4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Ariiiran

Oct 14, 2023
Im having a bit of trouble w getting nudity at the pool. I already unlocked skimpy 2 for Leah's swimwear where it said to ask the mayor to allow nudity but I still don't see the option when I go to talk to him? Am i missing smthing

Also how do u get Doug to call/text? Its been in my tasks menu for a while but I havent gotten anything from him and the hints dont say anything

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Im having a bit of trouble w getting nudity at the pool. I already unlocked skimpy 2 for Leah's swimwear where it said to ask the mayor to allow nudity but I still don't see the option when I go to talk to him? Am i missing smthing

Also how do u get Doug to call/text? Its been in my tasks menu for a while but I havent gotten anything from him and the hints dont say anything
IIRC For Doug, you be in your bedroom at 10pm (maybe 9pm)

capatosta

Jun 4, 2017
I'm missing the photoshoot with taylor... has anyone an idea, how to trigger it?
also I cant find the collectible # 23

Last edited:

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
From patreon:
0.17 Release Schedule

Hey guys, as I said, I released 0.17 last night, almost 2 months exactly after 0.16.
Here's the changelog :
-New event for Claire at the restaurant.
-Claire’s second photoshoot.
-New events at the hospital for Melanie and Kenza.
-New events for Lara.
-New ‘costume’ events for Artemis.

Here's the planned release schedule (I made the unlocks up to 'Assistant Regional Manager' a bit faster so that you guys can play it for christmas):

Illuminati and Corporate : Dec 18th
Regional Manager : Dec 22nd
Assistant Regional Manager : Dec 25th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : Dec 30th
Secretary : January 4th
Temp : January 9th
spoil04.jpg

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I'm missing the photoshoot with taylor... has anyone an idea, how to trigger it?
also I cant find the collectible # 23
You'll get a text from Dom after the conference is over and after you commented on her thong at the city hall. Then be home at night for the event to start.

As for collectible #23, on the pc, click on the big pink heart, display names, then once you've seen the gallery of at least one character, a new icon appears at the very end of the table, click on it, scroll right until you see a placeholder with a number on it.

J1302

Mar 4, 2023
From patreon:
0.17 Release Schedule

Hey guys, as I said, I released 0.17 last night, almost 2 months exactly after 0.16.
Here's the changelog :
-New event for Claire at the restaurant.
-Claire’s second photoshoot.
-New events at the hospital for Melanie and Kenza.
-New events for Lara.
-New ‘costume’ events for Artemis.

Here's the planned release schedule (I made the unlocks up to 'Assistant Regional Manager' a bit faster so that you guys can play it for christmas):

Illuminati and Corporate : Dec 18th
Regional Manager : Dec 22nd
Assistant Regional Manager : Dec 25th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : Dec 30th
Secretary : January 4th
Temp : January 9th
View attachment 3193073
Would we be able to finally gang up on Claire like Melvin was thinking?

Last edited:

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
I dont know, everytime for last 1-2 years I update this game, there is almost no new content, now it was just collectibles, everything in hints is always coming soon as in previous updates, just the sister from that guy at clinic had option for other clothes. Anyway even there is RV Action! option in cecilia's van, nothing happens after click

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
I dont know, everytime for last 1-2 years I update this game, there is almost no new content, now it was just collectibles, everything in hints is always coming soon as in previous updates, just the sister from that guy at clinic had option for other clothes. Anyway even there is RV Action! option in cecilia's van, nothing happens after click
This game has grown exponentially in the past two years. Not sure why you have the impression there has been no new content.

Reactions: Your Mommy

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
Good game so far and big thanks for the walktrough but it is too hard to follow it and enjoy the game if you want to break the girls two or three in the same time but not engage in 7 or 8 quests in the same time again.

So my question is simple, is somebody know what are the quests that must be cleared before a deadline ?
I understand that the game continue after day 60 so a lot of content can be explored after no ?

In order to not miss something important and have a chance to unlock evil path for all characters what I must do ?

I will understand if nobody comes with a magic answer to that but thanks in advance !

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Good game so far and big thanks for the walktrough but it is too hard to follow it and enjoy the game if you want to break the girls two or three in the same time but not engage in 7 or 8 quests in the same time again.

So my question is simple, is somebody know what are the quests that must be cleared before a deadline ?
I understand that the game continue after day 60 so a lot of content can be explored after no ?

In order to not miss something important and have a chance to unlock evil path for all characters what I must do ?

I will understand if nobody comes with a magic answer to that but thanks in advance !
The magic answer is "Be a Dick", when there is a choice between being nice or mean , always choose the mean/selfish option . particularly with Audrey, Andrea, Claire, Brenda, Kelly & Leah be nice to Emma at the beginning to get her to switch to the sexier outfit but after that don't hold back (don't be scared of getting caught by them).

Be nice to the men, be their friend, they tend to be your best route to gaining power over the women, with the possible exception of Samuel (I like fucking his girlfriend in front of him... he hates my guts but still obeys like a good little cuck).

What Deadline do you mean? if it is the 60 day one, don't worry about it, that doesn't matter anymore. For the Talk They are all pretty simple, The Captain might be the most daunting, just remember to corrupt Miko every day and she'll eventually agree the the date. Meredith might be the toughest, but I've always got her without trying to hard (usually on the night before the talk), though the walkthrough seems to suggest she might be missed if accept the talk too quickly.

Last edited:

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
The magic answer is "Be a Dick", when there is a choice between being nice or mean , always choose the mean/selfish option . particularly with Audrey, Andrea, Claire, Brenda, Kelly & Leah be nice to Emma at the beginning to get her to switch to the sexier outfit but after that don't hold back (don't be scared of getting caught by them).

Be nice to the men, be their friend, they tend to be your best route to gaining power over the women, with the possible exception of Samuel (I like fucking his girlfriend in front of him... he hates my guts but still obeys like a good little cuck).

What Deadline do you mean? if it is the 60 day one, don't worry about it, that doesn't matter anymore. For the Talk They are all pretty simple, The Captain might be the most daunting, just remember to corrupt Miko every day and she'll eventually agree the the date. Meredith might be the toughest, but I've always got her without trying to hard (usually on the night before the talk), though the walkthrough seems to suggest she might be missed if accept the talk too quickly.
Thanks !

But it means that you have to finish every woman during the 60 days you can't for example begin with miko after finished audrey emma leah and audrey.

My play style of being nice in the beginning and subdue them when I have more power doesn't work so.

About deadlines for example the walkthrough says you must fuck leah before day 15. I was wandering if there is other deadlines that can close path like this one. And in other hand your answer tend to confirm that the 60 days is a deadline for at least some characters (if you know which ones ?).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks !

But it means that you have to finish every woman during the 60 days you can't for example begin with miko after finished audrey emma leah and audrey.

My play style of being nice in the beginning and subdue them when I have more power doesn't work so.

About deadlines for example the walkthrough says you must fuck leah before day 15. I was wandering if there is other deadlines that can close path like this one. And in other hand your answer tend to confirm that the 60 days is a deadline for at least some characters (if you know which ones ?).
This isn't a linear game where you do one character then the next, you work them all at the same time.
you need to fuck Leah before day 15 because that's when Mom arrives and she is a colossal cock block... (to fuck Leah you need to take advantage of her when she is drunk in the livingroom, but after Mom arrives she tends to be in the livingroom telling you off for molesting your sister... weird woman!!!.... I'm not sure if that completely blocks you from fucking Leah or just makes it so much harder because of the decreased number of opportunities)
It used to be that 60 days was a hard cap for the game (that's how long the MC had to fix the company before he is reassigned), on day 60 the game ended and that was that, but that changed a couple of updates ago IIRC, when the DEV lifted that restriction.

Being Nice in this game is the biggest block, be nice at the wrong moment and you lose the ability to pick certain dark options later.
Failing to guilt Claire when you catch her, blocks you from stripping her at the pool and blocks her photoshoot (& sex scene)
Failing to demand Audrey wear a skirt blocks you from talking Bobby into installing a camera in her shower, and part of her upskirt scene (probably blocks a sex scene too)
Miko, Cecelia, Brenda, Andrea... (most of the girls in fact :p) are similar...

I'm like you in that I'd prefer to be "Nice" until the moment is right to stop being "nice", but the Dev has chosen to make the routes very "black or white" you can't really hedge your bets here. Be Mean or Be Nice...

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
Is there som gallery bug ?
I have a lot of pictures from doug that i can't see in emma gallery...
And I don't have another galleries for other women only these related to photoshoot seems to work.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes