Secret 10= Valeria/corridor/afternoon/look at Raymond's boner
Secret 12= Valeria/kitchen/afternoon/look at dirt on floor
Secret 18= Zoey/valeriabedroom/morning/look at family picture

L1ON213

Aug 30, 2018
View attachment 3268595

Overview:
Warmly welcome you to "The Restaurant".

This is where you will find satisfaction from all your hunger pangs. The hunger coming from your deepest desires, the gluttony for lust, the tremble of that rough passion—all that will be satisfied once you enter. Serving you will be Valeria, a passionate, beautiful woman who has been sexually unsatisfied for years. Along with her is Zoey, a strong young woman coming up in the world to power her way to new horizons, waiting to awaken feelings she has never felt. And you will have the power to take them on that journey. So, let's not waste any more time here feeling hungry. Just step into "The Restaurant.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Xell - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Voices: Partial
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE -
Android(v0.1.2): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE -

Android v0.1.2 hotfix is released.
(fixed images not using the correct filepath for mobile)
Extras:
Secrets

View attachment 3268605 View attachment 3268604 View attachment 3271539 View attachment 3287969 View attachment 3268602 View attachment 3268596 View attachment 3268597 View attachment 3268598 View attachment 3268599 View attachment 3268600 View attachment 3268601 View attachment 3268603 View attachment 3268606 View attachment 3268607 View attachment 3271238 View attachment 3271248 View attachment 3271249 View attachment 3287970
Hello. Can anyone help me find games like this or tell me when the next update will be released because I can't find that information nowhere?

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hello. Can anyone help me find games like this or tell me when the next update will be released because I can't find that information nowhere?
Hey there :) Next release will be soon but i dont want to give a specific date yet. im still working on it.i can write few games that im inspired though.
Fashion Business
Anna's exciting affection
both game are great in my opinion.
you can also visit my or my , I'll announce the release date from there and you can check my updates too.Best regards!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Can you use the map after spending the night with a homeless person? because I don't have any tasks available for either of them, wherever I click there is no reason to go there

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
yes theres no quests yet but there will be in the next update, dont worry, however in the free roam section you can click on home and explore the hidden things around and unlock the pictures in the gallery
no quests yet but there will be in the next update:)

Reactions: DD3DD

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
would also be funny if homeless guy is banging val in his cardboard box and evan comes outside calling for his wife and he sees the homeless guy come out of his box naked (while val is still inside the box :ROFLMAO: ) saying, hey can you keep it down im trying to sleep and your disturbing the peace with your yelling, if i see your hot wife ill tell her your looking for her:ROFLMAO:
then when evan starts walking away homeless guy goes back in the box and keeps banging val and sends her home with a cream pie
similar idea but different :)
ValRnight46.png

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I hope, that not all women in this game have oversized breasts. And hopefully there will be a good hint system; too many sandbox games are boring by clicking a thousand times with no affection. :)
yes there will be hints & tutorial at the beginning of every new thing.In the quest window, there will be hints showing where you need to go and when. And there will be nothing difficult in the sandbox part aswell, I'm sure you'll probably like it. :)( i dont like bimbo's too dont worry)

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Congrats for your great renders and very erotic female characters. Unfortunately not enough spare time for many of us to play sandbox games. Please consider a story version
Hello there, I'm glad you liked the game :) I plan to release the game update within the next month. Rest assured, I have no plans to add unnecessary or time-consuming elements so dont worry about it, I can't wait to release the game, but I still have at least 30 more scenes to complete. I'll finish them this week and integrate them into the game. I hope it will be an update that everyone will enjoy.

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
I like the UI system in the game especially the phone gallery, also the main menu is really hot, keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Hello there, I'm glad you liked the game :) I plan to release the game update within the next month. Rest assured, I have no plans to add unnecessary or time-consuming elements so dont worry about it, I can't wait to release the game, but I still have at least 30 more scenes to complete. I'll finish them this week and integrate them into the game. I hope it will be an update that everyone will enjoy.
Many thanks for your response

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes