4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there som gallery bug ?
I have a lot of pictures from doug that i can't see in emma gallery...
And I don't have another galleries for other women only these related to photoshoot seems to work.
There might be, I was going to tell you that there are two galleries, one on your phone and one on your computer, but it seems like something has changed, and I can't see Dougs photos anymore, you can see Claire's by going through contacts and selecting "old pics" but that seems to be the only that works with.

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Can someone tell me if it is finally possible to fuck the principal? I cant believe we haven't been able to fuck the school principal after all this time after the game gives you so many things to do to get to the moment when u finally fuck her.

shyfox

Jan 11, 2021
When the new update
Dev just release 0.17 for subscribers ( Dec 18th 2023)
His release plan (from top subs to bottom)

Illuminati and Corporate : Dec 18th
Regional Manager : Dec 22nd
Assistant Regional Manager : Dec 25th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : Dec 30th
Secretary : January 4th
Temp : January 9th

So maybe after Jan 15

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Question regarding the walkthrough.

It has the Leah quest progress extremely quickly.
After several attempted playthroughs, I have not been able to replicate the events in the order described in it in the timeframe given, even using numerous savestates and reloads.

I understand this quest has RNG aspects to it, but is the walkthrough simply the most optimistic potential sequence of events?
The events of day 6 occur as indicated (open blouse, shower, floor picture, & bed picture).
Resetting allows you to consistently get the first question event with Leah in the morning on day 7.
No real issue so far.

However, at this point the walkthrough suggests you need anywhere from 1-8 further interactions with her before you trigger her second question dialog. It then says the very next event in her bed could involve sex. All of that is supposed to be able to occur on day 7 between 2-11 PM.

At the top of page 6 of the walkthrough, the author acknowledges that RNG may not have allowed everything to happen on day 7.

However, despite breaking from the suggested schedule in the walkthrough to solely focus on Leah for the next few days, and having substantially more interactions than the ones you could possibly have on day 7, I still have not been able to trigger her second question. I have had 5+ interactions with her on the couch where I could remove her skirt, and at least three fingering events in her bed.

What exactly is the trigger for the second question event? Is it completely RNG based? Is there an affinity threshold?
Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Question regarding the walkthrough.

It has the Leah quest progress extremely quickly.
After several attempted playthroughs, I have not been able to replicate the events in the order described in it in the timeframe given, even using numerous savestates and reloads.

I understand this quest has RNG aspects to it, but is the walkthrough simply the most optimistic potential sequence of events?
The events of day 6 occur as indicated (open blouse, shower, floor picture, & bed picture).
Resetting allows you to consistently get the first question event with Leah in the morning on day 7.
No real issue so far.

However, at this point the walkthrough suggests you need anywhere from 1-8 further interactions with her before you trigger her second question dialog. It then says the very next event in her bed could involve sex. All of that is supposed to be able to occur on day 7 between 2-11 PM.

At the top of page 6 of the walkthrough, the author acknowledges that RNG may not have allowed everything to happen on day 7.

However, despite breaking from the suggested schedule in the walkthrough to solely focus on Leah for the next few days, and having substantially more interactions than the ones you could possibly have on day 7, I still have not been able to trigger her second question. I have had 5+ interactions with her on the couch where I could remove her skirt, and at least three fingering events in her bed.

What exactly is the trigger for the second question event? Is it completely RNG based? Is there an affinity threshold?
Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide.
I don't follow walkthroughs so I can't talk specifically about what might have gone wrong there, but that sounds about right, I'm fairly sure I get sex with her on the second attempt most times. (there is a ton of RNG in this game so I could fully understand your game not running to the WT schedule... you shouldn't panic though Leah is easy to get in the 15 days before Mom turns up)
Have you had conversations with her? the first one comes in the livingroom after taking a picture on her bed (where you gaslight her about her subconscious giving her those dreams), one in the livingroom where you talk about her open legs, one in the bathroom where you talk about owning her, one in the bedroom while she is changing (again about owning her) and a few layers in the pool about her swimsuits.
I'd say most if not all story progression in this game happens through dialogues.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
you shouldn't panic though Leah is easy to get in the 15 days before Mom turns up)
Have you had conversations with her?
Amusingly after I posted my previous message I tried to simply keep going in case I could brute force it.
But no, I didn't even get the 2nd question before mom showed up.

The conversations I have been able to have with her are:
In the living room is when she asks me about photographing her:
1705290656061.png
The first couple of shower conversations.
1705290362149.png
1705290831312.png
And the two initial daytime bedroom scenes (bathing suit and topless).
1705291027669.png
1705291201936.png
The initial pool conversation regarding her bathing suit.
1705291391961.png

I cannot seem to trigger anything past this. I can strip her skirt and panties completely on the couch, but cannot do anything else.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Amusingly after I posted my previous message I tried to simply keep going in case I could brute force it.
But no, I didn't even get the 2nd question before mom showed up.

The conversations I have been able to have with her are:
In the living room is when she asks me about photographing her:
View attachment 3264197
The first couple of shower conversations.
View attachment 3264196
View attachment 3264200
And the two initial daytime bedroom scenes (bathing suit and topless).
View attachment 3264203
View attachment 3264207
The initial pool conversation regarding her bathing suit.
View attachment 3264210

I cannot seem to trigger anything past this. I can strip her skirt and panties completely on the couch, but cannot do anything else.
do you remember how you responded to her, guessing you hit a wrong response... this game is not forgiving when you hit a wrong dialogue options and once you start done the wrong route that's you... you can't backtrack

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
do you remember how you responded to her, guessing you hit a wrong response... this game is not forgiving when you hit a wrong dialogue options and once you start done the wrong route that's you... you can't backtrack
The only one of those conversations that has a true dialog choice is the swimsuit one.
The walkthrough says to pick the nice entry.

However...
I was just going through day 6 again to confirm my above statement, and something different happened.
Normally she gets drunk on the ground by the couch first. This time she was asleep in the room first. When I went to finger her, it actually had an animation. Normally she starts to wake up just as I touch her.

And when the next morning rolled around, she asked me both questions.
1705303269653.png
So the trigger appears to be the fingering animation event.

I am guessing the first "Is she in bed?" event is slightly buggy.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The only one of those conversations that has a true dialog choice is the swimsuit one.
The walkthrough says to pick the nice entry.

However...
I was just going through day 6 again to confirm my above statement, and something different happened.
Normally she gets drunk on the ground by the couch first. This time she was asleep in the room first. When I went to finger her, it actually had an animation. Normally she starts to wake up just as I touch her.

And when the next morning rolled around, she asked me both questions.
View attachment 3264411
So the trigger appears to be the fingering animation event.

I am guessing the first "Is she in bed?" event is slightly buggy.
Hmmm.... I'm going to have to replay that to refresh my memory, it might be I made a mistake when I said the second time on the bed was sex and the "bugged" scene is the one that we all forgot/overlooked, it might have been little touch first time, big touch second time and sex third time.
In fairness I love the bed scene with that little bounce to her boobies I tend to play it often... it's so hard to remember the second time lol
---

Edit: confirmed I was wrong to say sex happened the second time, what normally happens for me is I do 2 the first night, 10pm first touch and picture, 11pm she is still in bed so I repeat, next morning we have the "strange dream" conversation that starts the corruption arc.

Last edited:

tortlemaster

Jan 19, 2022
I saw in the walkthrough that there is a way to get Emma and Rachel to use the office showers, but am unsure how to trigger it. Can anyone help?

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
You need to take Joey's pill while Rachel is in your office, then investigate the pill a bit by taking one to the lab.
The good doctor will tell you it's a mind control drug, so you can then start screwing around with Rachel a little more in the office. Then you'll get Josh's inner monologue saying something about getting Rachel and Emma to shower together.
At the moment, there seems to be no difference in what each pill does. It may become a thing later, however.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Regional Manager [v0.17] [Horizontical Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Dev just release 0.17 for subscribers ( Dec 18th 2023)
His release plan (from top subs to bottom)

Illuminati and Corporate : Dec 18th
Regional Manager : Dec 22nd
Assistant Regional Manager : Dec 25th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : Dec 30th
Secretary : January 4th
Temp : January 9th

So maybe after Jan 15
Does this game even get published for free? I ask because I just checked subscribestar and the version available here isn't public and that was in October.

Edit: I guess I was a couple of minutes late.

Edit2: the mega links demand a key. Did I miss that Info in the OP?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes