4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
As I understand it, to fully complete the game, the protagonist must necessarily be the ultimate scoundrel and scum? Tried it. But already at the stage of drunkenness of the sister/cousin it became disgusting. I understand, to be upset about the fate of groups of pixels on the monitor screen is silly, I do not care, I am disgusted to act as a scumbag, worthy of a bullet in the back of the head. Thanks, it's not for me - I'm blacklisting the game.

J1302

Mar 4, 2023
As I understand it, to fully complete the game, the protagonist must necessarily be the ultimate scoundrel and scum? Tried it. But already at the stage of drunkenness of the sister/cousin it became disgusting. I understand, to be upset about the fate of groups of pixels on the monitor screen is silly, I do not care, I am disgusted to act as a scumbag, worthy of a bullet in the back of the head. Thanks, it's not for me - I'm blacklisting the game.
Lolz! That's what makes it great, and having some snowflakes cry about it only makes it even better hehe

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know. Nevertheless, do you take pleasure in humiliating people who are kin to you?
Why are you still here? you've already said you aren't into the theme thats prevalent here! so why not move onto another game that is to your taste?.
Go google "BDSM" if you are confused (it represents a huge section of the fetish market so it should be easy for you to research).
Like Verboacido has already pointed out "On-Topic Threads rule #3.Kinkshaming is not allowed ".

Last edited:
Reactions: saimon64

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
Oh, yes. You'd certainly be just as thrilled if the same thing was done to your mother, your sister. That would be great, wouldn't it?
I watched the movie "Irreversibility" and I liked it. OMG, I'm a sick bastard! Though..wait a sec.. Did millions of people like this movie? Alarm! Alarm! We have a code-red alert! There are millions of sick bastards on this planet! QAnon help us!

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
One of my colleagues want to kill me the next hours ( After i've little abused with her) save is dead ?
I tend to suffer this problem and occasionally find myself forced to use a save editor to modify Audrey's too far entries, so that she doesn't murder me.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
So have anyone got to do a Claire photoshoot no.2? Can anyone tell me how to trigger it or is it bug?
Provided you're far enough into the game.

Melvin should contact you about a gift for Claire.
Like everything, you go get it from Artemis at 2pm.
Also like every outfit you get from Artemis, you can make her wear it and creep on her.
After you have gifted Claire her new uniform, Melvin should contact you about a costume for Claire.
Also like every outfit you get from Artemis, you can make her wear it and creep on her.
Then you talk to Dom about a second photoshoot with her.

Fatporing

Jan 8, 2021
Provided you're far enough into the game.

Melvin should contact you about a gift for Claire.
After you have gifted Claire her new uniform, Melvin should contact you about a costume for Claire.
Then you talk to Dom about a second photoshoot with her.
thankyou! i always go to the pool without knowing you're a boss!

Edit:I think it's bugged Melvin never texted me tho the quest said I have to wait but I tried skip time alot but he never text

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thankyou! i always go to the pool without knowing you're a boss!

Edit:I think it's bugged Melvin never texted me tho the quest said I have to wait but I tried skip time alot but he never text
Do you have a good relationship with Melvin... He likes people who buy stuff, you'll get a +1 every time you do regardless of how much you spend (and -1 if you look without buying)

Fatporing

Jan 8, 2021
Do you have a good relationship with Melvin... He likes people who buy stuff, you'll get a +1 every time you do regardless of how much you spend (and -1 if you look without buying)
I have about 75 like points 1 dislike points and all the quest in finished(I think) except lara dates

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have about 75 like points 1 dislike points and all the quest in finished(I think) except lara dates
I imagine that probably enough, though you should note I don't have any idea what his requirements are, his relationship points were just the first thought that came to mind. (I tend to have around 150+ with him, but then I tend to buy miracle pills about 5 times a day and start the game buy spamming his relationship points to get teh special stock asap)

Reactions: Fatporing

Fatporing

Jan 8, 2021
I imagine that probably enough, though you should note I don't have any idea what his requirements are, his relationship points were just the first thought that came to mind. (I tend to have around 150+ with him, but then I tend to buy miracle pills about 5 times a day and start the game buy spamming his relationship points to get teh special stock asap)
Thanks anyway I appreciate your help I'll try a fresh start!

Jonny_888

Mar 2, 2021
In the guide stand :

Day 39 - Wednesday:
6 am: Spy on Audrey’s bathroom camera.

But how I can get a spy cam in her bathroom? I come no time in this house/bathroom

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes