4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
It will just take away time that is better spend on developing more content. If you like games where MC is a good guy, go look somewhere else. There are PLENTY of those games.
Making a good path is developing more content.
The guy who's responsible for the lab focus even suggested that once the dark pathers got Zafina. That a good path where she'd be met without blackmailing Meredith, should have her open up to MC much faster than on the dark route. While the dark route is mostly about slowly breaking Zafina.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Weekly Update

Hey guys, hope you're doing well. Here's a little update chart with what's coming with the next build.
I'm joining a few spoilery pics for those who want to see what to expect.

-Lara Scenes:
About 50%, hard to evaluate cause the two scenes are intricated. I'd say about 50%, but probably closer to 40 cause I bet this will need some rework towards the end to get both choices to work properly.

-Continuation of the hospital/lab questline: 40% (lots of renders done, lots of scripting to do)
I still have to come up with a satisfying solution for those who get to interact with both the doc and the regional manager. There's got to be a mention of them not being in the same room at some point ;)

-Continuation of the Melissa questline: Maybe 30% so far.

-A new Audrey event: Maybe 10% so far. Got the characters, still have to figure out most of the details.

-A Miko event: about 60%.
spoilmel.jpg

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Making a good path is developing more content.
The guy who's responsible for the lab focus even suggested that once the dark pathers got Zafina. That a good path where she'd be met without blackmailing Meredith, should have her open up to MC much faster than on the dark route. While the dark route is mostly about slowly breaking Zafina.
Sorry, but a good path is NOT developing new content. It's just another variation of something you have already seen, and those who like the dark path will most likely never waste time on playing the good path. There are PLENTY of games with a good path, so spending time on developing a good path will be a total waste of time that is better spend on more dark path content and will most likely cost supporters as no one wants to pay for stuff they don't like.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
Sorry, but a good path is NOT developing new content. It's just another variation of something you have already seen, and those who like the dark path will most likely never waste time on playing the good path.
I wasn't referring to being able to see characters naked and screw them.

That being said, the direction of the game is being dictated by enough people that TRM is mostly focusing on those routes and the one who seems most open to "nice" stuff is asking for a lot of dark content, he wanted Layla to be raped in the office, but the scene with the dinosaur model served the same purpose.
It would've been fun, but sometimes a compromise has to be made.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I've been using the search and looking through the thread. People have been talking about the copier. Making references to either not getting it or that it's required for certain content. I've gone way past the point where it seems like it should have been available. Unfortunately nobody seems to be talking about when it should appear and whether it's automatic or whether it is triggered by something specific. I've also never been ever to get Lara to explain to me what happened on the aborted first date. I got so frustrated that I turned to URM to see if I could find the variable but even there I can't find amention of the copier or what is needed to advance the Lana storyline.

I'm basically trying to figure out whether I havea buggy download or not, and if so whether I could carry the save forward to a new download and have it work, because this game is way to long to start from scratch and while I see there are saves available I'd rather play the content myself rather than take someone else's save.

Thanks all.

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
I've been using the search and looking through the thread. People have been talking about the copier. Making references to either not getting it or that it's required for certain content. I've gone way past the point where it seems like it should have been available. Unfortunately nobody seems to be talking about when it should appear and whether it's automatic or whether it is triggered by something specific. I've also never been ever to get Lara to explain to me what happened on the aborted first date. I got so frustrated that I turned to URM to see if I could find the variable but even there I can't find amention of the copier or what is needed to advance the Lana storyline.

I'm basically trying to figure out whether I havea buggy download or not, and if so whether I could carry the save forward to a new download and have it work, because this game is way to long to start from scratch and while I see there are saves available I'd rather play the content myself rather than take someone else's save.

Thanks all.
There are 3 components to triggering the copier:

• The date where Lara runs out on you
  • Groping Lara at 6pm in the office
  • Finishing the maid event

The two places where I would guess most people are stuck is either #2 or #3 above, due to the following:

• Groping Lara is optional and easy to miss... as you have to be in the office specifically at 6pm, click on the "View" icon on her chair which can be hard to see, and pick the groping option; as some people mention "good path" off and on, I would guess these players might not grope her as it gives a negative animosity... but that is necessary to trigger the copier
  • Finishing the maid event means getting Artemis to actually wear the maid outfit, and NOT simply getting the maid's outfit from her; since the user can indefinitely postpone Artemis showing off the maid outfit (getting it before confronting Andrea or choosing "Let it go" + "Tell lthe truth"), that means as long as they keep this event in the "I'll come back later" phase, the copier will not have satisfied all requirements.

Once you have all 3 requirements met, the copier should trigger after 11am on a day that Alexis does not visit. If you skip time for a few days and it doesn't trigger, you likely haven't met all the requirements yet.

As far as the rest of the date, that's kind of a problem with current design -- it lets you on a date fairly early in the game, but the continuation only occurs AFTER the copier is delivered... so the user will be sitting in limbo on this one for a long time, before they can resume the continuation (Lara will show up in your office during her shift to say sorry about leaving you hanging, but I can't remember off the top of my head what all the conditions are for this one).

Lastly, I believe there is a problem with these triggers on 0.17 and you'll need 0.171 to fix them -- you can get 0.171 on his Patreon page, should be a post dated January 15th. Carrying over the saves shouldn't be a problem, I tried this myself as I got stuck on these as well.

Last edited:

talion777

Apr 5, 2022

The two places where I would guess most people are stuck is either #2 or #3 above, due to the following:

• Groping Lara is optional and easy to miss... as you have to be in the office specifically at 6pm, click on the "View" icon on her chair which can be hard to see, and pick the groping option; as some people mention about the "good path", I would guess they might not grope her as it gives a negative animosity... but that is necessary to trigger the copier
  • Finishing the maid event means getting Artemis to actually wear the maid outfit, and NOT simply getting the maid's outfit from her; since the user can indefinitely postpone Artemis showing off the maid outfit (get outfit before confronting Andrea or choosing "Let it go" + "Tell lthe truth"), that means as long as they keep this event in the "I'll force you to wear it later" step, the copier will not have satisfied all requirements.

Once you have all 3 requirements met, the copier should trigger after 11am on a day that Alexis does not visit. If you skip time for a few days and it doesn't trigger, you likely haven't met all the requirements yet.

As far as the rest of the date, that's kind of a problem with current design -- it lets you on a date fairly early in the game, but the continuation only occurs AFTER the copier is delivered... so the user will be sitting in limbo on this one for a long time, before they can resume the continuation (Lara will show up in your office during her shift to say sorry about leaving you hanging, but I can't remember off the top of my head what all the conditions are for this one).

Lastly, I believe there is a problem with these triggers on 0.17 and you'll need 0.171 to fix these problems -- you can get 0.171 on his Patreon page, should be a post dated January 15th. Carrying over the saves shouldn't be a problem, I tried this myself as I got stuck on these as well.

• Groping Lara is optional and easy to miss... as you have to be in the office specifically at 6pm, click on the "View" icon on her chair which can be hard to see, and pick the groping option; as some people mention "good path" off and on, I would guess these players might not grope her as it gives a negative animosity... but that is necessary to trigger the copier
  • Finishing the maid event means getting Artemis to actually wear the maid outfit, and NOT simply getting the maid's outfit from her; since the user can indefinitely postpone Artemis showing off the maid outfit (getting it before confronting Andrea or choosing "Let it go" + "Tell lthe truth"), that means as long as they keep this event in the "I'll come back later" phase, the copier will not have satisfied all requirements.

Lastly, I believe there is a problem with these triggers on 0.17 and you'll need 0.171 to fix them -- you can get 0.171 on his Patreon page, should be a post dated January 15th. Carrying over the saves shouldn't be a problem, I tried this myself as I got stuck on these as well.
Thanks that's what I suspected. I had filled the conditions several times over to make sure but the triggers simply weren't triggering. Once I read your post and jnew this was the case I triggered it manually in URM but would prefer to do everything through actual gameplay. I appreciate the detailed response. Had the same problem with Melvin's gift so guess will need to update the version

Reactions: Zendor

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Unfortunately if you play the most recent version that is posted here right now, which is 0.17, some triggers simply won't fire, for example there is a requirement loop for the copier delivery, progressing Lara's date past the cancelled state and Audrey pee. I had to manually fix it in the console for myself. If you can't do that or unpack and edit the code files you'll have to wait until someone posts a 0.171 fixed version.

Reactions: yrban7477

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks that's what I suspected. I had filled the conditions several times over to make sure but the triggers simply weren't triggering. Once I read your post and jnew this was the case I triggered it manually in URM but would prefer to do everything through actual gameplay. I appreciate the detailed response. Had the same problem with Melvin's gift so guess will need to update the version
any chance you can post the bugfixed 17.1?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't have 0.171. I have 0.17. I just used URM to bypass the stalled triggers, but that doesn't change the version or the program. It just lets me manipulate the variables.
sorry I replied to the wrong post, it was Zendor who has the bug fixed version. o_O

PS Zendor is you're reading this, hint, hint :)

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Now the pee trigger doesn't seem to be working and at this point I think I'm giving the game up as unplayable until it's updated. There's too many triggers and of those too many that aren't working. Since it's difficult to know whether youhave fulfilled individual conditions without extensive checking here or in the walkthrough or wherever, as as even that is unclear, it just seems advisable now to wait.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
Yeah, 0.171 is the version where a lot of little bugs ended up squished.
It's already public on the discord server (because Zendor was stuck), so we'll check in about it being made public elsewhere.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, 0.171 is the version where a lot of little bugs ended up squished.
It's already public on the discord server (because Zendor was stuck), so we'll check in about it being made public elsewhere.
you mean this one
Update Link from Discord for Version 0.17.1

If you post it here, then report your own post the Mods will add it to the OP... just sayin.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
If you post it here, then report your own post the Mods will add it to the OP... just sayin.
I was just planning on asking the dev if he'd post it, next time I got internet access after sleeping.
You didn't check my profile while you were there, did you?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was just planning on asking the dev if he'd post it, next time I got internet access after sleeping.
You didn't check my profile while you were there, did you?
nope... why would I check anyones profile?

All I did was copy/paste the link, just like anyone could have done... I don't see why the Dev would be against it, it's a public release and a necessary fix that helps stop the headache of people complaining to him about bugs that he has already fixed.

Frankly I don't understand why it wasn't posted here immediately, this version might be free, but allowing people to think his game is a buggy mess only hurts his reputation with potential sponsors. (Particularly since it takes so long to discover the bug and recover from it)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Excellent, I have no knowledge of future plot whatsoever. Don't you forget that.

Zendor can confirm. He's also in the discord.
Sounds like we have crossed wires somewhere, something lost in translation maybe. What does any of this have to do with my post??

My post was a simple comment that both you and Zendor could have posted the link just like I did (rather than saying that it was available somewhere), it could have prevented a bunch of frustrating posts with people stuck because the copier bug.
When Zendor commented on it earlier it sounded to me like it was in a sponsors only area (I never ask people to betray the Dev by leaking Sponsor content early... not when the Dev releases it for free after a short delay).

But a Public Link is PUBLIC! there is no barrier to sharing it and as I said it's as simple as copy/pasting it into a post, then reporting it to draw Staff attention to get it added to the OP, which results in fewer people complaining about bugs and Devs who release buggy games. Everybody wins!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRegionalManager-0.171
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes