

Jul 24, 2017
In the replay section, there's a big button named Bobby mode that unlocks all replays. It's there only when the cheat mode is activated. And if it's activated, some events don't trigger.
OK thanks, I have never used cheat mode. That means if I made something wrong in the game or too late it can be result of no triggers some events ? Only way is to use cheat mode ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
OK thanks, I have never used cheat mode. That means if I made something wrong in the game or too late it can be result of no triggers some events ? Only way is to use cheat mode ?
no man, he means Bobby mode is only in the cheat mode, A little while after you have sex with Aubrey, you'll get a text telling you that you are about to receive a package (a vibrator), you get that package from Artemis (van girl) at 2pm, when you have that you can set up a special meeting with Bobby and Aubrey.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
Is the Brenda and Kelly route only available when you have a good relationship with Audrey?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Send me your save and i'll check it if you want. I'll let you know what I find out.

Is the Brenda and Kelly route only available when you have a good relationship with Audrey?
No it's not. Same, send me your save if you want. I'll check it out.

phoenixx031

Jun 11, 2017
Send me your save and i'll check it if you want. I'll let you know what I find out.

No it's not. Same, send me your save if you want. I'll check it out.
Hi these is just a personal preference im asking. Did the game really dont have a C*m button or finish outside/inside button?
I do enjoy the game tho. Thanks

effuotse

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, i can't get into the secret lab, the suits kicks me out
did i fuck up somewhere? all hints are saying to investigate gas and show the pill to professor zywelter

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, i can't get into the secret lab, the suits kicks me out
did i fuck up somewhere? all hints are saying to investigate gas and show the pill to professor zywelter
In order to be able to enter the lab you need Meredith to give you the password. Check my walkthrough, you may be missing something about her, in any case the key is Meredith.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
In order to be able to enter the lab you need Meredith to give you the password. Check my walkthrough, you may be missing something about her, in any case the key is Meredith.
Also talk to mayor about strange epidemy(progres with Natasha story).

chainfire

Jul 23, 2022
The Regional Manager - best game ever.
Good blackmail,
best humiliation game ever .
(can't wait for Bobby to have his way with his aunt and Andrea or
Frank with Brenda).
I'm on patreon(only Temp bucket - all I can afford after divorce).
Great great game.
Can't wait to get my hands 0.16 RELEASE- I will played of course from the start(again, lol).

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes