4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

WASooner

May 26, 2023
I’m sorry if this isn’t exactly what you asked for I’m a newbie. I’m playing it via a website the link is what I sent you. I just play it in my browser

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I’m sorry if this isn’t exactly what you asked for I’m a newbie. I’m playing it via a website the link is what I sent you. I just play it in my browser
Oh ok. I was wondering how you managed to play it on your iphone as well. Well, I have no control on what's on that website, but I'll check the code and see if I can find something that could explain this restart.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

WASooner

May 26, 2023
Oh ok. I was wondering how you managed to play it on your iphone as well. Well, I have no control on what's on that website, but I'll check the code and see if I can find something that could explain this restart.
Thank you so much. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you. Or anything I can provide.

WASooner

May 26, 2023
Well, if you can, tell me when it occurs, like, have you ever talked to her, met her, is the conference over, etc.
I’ve met her and talked to all contacts. The conference hasn’t happened, because I can’t call her! When I touch the cell phone in the upper right to call Charisma or any other person it restarts the game every single time.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I’ve met her and talked to all contacts. The conference hasn’t happened, because I can’t call her! When I touch the cell phone in the upper right to call Charisma or any other person it restarts the game every single time.
Well that's a big problem... can you click the hourglass or the button to close the computer ? (just to check if it's a hitbox problem on that website or a code problem...)

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
I'm not very fond of the coercion/blackmail stuff (as the other route is basically non-existent), but this game's got some great tags and this intrigues me. So, before getting head-on, I need to ask a question. Do girls end up enjoying sex with the mc (within reasoning, as they're being forced to do it as far as I understand, after all), or is this all about non-con?
All is non-con but the new track with Artemis was different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
i wonder if the mr. nadie walkthrough is outdated. I can't get audrey to talk about the connection between her and bobby by day 4. Do i need to make her like me or hate me by then? Because if I get the info straight from Miko, it has a sort of different direction.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
i wonder if the mr. nadie walkthrough is outdated. I can't get audrey to talk about the connection between her and bobby by day 4. Do i need to make her like me or hate me by then? Because if I get the info straight from Miko, it has a sort of different direction.
You mean you can get Audrey to talk about the connection between her and Bobby ? Cause if you follow the walkthrough, by day 4, you only get Bobby to talk about his address I think
Anyway, getting the info straight from Miko can make a few things pop earlier, bit that doesn't make the walkthrough outdated for early game content.

Reactions: iju513

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
the changelog is misleading. Your disappointment is a bit premature

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea? Really nice. I like the sound of that. :) Sounds like the Dev is taking Kelly in the direction that I had wished for her. :) I am happy. :)
According to you--since you follow this game very closely--when do you think Kelly will get a bigger scene? :)
Just so that I remember to come back to F95zone in so many months. :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yea? Really nice. I like the sound of that. :) Sounds like the Dev is taking Kelly in the direction that I had wished for her. :) I am happy. :)
According to you--since you follow this game very closely--when do you think Kelly will get a bigger scene? :)
you're asking Your Mommy??? when HorizonticalS (this games Dev) just responded to a post directly before yours?
The only person who can possibly answer your question! AFAIK

Last edited:
Reactions: Your Mommy

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021

Sorry, not a clue on that one - best ask HorizonticalS

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey. Dev of the game here :-D
Don't really know when Kelly's next scene will be there. Not in the upcoming update, that much I can tell you, as it will mostly be Alexy, and theorically Layla and Rachel.
Still what was the direction that you wished for Kelly ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey. Dev of the game here :-D
Don't really know when Kelly's next scene will be there. Not in the upcoming update, that much I can tell you, as it will mostly be Alexy, and theorically Layla and Rachel.
Still what was the direction that you wished for Kelly ?
If you're taking note of our hopes & dreams...

I'm hoping for some pet play with Kelly (fitting if we are using her as a Judas Goat to snare the other college girls, fingers crossed). Maybe get her in some puppy fetish wear and take her for a walkies in the park at night?

Reactions: maquina_117
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes