4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
The problem with this is the developer jumping back and forth between early- mid- and late game content. You get a little something here and there but you will bump into walls everywhere. It would be much better if you could progress the story and when the next update arrives you can continue from your last save. But currently you have to always start over if you don't want to miss content.
In the game there are specific events forwarding the story. If there would be an option to delay these we could enjoy the game more make a save and only forward the story when we are ready. But for that there should be enough finished content in the starting part. Most of us having many hours in this game but honestly how much from that is only repeating the same thing to discover a little new thing? How many times we had to start over? Not to discover a new route we didn't pick the last time but to discover new things the developer inserted and our last game were too much further into the story and even these new things eventually leading to dead ends.
I stopped backing this game on patreon because I'm afraid with this technique many will loose interest. It's inevitable. I like the graphics, the story, the characters. I wish the developer would understand my concern. I'm waiting an update where we get the early threads properly dealt with. It would be good to know until a curtain point the game is finished there are some content further ahead and it could be a subject of change in the future. But until that point the game is done. This point could be the school presentation. Until that point we should have met all of our workers and the npc's available on the map until that point. We could start relationships or affairs with them. Conclusion not needed yet just no dead ends please!
Been playing this since 0.13 or something and never had to start a new game to see new content. Also there's no dead ends idk what you are talking about. Care to give examples?

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
Only two reasons to restart are to try out Andrea's corruption path instead of the blackmail path and to test for bugs.

There's potentially 4 more characters and Geri to meet, otherwise everyone has been met and we're mostly waiting for development of sex scenes for the characters that don't have them. That's the oversimplified way to put it, at least.

Reactions: CircaAD
Nov 1, 2018
I feel like all my saves are bugged. Any save share please ? [Got Aubrey killing me with game over scene whatever I do]
I don't see the new scenes in the replay nr bobby mod, normal ?

Last edited:

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
there's no dead ends idk what you are talking about. Care to give examples?
You probably playing something else then. this game is full of dead ends. Just a few for example:
- Audrey and Brenda locker room follow up
- Lara date missing
- Melissa relation with Rachel
- Alice reward for the conference
- Whitney hospital examinations
- Megan's relationship at the police
- Kelly harassment ark
- Jessica ignoring us after we only do what the game force us to do (animosity stuff)
- Bobby and Andrea
- Emma and her boyfriend
- Getting Andrea to take pics from Layla

and many more

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
You probably playing something else then. this game is full of dead ends. Just a few for example:
- Lara date missing
- Kelly harassment ark
- Jessica ignoring us after we only do what the game force us to do (animosity stuff)
- Bobby and Andrea
- Emma and her boyfriend

and many more
By dead ends I thought you meant being locked out of content because of bad choices. But yes you are right what you mentioned is still work in progress. That's the issue with sandboxes, can't work on everything at once. That being said, there's a very generous amount of content with most of these characters already. Also, once new stuff is available in chain of events, it always carry on automatically. Again never had to start over because of a bug preventing me to see the new events.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
- Lara date missing
- Kelly harassment ark
- Bobby and Andrea
- Emma and her boyfriend

and many more
+1 to everything 9alwa said... None of those are "Deadends" those are WIP's (Work in Progress, they wil continue as the Dev gets to them. He can't do everything at once) I've never been forced to restart to get new content as it develops... Even in the case of the content he remastered at the beginning didn't require a restart, it was all repeatable scenes so you could see them from any stage of the game.

Reactions: 9alwa

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I didn't played it long time. From the reviews: "for now not much story" - It means still not much content over 3 years since release?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I didn't played it long time. From the reviews: "for now not much story" - It means still not much content over 3 years since release?
Thats an interesting use of a plural there bud, 41 reviews and when I searched the word "story", I got a lot of hits, some people didn't like the story, while others praised it... but I saw ONLY ONE that asserted anything like "not much story". (and that includes the earlier reviews where there was less story)

How much story is enough? it is a ridiculously subjective term, I tend to think that there is a good amount of story in this game (YMMV). both in terms of the overarching Game concept and the individual stories that bring life to it's massive cast of potential LI's

This game doesn't handhold you as much as most, you can miss content depending on which dialogue choices you make and as for people who keep skipping dialogue and don't activily talk to NPC's... they can miss almost ALL the content.

The ONE review you are referring to also seems to crave "nice" content and as it is stated in the OP "nice" isn't being done yet with the exception of a couple of minor hooks that will be fleshed out to lead to the future "nice" routes. This game is currently almost exclusively "dark" content, if that doesn't appeal to you then this definitely isn't the time for you to play it.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
started a new game how do a start rv action again i got the picture with him cheating on her

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
can any one share full safe

Here's all my saves. Careful there's 30 something pages of saves at different points/events. Copy/paste in game folder or in renpy folder in appdata if you wanna save them even if you delete the game.

Reactions: furballs

furballs

Jul 24, 2021
Just now starting for the 1st time...enjoyed my half hour of playing...looking forward to playing some more

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
IS this game only about blackmail and harraSMNT?? NO NICE behaviour and romance at all?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
i decided to follow the walk threw from start to finish alice does not match at all so i have no idea what to say to her

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I tried to like this, but there are two things that ruin it for me.

Mainly, the girls are mostly not attractive. You are gonna do a LOT of work to get anywhere and start to see any decent scenes, and the reward factor is just not there when you do. This is... a big issue.

But also, while I like the idea of the sandbox aspect of this, it's a little puzzling to me why they designed it the way they did... So it's a management game, about being a manager of a small office. However, you really just manage your bodily functions lol. There is massive obsession over eating and sleeping enough... to the point where you straight up die if you (god forbid) don't get enough rest or eat adequately. Why the heck don't you manage the staff? And most hilarious of all, the company only makes money when the manager (the MC) sits at his computer and does the work himself. You can increase the rate earned by studying files about the company. Yeah that's... that's not how management works. It would be more interesting (and make a lot more sense) if the manager actually managed the staff and invested the funds in things to improve efficiency, morale, etc. - rather than just constantly going to the store to buy snacks and doing all the work himself like a dumbass.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
None of those are "Deadends"
When you have 1 or a few main story ark unfinished it is WIP. When you see this much things started and prematurely stopped it is dead ends. Like there was a time when there were some online story projects and every reader could contribute to it by writing a new segment and some decisions at the end could lead to different further continuation written by others. In the end there were so much possibilities that most of the story arks were just dead ends. No one could find them to continue it because there were so much possibilities.
Anyway this is just playing with words. I described my thoughts well in my comment people nowadays criticize wording when they can't criticize the merit of a statement. Dead ends or brick walls call it what you want. By the way I wrote this concern to developer too and in his reply he/she didn't argue with the word deadend. He admitted it and promised to improve in the situation. The problem is I don't see any improvement. Furthermore there maybe some reply here in the forum or in my private messages from the dev using the word deadend. I won't search for it because it don't worth my time. Let's just stop criticizing words, and their definitions!

"You cant work on everything at once" Yes that is the problem I described too.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
It would be more interesting (and make a lot more sense) if the manager actually managed the staff and invested the funds in things to improve efficiency, morale, etc.
That's an excellent idea! Although maybe there's some plans involving this already. Your weekly income involves your workers performance. You can check their performance in your computer. I think it is not working yet but can be done in the future. There are some hints that your choices could also influence your weekly income like what kind of picture will appear on your poster on your office building.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes