• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I'm unclear of the stage of the whole Lara's date thing. I did the initil attempt at a date with her and she ran off. Again hints say I should talk to her and have tried privately, at the hospital and in the office bubble but I can't get her to talk. Is the material unavailable (not sure if the follow up discussion counts as a"date" or not) or again does there need to be a triggering event? Thanks all

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
I'm unclear of the stage of the whole Lara's date thing. I did the initil attempt at a date with her and she ran off. Again hints say I should talk to her and have tried privately, at the hospital and in the office bubble but I can't get her to talk. Is the material unavailable (not sure if the follow up discussion counts as a"date" or not) or again does there need to be a triggering event? Thanks all
This arc is a little broken currently.

The problem is that you can go on a date early on but the rest of the arc only happens after you get the copier, which is not triggering for some people.

For the copier, you need to have gone on a date with Lara, groped her at 6pm, and triggered the maid outfit scene with Artemis.

For Lara's date continuation itself, I'm not 100% sure what the exact triggers are yet, but I think you needed to have triggered Audrey's pee scene in the conference room (Lara will knock on your door when you're in the office during her work hours for the arc continuation).

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
This arc is a little broken currently.

The problem is that you can go on a date early on but the rest of the arc only happens after you get the copier, which is not triggering for some people.

For the copier, you need to have gone on a date with Lara, groped her at 6pm, and triggered the maid outfit scene with Artemis.

For Lara's date continuation itself, I'm not 100% sure what the exact triggers are yet, but I think you needed to have triggered Audrey's pee scene in the conference room (Lara will knock on your door when you're in the office during her work hours for the arc continuation).
For the copier, you need to have gone on a date with Lara, groped her at 6pm, and triggered the maid outfit scene with Artemis. I fulfilled all the conditions - but there is no copier. What to do ??? Is this a game bug??
date with Lara --- What to do ??? Is this a game bug??

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
For the copier, you need to have gone on a date with Lara, groped her at 6pm, and triggered the maid outfit scene with Artemis. I fulfilled all the conditions - but there is no copier. What to do ??? Is this a game bug??
date with Lara --- What to do ??? Is this a game bug??
Maybe. I only got this scene once. I still couldn’t get the scene with Audrey and the bottle of water.

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Maybe. I only got this scene once. I still couldn’t get the scene with Audrey and the bottle of water.
To get this scene you need to have received the dildos through the mail and advanced Bobby/Andrea past a certain point (don't remember exactly how far).

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I still couldn’t get the scene with Audrey and the bottle of water. I don't remember anything like that. Where should this happen?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
To get this scene you need to have received the dildos through the mail and advanced Bobby/Andrea past a certain point (don't remember exactly how far).
The electro-stimculator was received a long time ago. He held meetings a hundred times so that Audrey would finish at the meeting.
Andrea, for 600 bucks a month, happily shows herself off to Bobby every week.
And still nothing appears in my tasks anymore, nothing works. What to do ?

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
The electro-stimculator was received a long time ago. He held meetings a hundred times so that Audrey would finish at the meeting.
Andrea, for 600 bucks a month, happily shows herself off to Bobby every week.
And still nothing appears in my tasks anymore, nothing works. What to do ?
Pee Scene = Bobby/Audrey/MC 2nd vibrator scene in conference room seen + MC fucked Andrea + Copier Delivered + MC groped Lara at 6pm

Bobby/Audrey/MC 2nd vibrator scene = Seen first scene

Bobby/Audrey/MC 1st vibrator scene = Gave vibrator to Audrey

Get vibrator = Went on date with Audrey + NOT in Bobby Mode

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
HorizonticalS I've been playing your game for a while (gotten to day 26), and I LOVE it. Finally a game where MC is a truly badass molester, blackmailer and rapist, without being psycho, femdom pussy or incest lover. Please don't waste time on the good MC path. There are plenty of games out there with a good MC. A game with a truly badass MC, and girls that don't become willing sluts, but keep their reluctance when corrupted is something really unique. Please keep it that way.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Sooo. any ETA when good path will be available?
Why should the dev. waste any time on the good path? There are PLENTY of games out there where MC is a good guy, but VERY few where he is a bad guy, without being psycho.

I used to play Pale Carnation too, but got tired of MC being a good guy, and the girls being turned into loving bimbos. It's a good quality game, but the story is just like a million other games. The Regional Manager is different, and I truly hope it stays that way, otherwise it will just take up space in my recycle bin just like Pale Carnation is now.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Why should the dev. waste any time on the good path? There are PLENTY of games out there where MC is a good guy, but VERY few where he is a bad guy, without being psycho.

I used to play Pale Carnation too, but got tired of MC being a good guy, and the girls being turned into loving bimbos. It's a good quality game, but the story is just like a million other games. The Regional Manager is different, and I truly hope it stays that way, otherwise it will just take up space in my recycle bin just like Pale Carnation is now.
Won't hurt to have a option.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Won't hurt to have a option.
It will just take away time that is better spend on developing more content. If you like games where MC is a good guy, go look somewhere else. There are PLENTY of those games.
Bud I'm a fellow Dark pather, but choice is what makes games like these interesting, it's supposed to be a Sandbox not a VN. I hope the Dev sticks to goal of finishing the dark route first but after that I hope he does the nice route to round it out, I'm hoping you can do both at the same time like turn Brenda into a waifu while using Audrey as a sex toy. that might be to convoluted though.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Bud I'm a fellow Dark pather, but choice is what makes games like these interesting, it's supposed to be a Sandbox not a VN.
There are plenty of choices in this game already, but the amount of choices isn't the difference between a VN and a sandbox. In fact. Without choices a VN would be a KN. Beside that. Choices between a good and a bad MC is normally something you find in a VN.
A sandbox is defined by having MANY parallel quests which you can progress at your own discretion. You don't need to do it the order the dev. has planned. The quests might cross over or interlock, but often they are independent of each other. In a VN the dev. has decides when which part of which "quest" should be played, and you can't change that.

I hope the Dev sticks to goal of finishing the dark route first but after that I hope he does the nice route to round it out.
Well. A sandbox game never really ends. You can always improve it and add more characters and/or quests too it. But as long as the dev. doesn't spend time on the good MC route until he has "finished" the game I'm fine, although I would rather hope he would spend the time developing a new game or more content for this one. I'm fairly sure that many of his supporters will leave once he starts working on the good route, as there won't be any or very limited new content.

I'm hoping you can do both at the same time like turn Brenda into a waifu while using Audrey as a sex toy. that might be to convoluted though.
I think if you ask everyone here, we can all come up with our own specific fetish we would like to see in the game. If the dev should incorporate them all, he wouldn't be able to do anything else the rest of his life.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes