Sep 3, 2020
Build 0.4.3 is uploaded to my - I have to get to work so I will upload to mega this evening.

The primary focus was on the menu system for the hiring process. I've included the events of Monday morning after your first night with Kari -- this should be regarded as unfinished, but wanted to help fill in some gaps and let you know where we're going...
thank you thank you so much brother

you know I really love her so even a second

with her is a second i cherish plus I would like to know that this relationship is actually a relationship and it's going somewhere

seriously bro my nickname for Kari is Wonder Woman cuz everytime I come home I wonder where is my woman
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
The move was kind of disruptive, particularly in terms of me keeping track of where I was at, so do let me know if there are any issues with this build. I need to do better with keeping a change log. Something else for all that spare time I have...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
The move was kind of disruptive, particularly in terms of me keeping track of where I was at, so do let me know if there are any issues with this build. I need to do better with keeping a change log. Something else for all that spare time I have...
No worries man. First things first! As if moving isn't a big thing. Just get the right mind set and go from there.
Thanks for the update and for your presence here.
Now, I just had such busy weeks that I even couldn't play the previous update, so you might guess this one comes at the perfect time. I'll share my impressions later.
Take care.

Sep 3, 2020
okay I just finished with the update and it looks good but my only concern is the MC has a girlfriend now so could you make him

stop flirting and stop checking out every woman he see

it kind of makes him look like an ass

I could be wrong but he should not be acting like that

especially since I chose

looking for a relationship

as one of his personality traits

I know it's stupid but it makes me feel bad
:cry:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
okay I just finished with the update and it looks good but my only concern is the MC has a girlfriend now so could you make him

stop flirting and stop checking out every woman he see

it kind of makes him look like an ass

I could be wrong but he should not be acting like that

especially since I chose

looking for a relationship

as one of his personality traits

I know it's stupid but it makes me feel bad
:cry:
It's not stupid. It's your thing. And it was one of my surprises here on F95, how many people give preference to a solid single relationship.
As for myself, I doubt I'd ever be able to choose, as Kari is wonderful and Lois is magnificent. I guess that's my thing.
I wonder if togs will be able to cater for our tastes before his head explodes...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Interesting. I think MCs relationship with Lois, in particular, is inherently flirtatious. I'll give this some thought...
That's exactly how I see it in Lois' specific case. Unlike Vidal, I usually play the flirt (with a few glorious monogamous exceptions, of course), so this suits me perfectly.
Shame on you togs for creating this two girls that make it impossible to choose!

Sep 3, 2020
Interesting. I think MCs relationship with Lois, in particular, is inherently flirtatious. I'll give this some thought...
thank you and I'm sorry for giving you all this trouble I just know that I wouldn't feel good

if I saw Kari talking to a guy like that

like the way I talk and act around women

if Lois was my girlfriend it would be alright but she's not Kari is

I want to marry Kari one day and raise a family with her and I want to be the best boyfriend i can be and that is not how a good boyfriend Acts

when Kari became my girlfriend mc should have sat down with Lois and explained I have a girlfriend so all flirting needs to stop

Sep 3, 2020
It's not stupid. It's your thing. And it was one of my surprises here on F95, how many people give preference to a solid single relationship.
As for myself, I doubt I'd ever be able to choose, as Kari is wonderful and Lois is magnificent. I guess that's my thing.
I wonder if togs will be able to cater for our tastes before his head explodes...
yeah if I came to Kari work and I saw a guy talking to Kari like that I would want to break his jaw

don't don't misunderstand me nothing is wrong with telling a girl she looks pretty

but that's way over the line

especially when you have a girlfriend there are things you should only say to your girlfriend

I have a reading disability and it's hard for me to make words but hopefully, you understand what I'm trying to say

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
My apologies, there's a bug I missed. If you didn't pick either Kayla or Rei to be an intern, there's an error when you get to the office on Day 29. You can hit ignore to bypass the error for the moment. Will be fixed in the next build.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
can I have the link on MEGA?
It's the same, but if you hold off a while, I will upload a build to fix the error mentioned above...

On the other hand, if you picked an intern, the bug won't affect you.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
It's the same, but if you hold off a while, I will upload a build to fix the error mentioned above...

On the other hand, if you picked an intern, the bug won't affect you.
The link on SVS comics takes 8 hours to download. Any quicker one would be very much appreciated.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
The link on SVS Comics isn't mine, and I'd prefer people check with me before uploading the game elsewhere.

As I said before, 0403 is available from my page on itch or the links for mega on the first page of this topic should be fine, but I'm going to upload an 0404 build tomorrow to fix the bug mentioned an hour or so back.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The link on SVS Comics isn't mine, and I'd prefer people check with me before uploading the game elsewhere.

As I said before, 0403 is available from my page on itch or the links for mega on the first page of this topic should be fine, but I'm going to upload an 0404 build tomorrow to fix the bug mentioned an hour or so back.
those svs comics uploads I'm 99% sure they aren't uploaded by f95zone members.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, so the MEGA.NZ links on Page 1 of this thread should take you to the latest build (0404). Windows and Linux versions are uploaded, Mac version is queued. I'll update itch tomorrow evening.

Please note that mega.nz and itch are the only places I upload to, anything else is outside of my control.

It's 2AM here, and I'm off to bed!

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
There's still an error that persists in the new build:

Day 29 Morning:
Code:
sleeps_on == bed

"You wake up with an erection."

$ end_img = "wake up " + sleeps_on

"What do you want to do about it?"

"Try to ignore it for now":

"You distract yourself by thinking about [temp]
            \nand wait for your erection to subside..."

scene expression "[end_img]" with dissolve  

Exception: DynamicImage u'[end_img]': could not find image. (u'wake up bed')
Setting sleeps_on to 'bed 29' fixes the exception, since there is an image called 'wake up bed 29' in there.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
There's still an error that persists in the new build...
Yes, I wasn't thinking about what would happen if you didn't sleep with Kari (or maybe you did and you were so horny before that it didn't reduce the lust sufficiently). I also need to cover the possibility of Kari still being at Aria's place.

The "29", BTW, refers to Day 29, so that needs to stay out of the sleeps_on variable.

I didn't originally intend to include the stuff from the morning - normally each build ends on Sunday night, but I wanted to shoehorn in the letter from MC's uncle and start to show how that opened things up.

Serves me right for deviating from the plan!

Given that we're not going any further than late morning, I'm not going to do another build right this second, let me get my ducks in a row and we'll get this squared away in version 0.5

As always, I really do appreciate helpful feedback, so thank you!

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes