Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I'm getting a reduce lust error on all sex scenes I try to play with the 10.08 update with mod. My guess is that there is a mistake in the mod but that is only a guess as I have not played the game with-out the mod yet.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch75.rpy", line 1293, in script call
    call reduceLust( 100 )
    call reduceLust( 100 )
ScriptError: could not find label 'reduceLust'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call reduceLust( 100 )
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    call reduceLust( 100 )
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'reduceLust'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Roommate 0.10.08
Tue Jan 30 14:55:43 2024

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Strange when i load my save from 10.07 , which ended on friday day 75 , it just back to menu and no traceback
did you use any mod by chance ? I have that behavior in the saves with mods not in the ones with the plain game.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
togs-games, I don't know how influential it's going to be, but do you intend to allow other on-ramps for the karisub tag, for those who didn't manage to ignore her for the first 70-odd days?

I knew my MC agreeing to fuck her sisters and eat their babies was a mistake.

Oct 10, 2022
bug report,

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/ch26.rpy", line 113, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute ''
Tbh, you kinda need to force this one to occur. If you choose Kari and Mallory as your receptionists and Cassie as your backup then this bug occurs.

It's interesting that no one noticed this before since it's very early game decision. :unsure:

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
So I don't know if this was mentioned before and I just missed it while searching, but can you actually make Kari, and hopefully eventually her sisters, submissive to you? I certainly prefer Lois over Kari, but would love to have Kari as my submissive just the same.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Kari is a girlfriend, not his wife. Perhaps that's why I'm having this issue with her sister? The game checks the "kira.relationship = wife" variable before MC goes to bed.
Not sure if matters, but if check variables after the baby making deciosion, if you say yes, all but kira are set as wife as relationship value.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I don't know if this was mentioned before and I just missed it while searching, but can you actually make Kari, and hopefully eventually her sisters, submissive to you? I certainly prefer Lois over Kari, but would love to have Kari as my submissive just the same.
A bit of yes, bit of no, mostly probably maybe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jakehunter9

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Not sure if matters, but if check variables after the baby making deciosion, if you say yes, all but kira are set as wife as relationship value.
I think "kira.relationship = wife" variable is supposed to be set during the afternoon meeting with her but that scene never takes place for me so she doesn't visit the MC during the evening since that variable isn't set at all.

I started a new playthrough to see if I messed up somewhere. Let's see if anything changes.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
That's definitely new.
I think "kira.relationship = wife" variable is supposed to be set during the afternoon meeting with her but that scene never takes place for me so she doesn't visit the MC during the evening since that variable isn't set at all.

I started a new playthrough to see if I messed up somewhere. Let's see if anything changes.
Nope. Even after her evening scene (where you actually don't fuck her..just the tit job), hers is not set, Only Kari, Kara and Kiri. Kira's is never set. I know this as I checked all the variables at the end of the last update (was curious as started doing some unmodded runs and was seeing what flags were set with URM depending on multiple different choices as on some saves I've forced some variables/flags to be set that shouldn't be to see how they play out).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I got this error at the end of the sex scene with Aria and Kari. It was a fresh install using the Joker mod and a save from the last version.
I'm getting a reduce lust error on all sex scenes I try to play with the 10.08 update with mod. My guess is that there is a mistake in the mod but that is only a guess as I have not played the game with-out the mod yet.
I think the mod overwrites the file game\functions.rp where the label reduceLust and other stuff is originally defined.
Ping/Contact Joker Leader and wait for an update.
I mean, maybe you can just delete that file from the mod (and restore the original one), but I fear this may bring more issues later.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRoommate-0.10.08
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
The renders are pretty clean but a couple of simple things would make them pop.

The poses need work. The characters look like paper dolls sometimes. The blinking is just weird.

The scenes are kind of naked too. Put some stuff on the walls etc.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Nope. Even after her evening scene (where you actually don't fuck her..just the tit job), hers is not set, Only Kari, Kara and Kiri. Kira's is never set. I know this as I checked all the variables at the end of the last update (was curious as started doing some unmodded runs and was seeing what flags were set with URM depending on multiple different choices as on some saves I've forced some variables/flags to be set that shouldn't be to see how they play out).
You are right. That variable is set during the negotiation with the sisters (in the living room with Kira explaining her conditions) but it must have bugged out for me in a previous update because if you continue with the baby making proposal of Greenfield both Kari and Kara become your wives and if that's the case then Kira and Kiri automatically become your wives too. I now realize that I had missed an entire scene with Kiri because of this bug.

No, scratch that, I missed every single sex scene with Kiri. Damn.

Good thing I restarted, it's fixed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
So, serious question. While playing with the walkthrough mod I notice you can go a +slutty Keri route. However, it really doesn't seem to make a difference in her behavior. Seems to me like regardless of the choices she gets the belly button piercing, works at the breasteraunt and dresses more slutty anyhow... speaking stereotypical slutty story character of course. Not trying to be judgemental or anything. So... what difference does it actually make in the story?

Reactions: mofonistik

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So, serious question. While playing with the walkthrough mod I notice you can go a +slutty Keri route. However, it really doesn't seem to make a difference in her behavior. Seems to me like regardless of the choices she gets the belly button piercing, works at the breasteraunt and dresses more slutty anyhow... speaking stereotypical slutty story character of course. Not trying to be judgemental or anything. So... what difference does it actually make in the story?
I've not noticed a story difference but there is a difference in her dialogue with you (especially with sex) and possibly (not exactly sure) affect how she acts when with her sister (threesome, though Kari stays to one side) and with thre Aria Threesome you can have.

I've actually noticed, even being loving with her, it's very difficult to stop her slutty level from rising too high...meh...she fun like that anyway.

Reactions: Estius

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I've not noticed a story difference but there is a difference in her dialogue with you (especially with sex) and possibly (not exactly sure) affect how she acts when with her sister (threesome, though Kari stays to one side) and with thre Aria Threesome you can have.
I keep dlin this and have never really played it. All I want is one girl(Not sure who yet, as I've spent very little time in the game), if we only go after one girl, will there be forced 3ormoresomes, or will it actually be a solo romance? Or maybe this is a forced harem? As I don't see the romance tag.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I keep dlin this and have never really played it. All I want is one girl(Not sure who yet, as I've spent very little time in the game), if we only go after one girl, will there be forced 3ormoresomes, or will it actually be a solo romance? Or maybe this is a forced harem? As I don't see the romance tag.
No forced harem.

Originally, the game intended you to be with Kari. That's iobvious even to a blind man even if you didn't know that. However, the Godess that is Lois became more and more popular, so rather than her just being a mistress, you can be exclusive with her. You can avoid any woman DS, not forced into anyone, though there atimes where it does try to...however, you can ignore that and stay with and faithful to one woman.

There are a number of side girls with not a lot of content (yet) if you prefer one of those, and many, many girls with no content who I assume (as they have a full of set of variables and flags in the code) that will get their time in the sunshine. Kari's sisters, kind of (at the moment...I hope it will change in the future) are a package deal. You do not need to be iny relationship at all with Kari to agree to the baby making (I'll not spoil that plot line but it is not required...Togs has stated this)...but if you agree...you get all four of them.

However, for what you want...the answer is yes when you find one you like, but be aware, it has evolved into a collect them all over time with little blowback to that. Again though, you can play and ignore every single LI if you wish (though kiki is forced upon you...but you can shut her down sexually).

Reactions: Dark Silence
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes