Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
BUGFIX [0.1]
Just paste the file into the game's game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3410
Jul 1, 2018
This game uses the same save location (%APPDATA%\Renpy\dark_elegance-1653677868)
as another renpy game called "The Outlaw"

I don't know if the dev is in this forum but if so, some would appreciate it if you could change it to something new

Reactions: Anon4321

Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
This game uses the same save location (%APPDATA%\Renpy\dark_elegance-1653677868)
as another renpy game called "The Outlaw"

I don't know if the dev is in this forum but if so, some would appreciate it if you could change it to something new
Paste this file into the game's "game" Folder.

And tell me if there is any issue.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Story looks interesting and the women in preview pics look hot. The tags are also good. I'll check this out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
game gave me alot of error ... which i had to keep ignoring .... till i said screw it .. quit and deleted this game .. i hope you get those fixed .. seemed like a cool game till the we went to the inn :rolleyes:

Reactions: Macgamer

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK found a potential bug, …when MC is talking to this girl (image attached) and reaches the last question (IS that a real horn...?), the game exits and goes right to the main menu screen. But if you ignore the question, and click next the game continues on ward with the story.

Note...I used the posted script patch file, before I started this play through.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Gojii

Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Here are the bug fixes for all bugs.

Instructions:
Drop the files into the "game" Folder, replace if needed.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Here's an idea. It's something nearly all programmers do before releasing their code. They test it first. You click "New Game" and you play it all the way through, and when you hit a bug, you fix it, then do it again until all of the bugs are gone, then you release it and give it a beta version number (0.1 or something). When your game gets to its last version, you have others test it, and you fix anything they find. When they have certified it, you give it "Version 1.00".

I am amazed at the bugs that weren't accidents or typos, but outright repeated coding syntax errors, especially incorrect color definitions. One is a bug, two or more are coding errors. Incorrect image name? A bug, a typo. Many incorrect image names? Laziness. Did you even try to play it through? A good programmer never ever trusts his code. Code must be tested.

Your game has great potential and is interesting, even from the start. Which is a rarity. Don't let the need to release quickly tarnish a good game. Testing is just as important as making it. Keep up the good work, but please improve your quality control.

Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Here's an idea. It's something nearly all programmers do before releasing their code. They test it first. You click "New Game" and you play it all the way through, and when you hit a bug, you fix it, then do it again until all of the bugs are gone, then you release it and give it a beta version number (0.1 or something). When your game gets to its last version, you have others test it, and you fix anything they find. When they have certified it, you give it "Version 1.00".

I am amazed at the bugs that weren't accidents or typos, but outright repeated coding syntax errors, especially incorrect color definitions. One is a bug, two or more are coding errors. Incorrect image name? A bug, a typo. Many incorrect image names? Laziness. Did you even try to play it through? A good programmer never ever trusts his code. Code must be tested.

Your game has great potential and is interesting, even from the start. Which is a rarity. Don't let the need to release quickly tarnish a good game. Testing is just as important as making it. Keep up the good work, but please improve your quality control.
Thanks for the advice.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Here are the bug fixes for all bugs.
Workupload

Instructions:
Drop the files into the "game" Folder, replace if needed.
If this fix is *not* already in the current downloads of your game, you need to include directions for download and installation of this patch within the "Installation:" Spoiler of the Original Post for the thread. (Otherwise, new players will not know the bugs are fixed and just dump & forget your game!) (y)

e-d

Reactions: User1230

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Please list your future tags. A lot of us want to know what your intentions are before we get invested in your game. What fetishes you plan to include will be the deciding factor for a lot of people.

Reactions: Gojii

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheRingsDestiny-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes