Others The Rescue of Mermaids [v1.1.9 Steam] [Gillenew]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Supposedly, there was an update on the 16th regarding bugfixes... Not sure if that was this year or last, as it doesn't tell you on the page.
If it's not from this year, it would state the year after the date. Like it says " " in that post.

Reactions: ejmuerte
D

Deleted member 2186930

I got softlocked after the Boom Ass slug boss and can't make progress. What do I do?

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
Is the store bugged on the Steam version? Is it even possible to find a Milky Nut?

And is there a way to go into the files and maybe change stats? If I can't buy or find a milky nut, I'd like to make my sperm infinite...

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Is the store bugged on the Steam version? Is it even possible to find a Milky Nut?

And is there a way to go into the files and maybe change stats? If I can't buy or find a milky nut, I'd like to make my sperm infinite...
its bugged and the dev hasnt updated this game for like 1 year for now... i believe he is focusing on other game to develop

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
can anyone tell me what am I supposed to do on level 2? I literally have no idea I have explored the whole map and unlock both gates with card but those cops are in the way. what am I supposed to do with them?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
can anyone tell me what am I supposed to do on level 2? I literally have no idea I have explored the whole map and unlock both gates with card but those cops are in the way. what am I supposed to do with them?
thats pretty much of the half game in it, you will stop there because thats the content this game have. idk when will the dev starting update the game.

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
thats pretty much of the half game in it, you will stop there because thats the content this game have. idk when will the dev starting update the game.
From what I see in the news section on the steam store, he is currently remaking the game. Mostly changing some sprites and UI for a better one and makes the code he wrote more structured because the one he wrote at the beginning looks like a mess (Your usual code spaghetti). He is still updating the news section on steam. Not the game though

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
From what I see in the news section on the steam store, he is currently remaking the game. Mostly changing some sprites and UI for a better one and makes the code he wrote more structured because the one he wrote at the beginning looks like a mess (Your usual code spaghetti). He is still updating the news section on steam. Not the game though
so he is going to remake this game??? oh man bloody hell, i just hope he doesnt turn out his game to be messy. :/

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, I'm stuck at the first boom ass boss. I have no clue why the boss is so hard. Is there a way to bypass the boss or make it easier?

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
So I don't know if this will reassure you guys about the condition of this game, but according to his post on 30 Sep, he is going to release the new version on both steam and Patreon after he finished fitting the 3rd stage.

Here's a link to his post regarding this.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
So I don't know if this will reassure you guys about the condition of this game, but according to his post on 30 Sep, he is going to release the new version on both steam and Patreon after he finished fitting the 3rd stage.

Here's a link to his post regarding this.
thats good to hear, i thought he is going abandon the game.

TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
It's nice to see that his Patreon is active again since December 28th. Seems that there were some life events of his own to handle such as hormone replacement therapy before, so the delays are probably from those issues. Seems like a genuine developer with a commitment to work ethic, so the game should be in the clear albeit with intermittent releases...

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
The bomberman segment is way to difficult and having to sit there on your ass whilst it loads in is irritating as well.

havlan

Jun 13, 2017
the boom ass game is crazy fucking hard and the controls are honestly shit to be this quickly paced
i fought nudie about a hundred times until i rage quite and then remembered the game doesn't save mid level
and it seems crazy for me that gilnew respons was "i didn't think it was that hard" that means you're not really playing on the same build my dude
fix this i have been waiting for this game years and now it seems i can't even pass the first fucking level

update: the game did save thank god but know i can't trigger the boss its good that i could continue but still its a shame
and it seems that my problem with the bosses comes from a weird glitch that doubles the inputs so it fucks up the choices and the boom ass game control

update2: turns out you must fight the shitty boss and now im stuck thanks gillnew

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes