• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Im not going to lie, there will be lesbian content(not with mom/daughter), but the game is going to be very straight. Very similar to "fashion business or anna's exciting affection."I can say that I developed it by taking inspiration from those games.
think it’s funny that the homeless guys cardboard box is right outside Evans house :ROFLMAO: It’s almost like he’s the family pet you keep outside in the doghouse,maybe you should put him on a leash too:ROFLMAO: and of course he’s got the biggest cock in the game too:ROFLMAO:. Damn this game is good, so glad you’re not slow burning or blueballing us too, there’s too much of that going around. can’t wait till next update, do you know how often you will be doing updates?

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
think it’s funny that the homeless guys cardboard box is right outside Evans house :ROFLMAO: It’s almost like he’s the family pet you keep outside in the doghouse,maybe you should put him on a leash too:ROFLMAO: and of course he’s got the biggest cock in the game too:ROFLMAO:. Damn this game is good, so glad you’re not slow burning or blueballing us too, there’s too much of that going around. can’t wait till next update, do you know how often you will be doing updates?
He's just poor hungry dude, pretty much harmless expect his huge dick,maybe one day when evan is not home,valeria will invite the homeless man over and give him a thorough cleaning.Probably by her bare hands because he has 30 layers of filth on him:confused:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
He's just poor hungry dude, pretty much harmless expect his huge dick,maybe one day when evan is not home,valeria will invite the homeless man over and give him a thorough cleaning.Probably by her bare hands because he has 30 layers of filth on him:confused:
would also be funny if homeless guy is banging val in his cardboard box and evan comes outside calling for his wife and he sees the homeless guy come out of his box naked (while val is still inside the box :ROFLMAO: ) saying, hey can you keep it down im trying to sleep and your disturbing the peace with your yelling, if i see your hot wife ill tell her your looking for her:ROFLMAO:
then when evan starts walking away homeless guy goes back in the box and keeps banging val and sends her home with a cream pie

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
would also be funny if homeless guy is banging val in his cardboard box and evan comes outside calling for his wife and he sees the homeless guy come out of his box naked (while val is still inside the box :ROFLMAO: ) saying, hey can you keep it down im trying to sleep and your disturbing the peace with your yelling, if i see your hot wife ill tell her your looking for her:ROFLMAO:
then when evan starts walking away homeless guy goes back in the box and keeps banging val and sends her home with a cream pie
Damn, i really like how you thinking. I had similar ideas before but this one is really good. Pretty funny and hot at the same time

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Im not going to lie, there will be lesbian content(not with mom/daughter), but the game is going to be very straight. Very similar to "fashion business or anna's exciting affection."I can say that I developed it by taking inspiration from those games.
Yeah, that's okay. As long as same sex & futa contents are only partial and avoidable, that's alrighty for me. Now it boils down to how you will be updating the game, whether in small update size each month, or in big chunk size update after several months/each quarter of a year. Regardless, I bookmarked your game eagerly waiting for future updates on it

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Just as good as i thought!
Can't wait to get my ass on it as a VA!

Well done Big Cheese! Same goes to the rest of the dev team!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Ok this looks like it will be quality. I assume I am done for now since there are no quests or anywhere to go ? So much potential here. For the love of all that is holy don't abandon it keep going. For sure on the right track. keep it up

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can already see the downfall after that sandbox switch lol. What do I predict? Empty areas that do nothing until you need to go there. Either linear sandbox that defeats the whole purpose of the map and navigation, or disjointed vignettes that are just self contained events that don't tie into the big picture. Repetition of same dialogues and events. Development process that implodes because the dev can't handle the added complexity and workload of making a sandbox playable in a timely manner.

But who knows? Maybe like 2% of sandbox games actually makes sense to be a sandbox. Maybe you will be one of those rare devs. I liked the intro VN part well enough, though. Good luck.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Love the game so far, I can see great potential from it even though the sandbox at the end kinda irks me because I thought a regular VN format would be suitable. At first I was feeling slightly bad about the husband until I saw him kissing Victor's hand and later cheating on Valeria and acting submissive. Now I have zero regret about cucking him hard. Your game reminded me more of The Point Of No Return however, with the Mother-Daughter duo surrounded by all these men. If you haven't played it yet you could get inspiration, it's one of my faves in the corruption genre.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
From the description and renders, it looks like it has potential.But wait until the next version comes out first, for now add to bookmarks .:)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes