4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how to get the alexy police event? as in from start ??
I beleive you just keep harassing her at every turn, keep staring at her, eventually you'll be able to push it in more overt ways, and you'll get the option to have her make a complaint to the police.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Be nice or not... it's up to you
(Mostly not nice for now, as there is little "nice" content).
been almost 3 years now, so has this changed or is the overview just false advertising? cos so far it looks like the latter
tried this once before but as i am no fan of pretending to be an MC i would rather smack than be, been waiting for the nice route as advertised. yet the OP remains the same.
is it ever likely or should i just forget it?

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
I beleive you just keep harassing her at every turn, keep staring at her, eventually you'll be able to push it in more overt ways, and you'll get the option to have her make a complaint to the police.
yeah I got the content nvm. Thanks anyways tho

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
been almost 3 years now, so has this changed or is the overview just false advertising? cos so far it looks like the latter
tried this once before but as i am no fan of pretending to be an MC i would rather smack than be, been waiting for the nice route as advertised. yet the OP remains the same.
is it ever likely or should i just forget it?
I am currently working on some nice content for next update, however, even if I added nice content only for the next 5 updates (which is not what people playing TRM want...), there would still be little nice content compared to the rest, and the OP warning wouldn't change.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I am currently working on some nice content for next update, however, even if I added nice content only for the next 5 updates (which is not what people playing TRM want...), there would still be little nice content compared to the rest, and the OP warning wouldn't change.
ok thanks for honest reply. seems like it will never be much of a choice, somewhat misleading overview.
will add to my ignore list so not tempted to return. it will never be what floats my boat but i do wish you good luck and all the best for your project (y)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Tried this and quit playing in less than 30 mintues. First off the MC is super pasty white and tbh pretty ugly and creepy looking. The expressions he makes in the hospital during the gyno exam are just plain creepy. I know the game is on the not nice route, but the MC is still a complet a-hole. Played this awhile back and now I remember why I deleted this from my hard drive.

• Angry
Reactions: Subyan and HUNUTAN

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
man there're no hints for collectables in past couple of updates...anybody managed to find new one

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
that icon is not showing up for me in relationship screen...thanks for help btw...wait it showed up...just have to open any grl info in order to it to appear...thanks again
Didn't realize the button doesn't show up from the beginning, added the hint to the post just in case.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
HorizonticalS
Bug ?
The Chair gives you energy from napping after deducting the cost of an action, so if you have 05 energy and try to recuperate in your fancy new expensive chair you will get the zero energy warning (or Die). Surely this can't be as intended?
The Bed seems to work fine by contrast.

The Chair also saps energy when watching TV was this always the case? I was sure watching TV refreshed your energy by a small margin.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Bobby is not spying anything i can do about that?
you were probably to nice to Aubrey, did you demand she wear a skirt?
That blocked it for me on one playthrough
or you might still need to make Andrea strip for him in the locker room (he does it in return for a glimpse of her pussy)

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In the photo shoots if I allow Dominic to stay and do everything he asks right away I can still proceed with the girls (mainly Cecilia)?

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
or you might still need to make Andrea strip for him in the locker room (he does it in return for a glimpse of her pussy)
i have not caught him spying on andrea, the audrey part is done, maybe i fucked up somewhere? i'll have to restart from before i had the conversation with bobby i guess .... (sucks that you cannot trigger it again in some conversation).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i have not caught him spying on andrea, the audrey part is done, maybe i fucked up somewhere? i'll have to restart from before i had the conversation with bobby i guess .... (sucks that you cannot trigger it again in some conversation).
you don't "catch" him spying on andrea you talk him into it, it's hard to tell if you've fucked something up or simply haven't gotten around to doing the right things... post your save and I'll have a look

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes