4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When you have 1 or a few main story ark unfinished it is WIP. When you see this much things started and prematurely stopped it is dead ends. Like there was a time when there were some online story projects and every reader could contribute to it by writing a new segment and some decisions at the end could lead to different further continuation written by others. In the end there were so much possibilities that most of the story arks were just dead ends. No one could find them to continue it because there were so much possibilities.
Anyway this is just playing with words. I described my thoughts well in my comment people nowadays criticize wording when they can't criticize the merit of a statement. Dead ends or brick walls call it what you want. By the way I wrote this concern to developer too and in his reply he/she didn't argue with the word deadend. He admitted it and promised to improve in the situation. The problem is I don't see any improvement. Furthermore there maybe some reply here in the forum or in my private messages from the dev using the word deadend. I won't search for it because it don't worth my time. Let's just stop criticizing words, and their definitions!

"You cant work on everything at once" Yes that is the problem I described too.
Ultimately as far as I can see, your complaint boils down to you want something simpler (a VN maybe?), something that can be finished quickly and give you some instant gratification. Personally I dislike most VN's and I love that this Dev is trying to make a proper sandbox (or at least put the work into trying to create the illusion of a proper sandbox), I crave the complexity of having multiple stories feed off each other, unfortunately the biggest downside of which is that it inevitably leaves multiple story arcs in WIP limbo as a solo Dev can only feed so many man-hours into creating content at a time. I think if he tried to do it the way you seem to want it done, it would quickly turn into a pile of shit as the majority of relationships become vapid 2 dimensional affairs just like most VN's that most people just skip through.

PS. just because a Dev is too polite to point out you misused a word, doesn't make you right... Most likely it simply means he is smarter than people like me for not engaging in a pointless argument.

PPS. Rereading this, I realise that I am sounding more aggressive than I intended. People like different stuff, I'm not trying to put you down for not liking the same things I do, just your use of "Deadend" has unfair connotations in this context. This is one of the few games that earns the tag "sandbox", so often it used incorrectly to describe games that are little more than VN's with extra walking, it's something that gets under my skin.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tried to like this, but there are two things that ruin it for me.

Mainly, the girls are mostly not attractive. You are gonna do a LOT of work to get anywhere and start to see any decent scenes, and the reward factor is just not there when you do. This is... a big issue.

But also, while I like the idea of the sandbox aspect of this, it's a little puzzling to me why they designed it the way they did... So it's a management game, about being a manager of a small office. However, you really just manage your bodily functions lol. There is massive obsession over eating and sleeping enough... to the point where you straight up die if you (god forbid) don't get enough rest or eat adequately. Why the heck don't you manage the staff? And most hilarious of all, the company only makes money when the manager (the MC) sits at his computer and does the work himself. You can increase the rate earned by studying files about the company. Yeah that's... that's not how management works. It would be more interesting (and make a lot more sense) if the manager actually managed the staff and invested the funds in things to improve efficiency, morale, etc. - rather than just constantly going to the store to buy snacks and doing all the work himself like a dumbass.
This isn't a management game (the Dev was pretty clear about that within the game) and I hope he doesn't take your recommendation to heart, his ToDo list is long enough without having to design a "work" mechanic too.

It might feel weird that your team only works when you do (you aren't doing ALL the work), if you don't take into consideration they aren't good at their jobs... The whole reason the MC comes to the company is because they aren't being as productive as they should, it feels right to me that they don't do anything unless the boss is breathing down their necks (cracking the whip)... IMO Miko hints as much when you ask her what she thinks of the team.

Maybe Audrey will step up and cover for the MC on the "nice" route, having her not hate your ass might go a long way in this regard.

Reactions: CircaAD

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
You probably playing something else then. this game is full of dead ends. Just a few for example:
- Audrey and Brenda locker room follow up
- Lara date missing
- Melissa relation with Rachel
- Alice reward for the conference
- Whitney hospital examinations
- Megan's relationship at the police
- Kelly harassment ark
- Jessica ignoring us after we only do what the game force us to do (animosity stuff)
- Bobby and Andrea
- Emma and her boyfriend
- Getting Andrea to take pics from Layla

and many more
Andrea taking pics of Layla has a definite ending. Layla discovers what Andrea has been doing and refuses to be in the locker room at the same time, so you can put Andrea in at the same time as Bobby. Then eventually Layla comes to visit you in the office at 9am or 5pm, and you can test out her grip strength using the dinosaur model.

The other loose ends are to be tied up.
-Lara's date event currently ends with her one step away from going commando and another step away from being fucked.
-Melissa and Rachel are obviously in a relationship with each other, but they don't want any perverts (Josh and Mel) to know. I don't know the exact plan with Melissa, but something is happening.
-Whitney and Rebecca's examinations are part of a longer storyline that'll be worked on incrementally.
-Megan during the event with Alexy, requests Josh's help with Stacey. I'm assuming you consider Megan and Stacey to be separate, but they're both part of the same chain of events.

I know that the next weekly update on Patreon/SS is going to be fun.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
PS. just because a Dev is too polite to point out you misused a word, doesn't make you right... Most likely it simply means he is smarter than people like me for not engaging in a pointless argument.
Loose ends, dead ends. English isn't his first language, so a small criticism on discord, patreon and SS has been about the wording used, spelling and grammar.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Early on I found the whole speech night thing proscriptive but once you move past that it's been (at least for me) "you could progress the story and when the next update arrives you can continue from your last save. "

Just follow the logs being a dick until the log says "cumming soon" - then wait. or wait for the complete tag

it's quite easy

Last edited:

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
So is the Lara date still missing? I start the date, she gets a phone call from her bf and vanishes. Then the game says I should summon her to the office and ask what happened, but nothing more happens. The quest still stays active.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
The current end of Lara's content is Josh looking up her skirt. Lara's pussy isn't tagged as having been seen despite Josh shaving it, this has been brought up with the dev.

madokotb

Dec 3, 2017
So is the Lara date still missing? I start the date, she gets a phone call from her bf and vanishes. Then the game says I should summon her to the office and ask what happened, but nothing more happens. The quest still stays active.
Same problem also the new hospital sence

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
Anyone got a save from last version?
I don't know why but on my game once I get to 10pm Audrey kills me!!!??

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Yeah I think the "summon her to the office" bit is misleading. I'm sure I spent some time at my desk just passing the hours and she then came to me

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes