4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I wasn't referring to being able to see characters naked and screw them.
Neither were I.

That being said, the direction of the game is being dictated by enough people that TRM is mostly focusing on those routes and the one who seems most open to "nice" stuff is asking for a lot of dark content, he wanted Layla to be raped in the office, but the scene with the dinosaur model served the same purpose.
It would've been fun, but sometimes a compromise has to be made.
I've read this part of the post 5 times, but I still have absolutely no idea what your point is. In some part you talk about lot of requests for good content (I think) and in others for dark content (I think). And then you end up writing that the petting scene in the office with the dinosaur and Layla is serving the same purpose as raping Layla in the office. If you really believe that, you have absolutely no idea about what is good and what is dark content.

Just to be clear. In my view, anytime spend on good content is wasted time. There are plenty of games out there for those who are looking for good content, but VERY few for us who are looking for blackmail, rape, humiliation, sharing, forced prostitution etc. without being psycho, violent, bloody, incest etc. This game is the ONLY game I've found so far that lives up to that, and I truly hope it stays that way.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
And then you end up writing that the petting scene in the office with the dinosaur and Layla is serving the same purpose as raping Layla in the office. If you really believe that, you have absolutely no idea about what is good and what is dark content.
The purpose of the scene was for MC to make it clear to Layla, the last safe girl in the office, that she's his to do whatever he wishes.
As fun as the rape scene would've been, Layla knows that she belongs to MC to do whatever he wishes.

So now that none of the women in the office are free from MC's leering eyes, MC is able to get each of them acquainted with watching as he abuses one of the others in front of her. Instead of only alone in the privacy of his office.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The purpose of the scene was for MC to make it clear to Layla, the last safe girl in the office, that she's his to do whatever he wishes.
As fun as the rape scene would've been, Layla knows that she belongs to MC to do whatever he wishes.

So now that none of the women in the office are free from MC's leering eyes, MC is able to get each of them acquainted with watching as he abuses one of the others in front of her. Instead of only alone in the privacy of his office.
I have a hard time figuring out what you role is here. On one hand you write like you are part of the dev. team, but on the other hand, you haven't written anything that hasn't been copied more or less directly from the supporter forums. Also. Your failure to post the link for the bug fix, points in the direction that you are not part of the dev. team.

End of the day, I would really recommend that you try to close the computer for a week and get out and meet some real people instead. Your analyze in the quoted part clearly shows that the game and reality is starting to blend for you.

Last edited:

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Unfortunately if you play the most recent version that is posted here right now, which is 0.17, some triggers simply won't fire, for example there is a requirement loop for the copier delivery, progressing Lara's date past the cancelled state and Audrey pee. I had to manually fix it in the console for myself. If you can't do that or unpack and edit the code files you'll have to wait until someone posts a 0.171 fixed version.
Simply updating the version may not fix the problem for some people. Yes, it does seem to sort out the quest log, and yes ongoing game triggers seem to be working ok, but using saves from .17 to play .171 won't allow you to go back in time to fix triggers that were to happen at a specific time. If you missed the trigger in the previous version then .171 won't fix it for you. You need to use a program like URM or manipulate variables through the console to manually trigger the events needed to advance the quest. This also has the side effect of perhaps making you re-do some previous actions that you had already done before to adavnce the quest log again. Once you get past everything you missed or that didn't triger then you're fone, from all appearances. In short, using .171 may not fix everything and you may need to start the game again using this version for everything to work properly or you need to be able to manipulate the game variables to get you where you need to go and then play from there.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Simply updating the version may not fix the problem for some people. Yes, it does seem to sort out the quest log, and yes ongoing game triggers seem to be working ok, but using saves from .17 to play .171 won't allow you to go back in time to fix triggers that were to happen at a specific time. If you missed the trigger in the previous version then .171 won't fix it for you. You need to use a program like URM or manipulate variables through the console to manually trigger the events needed to advance the quest. This also has the side effect of perhaps making you re-do some previous actions that you had already done before to adavnce the quest log again. Once you get past everything you missed or that didn't triger then you're fone, from all appearances. In short, using .171 may not fix everything and you may need to start the game again using this version for everything to work properly or you need to be able to manipulate the game variables to get you where you need to go and then play from there.
I'm not sure how many triggers are time sensitive in this game. For me the update to .17.1 fixed all the quests I had outstanding. Like the Lara date quests, which had been looping for me for weeks, completed with her visiting MC in his office once the copy machine had arrived and the Audrey water bottle quest had completed.

That said. I'm out of quests, and I have 2 collectable's I can't find, because the scenes where I can collect them isn't open yet. And I have one spy camera I haven't been able to place yet. Also there are a number of images in the gallery and replay gallery, which I'm missing. Not sure if I missed something or it's just place holders for WIP.

Reactions: yrban7477

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I'm not sure how many triggers are time sensitive in this game. For me the update to .17.1 fixed all the quests I had outstanding. Like the Lara date quests, which had been looping for me for weeks, completed with her visiting MC in his office once the copy machine had arrived and the Audrey water bottle quest had completed.

That said. I'm out of quests, and I have 2 collectable's I can't find, because the scenes where I can collect them isn't open yet. And I have one spy camera I haven't been able to place yet. Also there are a number of images in the gallery and replay gallery, which I'm missing. Not sure if I missed something or it's just place holders for WIP.
There's a couple of things where the action is supposed to take place the day after the trigger, and if the trigger didn't happen then when you enter into the new version of the game but your save is 30 days afterwards then it doesn't repair itself, or at least that seems to be what has happened with my games. I used URM to go back in time and repeat a couple of actions and then the triggers immediately worked in .171 and I was able to move forward, but because I had moved back in time I aldo had to repeat a couple of other actions.

I have 4 collectables that I haven't found but all my cameras are placed. I have an image in the gallery I'm missing too, but I think it was tied to an action I didn't take, if I remeber correctly. There's a few things I'm not sure whether I didn't trigger or whether it's WIP in the latter stages. Miko rejected Cecilia as a toy, but I'm not sure if there's someone else who can be accessed as a toy right now. Also, Miko agreed to do a strip and is supposed to get back to me but doesn't, so not sure if that should happen or not. I've also not sure whether full sex is available for Layla or not. Anyone with some input would be welcome!

Reactions: yrban7477

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
There's a couple of things where the action is supposed to take place the day after the trigger, and if the trigger didn't happen then when you enter into the new version of the game but your save is 30 days afterwards then it doesn't repair itself, or at least that seems to be what has happened with my games.
I'm not aware of any triggers that doesn't repair themself. Could you please name a few?

I have 4 collectables that I haven't found
It's pretty easy to find the collectables. Just look at the pictures in the quest log. That's how I found all the collectables I've found so far.

Miko rejected Cecilia as a toy, but I'm not sure if there's someone else who can be accessed as a toy right now. Also, Miko agreed to do a strip and is supposed to get back to me but doesn't, so not sure if that should happen or not.
You got way further with Miko than I did. Since her date with the captain, MC has seen her panties and that's it. I have no outstanding quest regarding her, but a lot of the content seems to be Easter eggs you need to discover on your own as there are no quest for it. A pity as I'm not a fan of pointless clicking. I like some hints to where I can find content.

I've also not sure whether full sex is available for Layla or not. Anyone with some input would be welcome!
As far as I understand from various other posts and support forums, full sex with Layla is WIP at the moment.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I'm not aware of any triggers that doesn't repair themself. Could you please name a few?
Melvin's text regarding the photoshoot for one, and Lara's date follow up for another, at least in my playthrough. The questlog completely repaired itself though.

It's pretty easy to find the collectables. Just look at the pictures in the quest log. That's how I found all the collectables I've found so far.
Yes, I used the pictures in the questlog too. I have clicked everywhere they said too, but at least 3 aren't coming up. I'm not sure where the Na-Na-Na thing is, since I don't remember seeing it.

You got way further with Miko than I did. Since her date with the captain, MC has seen her panties and that's it. I have no outstanding quest regarding her, but a lot of the content seems to be Easter eggs you need to discover on your own as there are no quest for it. A pity as I'm not a fan of pointless clicking. I like some hints to where I can find content.
Miko herself is the hint, because she tells you to go and find toys for her. When you visit Cecilia at her trailer during the afternoon ask her to go for a walk and you'll get the Miko conversation there about Cecilia being a toy and why she's not suitable. What's not clear is whether Cecilia's faults need to be corrected (like hair color) or whether it means we need to find another girl.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Melvin's text regarding the photoshoot for one, and Lara's date follow up for another, at least in my playthrough. The questlog completely repaired itself though.
Both of those continued automatically for me after I started playing the fixed version. Not right away, but after a couple of days and some other tasks completed. But even after Lara has been to MC's office and talked about why she ran out, MC is still getting reminder every Friday that he has a date with Lara, but nothing happens. She leaves the office at 7PM, instead of getting ready for the date a 6pm.

Yes, I used the pictures in the quest log too. I have clicked everywhere they said too, but at least 3 aren't coming up. I'm not sure where the Na-Na-Na thing is, since I don't remember seeing it.
The Na-Na-Na thing is the only one I have outstanding now. Don't know which scene it belongs too either. It seems to be a version .17 thing, as the collectables in the walkthrough only goes to 21 and there are 30 in in the quest log. The walkthrough is by the way pretty help full with first 21 collectables. It helped med get the one in the cigarettes shelve in Melvins store. It only appear when you open the buy menu at the same time.

Miko herself is the hint, because she tells you to go and find toys for her. When you visit Cecilia at her trailer during the afternoon ask her to go for a walk and you'll get the Miko conversation there about Cecilia being a toy and why she's not suitable. What's not clear is whether Cecilia's faults need to be corrected (like hair color) or whether it means we need to find another girl.
Thanks. I think I got that one moving too now. Seems you need to ask her whether she is still mad about the date 2-3 times in a row. If you ask he once a day for 2-3 days in a row, it won't progress. And I think we need to find another toy for her. Firstly. She does ask for a toy or two, and kind of hint that it's not just the hair color, but that Cecilia is not really her type. Secondly. MC says "one of my toys" when he meet Miko in the park. The second toy is probably one of the girls that he has blackmails to submission, meaning Leah, Clair, Audrey or Emma.

Last edited:

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Both of those continued automatically for me after I started playing the fixed version. Not right away, but after a couple of days and some other tasks completed. But even after Lara has been to MC's office and talked about why she ran out, MC is still getting reminder every Friday that he has a date with Lara, but nothing happens. She leaves the office at 7PM, instead of getting ready for the date a 6pm.
Her husband is supposed to call you at 11pm a day or two after Lara apologizes to MC

The Na-Na-Na thing is the only one I have outstanding now. Don't know which scene it belongs too either. It seems to be a version .17 thing, as the collectables in the walkthrough only goes to 21 and there are 30 in in the quest log. The walkthrough is by the way pretty help full with first 21 collectables. It helped med get the one in the cigarettes shelve in Melvins store. It only appear when you open the buy menu at the same time.
To get the NA thing click on your laptop in your office ("Work"), and go to the "Relations" screen. There should be a thumbnail at the very end of the list for easter eggs (looks like a cartoonish thing), click on that and scroll all the way to the end where you see the ones that say "NA Reserved for future content", the collectible is a little corner page on one of them.

There's a list of collectible locations online, I googled "Regional Manager collectibles" or something like that.

Thanks. I think I got that one moving too now. Seems you need to as her whether she is still mad about the date twice in a row. If you ask he once a day for 2 days in a row, it won't progress. And I think we need to find another toy for her. She does ask for a toy or two, and kind of hint that it's not just the hair color, but that Cecilia is not really her type.
You're probably stuck here cuz the next step is during Lara's boyfriend arc continuation... one of the paths will have you ask Miko about some lessons for her boyfriend.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Her husband is supposed to call you at 11pm a day or two after Lara apologizes to MC

To get the NA thing click on your laptop in your office ("Work"), and go to the "Relations" screen. There should be a thumbnail at the very end of the list for easter eggs (looks like a cartoonish thing), click on that and scroll all the way to the end where you see the ones that say "NA Reserved for future content", the collectible is a little corner page on one of them.

There's a list of collectible locations online, I googled "Regional Manager collectibles" or something like that.

You're probably stuck here cuz the next step is during Lara's boyfriend arc continuation... one of the paths will have you ask Miko about some lessons for her boyfriend.
I found all the collectibles except for the 1st one of the 4th row on page 1 of the collectibles screen. I'd go get it if I knew which location it's in but can't be bothered to chase all over the place to find one collectible. I had tried all the locations before but may have misclicked somewhere.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm past that call. I also had MC molest Lara in the office after he delayed her boyfriend by having Miko organizing the English course for him. But if MC during the week ask Lara about her boyfriend, he is still getting reminders on Fridays about the date that happened some 60 days ago. When MC goes to Lara's desk to pick her up at 8PM, it just says. "Not Done"

Thanks. No I got all the collectables.

The list in the bottom of the walkthrough you can download in the first post of this thread is pretty good too. It just don't have the collectables that came with version .17

I'm past that one too. And I did have Miko and Cecilia meet in the park. My point was that I've had MC asking Miko whether she were still angry at least 10 times, but only ones a day, and I always got the same answer. But when I tried to have MC asking the same question 2-3 times in a row without leaving the archive in between, the story finally progressed. Now I'm just wondering who should be the second toy. Miko did text MC at night after the meeting with Cecilia, and asked for another toy as Cecilia isn't her type.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I found all the collectibles except for the 1st one of the 4th row on page 1 of the collectibles screen. I'd go get it if I knew which location it's in but can't be bothered to chase all over the place to find one collectible. I had tried all the locations before but may have misclicked somewhere.
1st. in row 4 is number 10. That's the tree at the entrance to MC's work place Astoria on my collectables map. Unfortunately the walkthrough has a collectable number 2 that is number 11 on my collectables map, hence all the numbers between 2 and 10 are moved 1 down in the walkthrough compared to the collectables map in the quest log.

Reactions: CircaAD

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
1st. in row 4 is number 10. That's the tree at the entrance to MC's work place Astoria on my collectables map. Unfortunately the walkthrough has a collectable number 2 that is number 11 on my collectables map, hence all the numbers between 2 and 10 are moved 1 down in the walkthrough compared to the collectables map in the quest log.
Erm....what? I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your post at all. Here's my screenshot showing the one I'm missing:

1708053332598.png

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Erm....what? I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your post at all. Here's my screenshot showing the one I'm missing:
Sorry. I thought you were referring to the collectables map in the quest log.

On your screen shot it looks like it's collectable number 16 your are missing. That is the word privacy on the screen with the spycams. The collectable won't be available until you have all spycams in place.

If you still can't find it. Take a look at the list of collectables i the bottom of the walkthrough you can download from the first post in this thread. It has a pretty good description of how to find the collectables.

Last edited:
Reactions: talion777
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes