4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong guys but, after playing a bit, I'm getting the feeling that with Cecilia it's more rewarding the good path (vanilla photoshoot or no shoot at all) than the evil one (nude photos with Dominic there). I haven't progressed that much though, so I 'd like to hear from you and see what you think about it. I haven't been able to solve the Emma's mystery too(whether you can move up things with her before Doug explains his plan to trap her, cause URM seems to suggest you can get her to flash the boobs and share the pic with Doug later in the evening, when he calls to explain his plan...). I really hope the kind Dev can help me with that...
Cecillia is (or was) the only one with "nice" content, you could make her accept you as a lover (telling her about her boyfriend cheating on her when you have positive affection), you could have consensual sex with her during "party" night while her boyfriend was passed out.... I don't know about her photoshoot options I'm not sure that was available the last time I tried "nice"

I suspect you won't be able to do anything with Emma before Doug proposes his plan, like I said before my money is on it being an option if you turn him down and maybe warn her?

Reactions: Pdiant

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Cecillia is (or was) the only one with "nice" content, you could make her accept you as a lover (telling her about her boyfriend cheating on her when you have positive affection), you could have consensual sex with her during "party" night while her boyfriend was passed out.... I don't know about her photoshoot options I'm not sure that was available the last time I tried "nice"
I tried the naked photoshoot and I gave Dominic free rein to explore his perverted side. Now it's difficult to talk with her and I can't replay the RV party. I managed to get only 1 outcome (taking advantage of her while both, her and her bf, are drugged and unconscious) out of 3 (sharing her with bf, cuckolding the bf seem to be the other 2)

edit: Out of curiosity, who are the other characters that have more content by playing the nice guy?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tried the naked photoshoot and I gave Dominic free rein to explore his perverted side. Now it's difficult to talk with her and I can't replay the RV party. I managed to get only 1 outcome (taking advantage of her while both, her and her bf, are drugged and unconscious) out of 3 (sharing her with bf, cuckolding the bf seem to be the other 2)

edit: Out of curiosity, who are the other characters that have more content by playing the nice guy?
With Cecillia there was a consensual scene where you meet her in the caravan and have sex, and a version of it on the "Dark" route where you blackmail/rape her though I'm not sure if that is still in the game, if it is, it's become really difficult to trigger. On the nice route at the party if you get BF drunk and her tipsy you can talk her into wearing her bikini and fucking you on the table next to her passed out BF.
(The Cecillia Dark scenes used to be a lot more repeatable, I'm not sure if the Dev has consciously disabled that or if something broke in the newer updates)

The only other "Nice" content that I'm aware off is extremely limited, Andrea had some really basic stuff with her basketball date (I haven't played the latest nice content that expanded this scene), and Brenda would sext you a couple of photo's if you went nice with her.

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
With Cecillia there was a consensual scene where you meet her in the caravan and have sex, and a version of it on the "Dark" route where you blackmail/rape her though I'm not sure if that is still in the game, if it is, it's become really difficult to trigger. On the nice route at the party if you get BF drunk and her tipsy you can talk her into wearing her bikini and fucking you on the table next to her passed out BF.

The only other "Nice" content that I'm aware off is extremely limited, Andrea had some really basic stuff with her basketball date (I haven't played the latest nice content that expanded this scene), and Brenda would sext you a couple of photo's if you went nice with her.
So in the end, it's just with Cecilia that's recommended to behave. With everyone else it's better to be a creep/psycho in order to get more content, plot, scenes...right?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So in the end, it's just with Cecilia that's recommended to behave. With everyone else it's better to be a creep/psycho in order to get more content, plot, scenes...right?
So far anyway, the "nice" content is slated for sometime in the (hopefully distant) future, BTW I don't recommend "nice" for Cecilla either :p I suspect her Dark journey hasn't finished yet, she just happened to get "nice" content much sooner than anyone else, maybe Dev was still considering doing both routes at the same time when she was introduced... it does make sense that she would be the first to get "nice" content (considering her history with the MC), everyone else would need to develop a relationship the slow way.

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
So far anyway, the "nice" content is slated for sometime in the (hopefully distant) future, BTW I don't recommend "nice" for Cecilla either :p I suspect her Dark journey hasn't finished yet, she just happened to get "nice" content much sooner than anyone else, maybe Dev was still considering doing both routes at the same time when she was introduced... it does make sense that she would be the first to get "nice" content (considering her history with the MC), everyone else would need to develop a relationship the slow way.
Great, but since in every game I tend to follow the paths that "feed" me with the highest content, what would you suggest that I do with Cecilia? I ask you because I had been following the wt for a while, only to realize later that some actions can be done way earlier or that by forcing Audrey to wear a skirt you get more options and therefore more content, despite being an even bigger bastard...whereas the wt suggests you should be nicer with Audrey at the beginning and ask her nicely to wear a skirt at work...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Great, but since in every game I tend to follow the paths that "feed" me with the highest content, what would you suggest that I do with Cecilia? I ask you because I had been following the wt for a while, only to realize later that some actions can be done way earlier or that by forcing Audrey to wear a skirt you get more options and therefore more content, despite being an even bigger bastard...whereas the wt suggests you should be nicer with Audrey at the beginning and ask her nicely to wear a skirt at work...
I've already given you my recommendation Re Cecilia, The Dev is focusing on the dark route which likely means more "dark" content will be coming for her before any new "nice" content (her "nice" content was there very early, it's not new content). (I've still got my fingers crossed for molesting her in the shower.)

I've never used any walkthrough so I can't really give an informed opinion on it, a casual glance seems to suggest it's fairly accurate but that's as much as I can say about it.

For Audrey, as far as I can tell being nice or mean to her at the beginning doesn't make much difference, I tend to be nice-ish (for a strict boss) at the beginning because needless antagonism only lowers her productivity without really giving anything in return, same for the other girls at work, I start getting "nasty" when there is some kind of payoff (it can be difficult to judge though), Miko is maybe the exception, let her research the office for you, then get on with her corruption asap.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
I'd still say dark side for Cecilia is better right now. Once you have her and her BF feeding each other sleeping pills to enhance your nocturnal visits that seems to be the better content for me.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Has anyone per chance 2 full completed saves even from the last version, 1 for the good route and 1 for the evil route?

I had to reinstill my os after a big crash and lost everything :( i`d rather not start again, as I had both routes done to the last version :(

If anyone has both routes completed, please include the persistent file also along with the saves, many thanks in advance.

Brittany xxx

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
There is a good bit of dark content for Cecilia. You can repeatedly blackmail her into sex with or without the studio guy there. You can also visit her at night and force her into sex once you get leverage over Sam and her. There are drug options where one will drug the other at your behest or you can force Sam to pretend he is drugged as you have your way with her.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Messed up with Cecelia - I offered Sam the job before I could corrupt her. And then I didnt blackmail him or her when he was caught cheating. Sigh any way back here?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Messed up with Cecelia - I offered Sam the job before I could corrupt her. And then I didnt blackmail him or her when he was caught cheating. Sigh any way back here?
Nope. (as far as I know)
Just gotta restart, save often dude, this game does not forgive mistakes.

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
yep already fuck her
A lot of the newer content relies on the photocopier.
Have you messed around with Alexy?
I took a look at some of the dialogues and seems like the copier is triggered by something with Alexy, going on Lara's date and getting stood up, and groping Lara at 6pm. I'm not sure what Alexy's part is, but I don't think it's the scene in the police station, as you're supposed to be able to trigger the copier before that scene I believe.

Maybe the dev can fill us in on what the exact triggers for the copier are... also for some strange reason my saves wouldn't trigger the copier on my system but it worked fine on the dev's system (like literally just load my save and just pass some hour(s). Had to have him send me my save back with it already triggered.

Edit: Upon further look, seems like the triggers should be: 1) Gone on a date with Lara, 2) Groped Lara at 6pm, 3) Artemis maid event ocurred

Last edited:

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
How I take bottle water Audrey for Lara second scene?
Are we talking about the scene in the conference room with Audrey, Bobby, Lara, and Andrea? If so I believe you have to advance Andrea/Bobby's arc and Audrey/Bobby's peeping arc far enough, before trigger for this scene happen (Bobby will send a text to MC complaining about Audrey being difficult).

I think you need to have triggered the 2nd conference room presentation (the one with Andrey and Bobby in the room only). For Andrea's side, I did this when I took her good path for the dates (successful basketball date + continuing the arc after discovering zeta gas in town).

walter871211

Aug 9, 2021
I took a look at some of the dialogues and seems like the copier is triggered by something with Alexy, going on Lara's date and getting stood up, and groping Lara at 6pm. I'm not sure what Alexy's part is, but I don't think it's the scene in the police station, as you're supposed to be able to trigger the copier before that scene I believe.

Maybe the dev can fill us in on what the exact triggers for the copier are... also for some strange reason my saves wouldn't trigger the copier on my system but it worked fine on the dev's system (like literally just load my save and just pass some hour(s). Had to have him send me my save back with it already triggered.
Same problem... It seems I might have to re-install the game...

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Hi Dev, first of all thanks for your amazing game. I quoted this old reply because I have a question regarding Emma, since I went through the whole thread but didn't find anything. I've been playing your game with URM and the day you get Doug's call, when he explains his plan to trap Emma, before the explanation URM shows there might be a chance to get/force Emma to flash her boobs but in my gameplay she did nothing neither willingly nor unwillingly. Can you guide me with this please? Thank you.
What do you mean by URM?

I can't be 100% certain, but from looking at the dialogue branches I think that one of the triggers to be able to get that option is that you tell her she looks hot the first time you meet her -- if you didn't do that seems like you won't ever get that option.

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Same problem... It seems I might have to re-install the game...
I hate to be the bearer of possible bad news, but I also tried that with no luck... I was doing a fresh start from 0.17, did not get the copier to trigger, and installed 0.171 -- then took the save from 0.17 to 0.171 and that still didn't help.

Upon looking again, seems like this *should* trigger if Artemis maid event happens, Lara gets groped at 6pm by MC, and Lara has either agreed to or gone on the first date with MC. May want to check if you've done all those.

My recommendation is starting a new game in 0.171 and keep an eye out for the above -- but keep in mind I wasn't able to get those to trigger in my system either *shrug*

Last edited:

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
(The Cecillia Dark scenes used to be a lot more repeatable, I'm not sure if the Dev has consciously disabled that or if something broke in the newer updates)

From my experience, a lot of Cecilia's content is controlled through her like vs dislike ratio. So if you did a nude photoshoot and her dislike skyrocketed it's going to be harder to get the other ones.

Fortunately there is a workaround, if you go to the RV in the evening and she tells you to fuck off, just leave and that'll get you +1 affinity. Keep doing that over and over, and eventually the ratio will go just a little above 50/50. At that point she'll let you in and you can do the rest of the stuff, but the RV action sequence that you slowly strip her will be a pain because you'll have to repeat that +1 workaround every time you choose the 1st/2nd/3rd choices (or it could be the 1st and 2nd ones, I can't remember for sure) .

At any rate, eventually you'll be able to get to the 3rd/4th choice which no longer generates animosity and then you can finish the sequence. The main thing is to keep exploting that +1 workaround to fix any animosity you generate.

Reactions: Stil996

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
I imagine that probably enough, though you should note I don't have any idea what his requirements are, his relationship points were just the first thought that came to mind. (I tend to have around 150+ with him, but then I tend to buy miracle pills about 5 times a day and start the game buy spamming his relationship points to get teh special stock asap)
I'm not 100% positive but I think the conditions for Melvin's call are that the 1st photoshoot be done and player receives the copier.

Reactions: Stil996
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes