togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
More WIP images on my - they're "public" so you don't have to be a patron.

Reactions: Gorse

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1648131154665.png

You look stunning! Now, put the bed sheets back on that bed and come join me for breackfast.
There is not a cloud in our sky and at the slightest breeze I will cover you in cuddles and smother you in kisses,
just like that song you still cannot get outta your pretty sweet welcoming head of yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And NOT on my Patreon Page, but as some of you did ask... Lois - Before and After... View attachment 1722798
She looks great as we know her, and she looked great before too, I figured she would. I would happily have dated her before too, though I think it's probably safe to say that she owes her flirtatiousness and confidence to her new boobs and those are a big part of her appeal.
Also I just really love fake boobs.
boobs.jpg boobs.jpg

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
She looks great as we know her, and she looked great before too, I figured she would. I would happily have dated her before too, though I think it's probably safe to say that she owes her flirtatiousness and confidence to her new boobs and those are a big part of her appeal.
Also I just really love fake boobs.
View attachment 1722937 View attachment 1722939
You wouldn't believe how much work it is to remove the breasts from a model! Way harder than I expected.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Say, is there any point in having lust high? From the intro/tutorial/whatever, high lust only gives bad things ... so ... ?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, I'm a half-dozen renders and some error-checking from being done, hope to be ready no later than Friday if I don't find any major issues.

A new feature for this version is the phonebook. It's not fully "filled in" yet, but the idea is that this will, for example, allow you to call up Ashley to book a shagfest, or just to keep in touch with any attractive young ladies you happen to come across.

Clipboard Image.jpg

And... it scrolls!

A logical further addition would seem to be a calendar/appointment book, but that's for another time.

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
Okay, I'm a half-dozen renders and some error-checking from being done, hope to be ready no later than Friday if I don't find any major issues.

A new feature for this version is the phonebook. It's not fully "filled in" yet, but the idea is that this will, for example, allow you to call up Ashley to book a shagfest, or just to keep in touch with any attractive young ladies you happen to come across.

View attachment 1752742

And... it scrolls!

A logical further addition would seem to be a calendar/appointment book, but that's for another time.
It could be a place to replay scenes, too :)

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Downloaded v0.5.2 and tried to play from save from 0.4.7 but it kept jumping to main menu. Deleted persistent file, used rollback but when played from rollback, it moves forward but then jumps to main menu. Attached some save files.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes