4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheRegionalManager-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HUNUTAN

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so when you say there is no nice path, does this mean I should rack up affection or animosity?
or do they not matter?

bobo_monkey

Apr 14, 2018
Positive karma route - no content.
Negative karma route - slightly more content than positive karma route?
there is a ton of content. Its one of the bigger games here based on content per character.
I have 20+ hours into it with one full playthrough so far and looking forward to each update!
If you enjoy the tags I would highly recommend it.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
there is a ton of content. Its one of the bigger games here based on content per character.
I have 20+ hours into it with one full playthrough so far and looking forward to each update!
If you enjoy the tags I would highly recommend it.
Wait, at this point of the game development, there's only bad dude path available? You still can't be nice and it's all in "blackmail the girl or get no content" territory?

Reactions: Moisthammer

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I started this game quite often, but without an in-game walkthrough or hints, I lost interest. My personal opinion, no critic.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My menu looks so much different to yours. I just enter in search "compressed (version number)".
you mean this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's the same just a slightly different configuration... with the search extras showing once you start typing.
the first image in my post was about configuring your account settings so that the search results are shown in date order starting with the most recent. (you only need to do that once)

Reactions: templarknight2020

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
Weird issue with new Claire content.

In the Cafeteria, when I try and blackmail her and use "I caught you on cam, so", she says "if you want to talk to me about it, do it when I'm not at work". Then it gives a hint to talk to her at the pool after 3. However, when I try and talk to her at the pool she says "I don't want to talk to you here anymore".

How do I proceed with her content?

Reactions: Fire and Fatporing

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
The problem with this is the developer jumping back and forth between early- mid- and late game content. You get a little something here and there but you will bump into walls everywhere. It would be much better if you could progress the story and when the next update arrives you can continue from your last save. But currently you have to always start over if you don't want to miss content.
In the game there are specific events forwarding the story. If there would be an option to delay these we could enjoy the game more make a save and only forward the story when we are ready. But for that there should be enough finished content in the starting part. Most of us having many hours in this game but honestly how much from that is only repeating the same thing to discover a little new thing? How many times we had to start over? Not to discover a new route we didn't pick the last time but to discover new things the developer inserted and our last game were too much further into the story and even these new things eventually leading to dead ends.
I stopped backing this game on patreon because I'm afraid with this technique many will loose interest. It's inevitable. I like the graphics, the story, the characters. I wish the developer would understand my concern. I'm waiting an update where we get the early threads properly dealt with. It would be good to know until a curtain point the game is finished there are some content further ahead and it could be a subject of change in the future. But until that point the game is done. This point could be the school presentation. Until that point we should have met all of our workers and the npc's available on the map until that point. We could start relationships or affairs with them. Conclusion not needed yet just no dead ends please!

Reactions: Envoye
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes