4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
How I take bottle water Audrey for Lara second scene?
Andrea's corruption path may work for this, I'll check with the dev. Otherwise, just follow the guide in the spoiler in the linked comment here. Bobby should complain to you about Audrey not liking it when he creeps on her and after the whole thing, you can call Lara into your office and tell her some truths about Audrey.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-17-horizontical-studio.60813/post-10659755

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Technically Doug sends a picture of him fucking her, but that's an old pic from when MC was not in town yet, and when MC is tricked, it is implied that Doug outwitted him, I always wanted to add another option for that scene where MC would send the police to get him, but kinda forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. (Also, after that part where Doug tricks MC, he's kinda gone from the story, so if you reached that part and stopped cause you thought there would be more, well nothing after that involves Doug doing stuffs to Emma in present day.
Hi Dev, first of all thanks for your amazing game. I quoted this old reply because I have a question regarding Emma, since I went through the whole thread but didn't find anything. I've been playing your game with URM and the day you get Doug's call, when he explains his plan to trap Emma, before the explanation URM shows there might be a chance to get/force Emma to flash her boobs but in my gameplay she did nothing neither willingly nor unwillingly. Can you guide me with this please? Thank you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi Dev, first of all thanks for your amazing game. I quoted this old reply because I have a question regarding Emma, since I went through the whole thread but didn't find anything. I've been playing your game with URM and the day you get Doug's call, when he explains his plan to trap Emma, before the explanation URM shows there might be a chance to get/force Emma to flash her boobs but in my gameplay she did nothing neither willingly nor unwillingly. Can you guide me with this please? Thank you.
you can do a lot more than get her to flash her boobs... Has Doug has his date yet? because AFAIK you can't do any of that till after that... (it's pretty straight forward from that point on, just talk to her about it.

Reactions: Pdiant

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
you can do a lot more than get her to flash her boobs... Has Doug has his date yet? because AFAIK you can't do any of that till after that... (it's pretty straight forward from that point on, just talk to her about it.
Thanks for replying. No, not yet. But through the conversation you have with him when he explains his plan, URM tells me there's an option that suggests you were frustrated, to the extent that you felt the need to talk to Emma about the pics and made her flashing her boobs. So it's not clear whether it's possible to achieve this result before Doug's plan or if that option refers to a future conversation where they talk about other pics...I don't know...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for replying. No, not yet. But through the conversation you have with him when he explains his plan, URM tells me there's an option that suggests you were frustrated, to the extent that you felt the need to talk to Emma about the pics and made her flashing her boobs. So it's not clear whether it's possible to achieve this result before Doug's plan or if that option refers to a future conversation where they talk about other pics...I don't know...
You can definitely talk to Emma about the pics as you receive them, I'm not sure if I remember getting the option to make her flash them till after the date though... if you manage it please report back (there might be a semi victory if you don't help Doug where you get her to flash you instead of the proper Dark Path victory scenes... I've never NOT helped Doug so I wouldn't know)

Reactions: Pdiant

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
You can definitely talk to Emma about the pics as you receive them, I'm not sure if I remember getting the option to make her flash them till after the date though... if you manage it please report back (there might be a semi victory if you don't help Doug where you get her to flash you instead of the proper Dark Path victory scenes... I've never NOT helped Doug so I wouldn't know)
Of course, I'll do that. I'm trying to explore every option before that call (harassment, good/bad dialogue picks) to see if it's something implemented or not. Hope the dev shows up and clears it up, though.

Reactions: Stil996

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
iirc just be nice and pay for every pic until he says to tell Emma about a thing he has of hers.
Then be nice and pay him for the other pics so that you can get a tip from him about how she let him into the office.

Then you can finally get her.

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
iirc just be nice and pay for every pic until he says to tell Emma about a thing he has of hers.
Then be nice and pay him for the other pics so that you can get a tip from him about how she let him into the office.

Then you can finally get her.
Yes , that's the standard procedure, but URM seems to suggest you can start something with Emma earlier. If you select the URM option before Doug begins to explain his plan, the MC tells Doug he was frustrated and, after showing Emma the pics, he made her flash her boobs and shows Doug a picture. You can replay that part with URM and look for yourself if you want.

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong guys but, after playing a bit, I'm getting the feeling that with Cecilia it's more rewarding the good path (vanilla photoshoot or no shoot at all) than the evil one (nude photos with Dominic there). I haven't progressed that much though, so I 'd like to hear from you and see what you think about it. I haven't been able to solve the Emma's mystery too(whether you can move up things with her before Doug explains his plan to trap her, cause URM seems to suggest you can get her to flash the boobs and share the pic with Doug later in the evening, when he calls to explain his plan...). I really hope the kind Dev can help me with that...

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes