xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Finish the intro, get to sandbox map and believe it's end of content. For some reason the map took seconds to respond with clickable highlights. The gallery loads from the end, not beginning. Art looks good. A lot of images in folders, but not sure what to do after intro, if I was wrong about end of content. Hints are dead, so makes me think just prep. Scenes in house, once you figure out where it is. Lots of highlighted destinations you can't go to, yet.
Need more info on what is available.
Hey there, there's no quest available yet. That's the end of the content, but you can still look for secret pictures all around the locations. You can reach the gallery via your phone or in the game menu.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
1.7gb for v0.1, has to be some massive titties, better check it out.... Looks good DEV, but I gotta ask, where did the burger go? He didnt do what I think he did, did he?

View attachment 3268930
Oh Christ, guess we know what kind of game this is. How long before the parade of ugly/old/fat bastards that no woman that looks like that would touch but inexplicably fuck anyway, show up? :LOL:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Girl: "There's a pervert here!"
Old Bastard: "Sorry... but I don't understand... I just took a bite of my burger."

View attachment 3269171
THX for sharing...
Shouldnt the homeless guy be outside the diner begging for spare change while he’s drinking a paper bag bottle of Maddog. feeding the homeless for free inside the diner can’t be good for business and the stench he probly gives off, but I’m sure one of these waitresses will be blowing him or giving him rimjob in the bathroom anyway :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh Christ, guess we know what kind of game this is. How long before the parade of ugly/old/fat bastards that no woman that looks like that would touch but inexplicably fuck anyway, show up? :LOL:
waiting to see fat Jack from “Laura’s lustful secrets” show up with Goro from “Christine Watson” to get the homeless booth and the waitresses will be finger banged while taking there orders

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Finally a new release that looks promising, except it's a visual novel rather than a game, that is.. The goth girl is very pretty. The 3D looks decent too. As long as this is not lesbian content focused, I'm looking forward to the future updates on this game

Oct 6, 2023
The idea looks promising, and I kinda like the preview images. I guess I will give it a try when the game has more contents to play.

Reactions: Envoye

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheRestaurant-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Finally a new release that looks promising, except it's a visual novel rather than a game, that is.. The goth girl is very pretty. The 3D looks decent too. As long as this is not lesbian content focused, I'm looking forward to the future updates on this game
Im not going to lie, there will be lesbian content(not with mom/daughter), but the game is going to be very straight. Very similar to "fashion business or anna's exciting affection."I can say that I developed it by taking inspiration from those games.

Caiozera.626

Jan 17, 2024
Incredible! I really like harems and lesbians, but I confess that I'm dying to catch that one leaving the gym.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xell_
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes