Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
You're right, but animation is something i've never done before. i didnt wanted to use pre-made animations without knowglade about them but in future updates i'll learn it properly(or collab with an animator) and i will create smooth & high quality animations as possible i can.
Worst case, just keep the same quality for this game, train yourself in animations with another short game made just for it, then when you have learnt to improve the current quality of renders and animations you can go on to develop your next game using these improved skills. I believe the current game's renders are just fine right now especially for a first game. Granted it's not some full 4k HD or anything but it's definitely good.
Don't forget that if you want to improve the quality, you'd have to improve everything else too like the writing, otherwise people would be like "yeah it looks good but man the writing is terrible", or "the sandbox aspect is a complete turn-off and it doesnt deserve such good renders". I'll let you imagine the other things they could say.

Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Worst case, just keep the same quality for this game, train yourself in animations with another short game made just for it, then when you have learnt to improve the current quality of renders and animations you can go on to develop your next game using these improved skills. I believe the current game's renders are just fine right now especially for a first game. Granted it's not some full 4k HD or anything but it's definitely good.
Don't forget that if you want to improve the quality, you'd have to improve everything else too like the writing, otherwise people would be like "yeah it looks good but man the writing is terrible", or "the sandbox aspect is a complete turn-off and it doesnt deserve such good renders". I'll let you imagine the other things they could say.
I totally agree, we had to change the script & rewrite like 20 times(literally) in order to achieve perfection, im still not so confident with first 100 scene because i was inexperienced at that time period and i was busy with learning DAZ and all .but after that i decided to write the script myself and i was able to make my scenes more comfortably in that way.i have a bad habit i cant even sleep properly if i make a render that looks bad, im aware people are ready to judge even with a slightest mistake so im thinking to keep the mistakes minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I totally agree, we had to change the script & rewrite like 20 times(literally) in order to achieve perfection, im still not so confident with first 100 scene because i was inexperienced at that time period and i was busy with learning DAZ and all .but after that i decided to write myself and i was able to make my scenes more comfortably in that way.i have a bad habit i cant even sleep properly if i make a render that looks bad, im aware people are ready to judge even with a slightest mistake so im thinking to keep the mistakes minimum.
Don’t need to be a perfectionist, your renders are very good and will only get better with time, hate when devs totally rework their game for a few renders they didn’t like in the beginning of the game then the codes messed up and saves are corrupted. Your doing really good job, don’t over analyze your work,
relax and have a cold one
IMG_1171.jpeg
IMG_1082.gif

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Don’t need to be a perfectionist, your renders are very good and will only get better with time, hate when devs totally rework their game for a few renders they didn’t like in the beginning of the game then the codes messed up and saves are corrupted. Your doing really good job, don’t over analyze your work,
relax and have a cold one
View attachment 3272000
i agree, the only change im going to make converting png files to .webp. we still need to test that first but hopefully that will not cause any errors,I really hate save corruption issues in other games aswell, thats why i had to stop playing some really good games because the dev were instantly changing something and asking to start playing the from beginning and thats very frustrating as you can imagine

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Android users are not able to explore "home" location, that will be fixed soon.
EDIT; Android v0.1.2 hotfix is released. now you're able to enter home.

Last edited:

bruhagain

May 23, 2023
Hey xell_,
what made you choose Daz instead of Blender?
I want to get into this industry but I am very split between the two software's.

Is Daz easier?

How long did it take for you to get this good? (You have some great renders btw)

• Red Heart

klou

Jan 25, 2023
You're right, but animation is something i've never done before. i didnt wanted to use pre-made animations without knowglade about them but in future updates i'll learn it properly(or collab with an animator) and i will create smooth & high quality animations as possible i can.
no animation means faster update

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so far i like the premise and the models for the wife and daughter are pretty good.

i agree with an earlier comment that the bj scene between val and the homeless dude seemed a bit out of place (and early for the game).

I really liked the photo of val on the main menu in the different outfits - hope to see more of this in future days.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hey xell_,
what made you choose Daz instead of Blender?
I want to get into this industry but I am very split between the two software's.

Is Daz easier?

How long did it take for you to get this good? (You have some great renders btw)
Both program is not easy to learn but daz is relatively easier for me. Im still learning new stuff everyday. All i can say blender is better for animation by better i mean more realistic and daz in other hand easier to do poses and expression and shaping new models. My first 2 week was very rough because i had no idea how to use daz at all, and tutorials didnt helped either but after 2 month when i made around 50 scene with lots of frustration and re-rendering i finally understand the logic of program and now i can pretty much do everything in daz specially if you have trouble with skin issues hit me up i can help youo_O

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
I can already see the downfall after that sandbox switch lol. What do I predict? Empty areas that do nothing until you need to go there. Either linear sandbox that defeats the whole purpose of the map and navigation, or disjointed vignettes that are just self contained events that don't tie into the big picture. Repetition of same dialogues and events. Development process that implodes because the dev can't handle the added complexity and workload of making a sandbox playable in a timely manner.

But who knows? Maybe like 2% of sandbox games actually makes sense to be a sandbox. Maybe you will be one of those rare devs. I liked the intro VN part well enough, though. Good luck.
Trust me, Xell is passionate about this, and so is the team.

It might have some repetition, but we do listen to constructive criticism. So those of you that end up maybe loving the game, will have an experience, through and through.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yet again another of those silly games.
people acts like maniacs and no consequences for the idiots, they can act how they want.
I played up to the sandbox that killed the mood, one scene the wife masturbate while thinking of one of the molesters even if I stopped the groping. odd but thats part of the "silly games" style. I did hope for something better after reading the misleading reviews.

Reactions: ChiefU and Asedor

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
So is this a lesbian heavy game? No male protagonist? No male to female action?
You probably haven't played the game yet but male to female action is my focus but alternatively there will be few lesbian scenes aswell, and yes you will rule female MC's instead male.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
yet again another of those silly games.
people acts like maniacs and no consequences for the idiots, they can act how they want.
I played up to the sandbox that killed the mood, one scene the wife masturbate while thinking of one of the molesters even if I stopped the groping. odd but thats part of the "silly games" style. I did hope for something better after reading the misleading reviews.
Hey there, im sorry that you didn't liked the theme of the game. But thanks for playing till to the end!

Reactions: Rendyttx and Dmoll

ChuckAway

Mar 6, 2020
This is great, really like the characters and renders, facial expressions especially. This has awesome potential and I'm looking forward to more!
How come the gallery starts at 20? are there hidden renders to unlock? I haven't been able to find anything to click or interact with.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes