togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is the phonebook fully implemented yet?

Tried making appointments with Ashley and it never follows through

I'm not getting any scenes with her apart from the coffee shop
I hope to have that properly operational (for Ashley) in the next build (0701). Once done that should work retroactively. Ashley is one of the key characters that it's intended for.

Reactions: BossToff

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is the phonebook fully implemented yet?

Tried making appointments with Ashley and it never follows through

I'm not getting any scenes with her apart from the coffee shop
Just re-read this. Have you ever got as far as where Ashley suggests the Sugar Daddy thing or if you ask her to work for you?

May 5, 2018
Overall Rating:
801​
per 1000Great
CATEGORYIMPACT ON RATINGPOINTSMAX POINTS
1. Graphic
10%​
32​
100​
1.1 Faces
3%​
4​
10​
1.2 Bodies
2%​
5​
10​
1.3 Background, details
5%​
2​
10​
2. Female characters
20%​
80​
100​
2.1. Attractive girlfriend (or best option)
8%​
8​
10​
2.2. Attractive Female Characters (AVG)
4%​
8​
10​
2.3. Many female characters to choose from
5%​
8​
10​
2.4. Personality of female characters
3%​
8​
10​
3. Plot
20%​
92​
100​
3.1. MC personality (best option)
4%​
8​
10​
3.2. Not boring
7%​
10​
10​
3.3. Realistic
4%​
9​
10​
3.4. Well written
3%​
9​
10​
3.5. Non-sexual content
2%​
9​
10​
4. Mechanics
40%​
83​
100​
4.1. Large number of decisions
5%​
9​
10​
4.2. Meaningful choices, separate story lines
10%​
8​
10​
4.3. MC Character Building
6%​
9​
10​
4.4. Can choose relationships & sex
10%​
8​
10​
4.5. Relations building
5%​
7​
10​
4.6. Smooth navigation ( no sandbox, puzzles, mini-games)
3%​
10​
10​
4.7 Point of View
2%​
8​
10​
5. Sex
10%​
94​
100​
5.1. Preferable Content
6%​
9​
10​
5.2 No Disgusting or Unwanted Content
4%​
10​
10​
I cannot post links yet but you can soon find link to my ranking on my profile page.
I have never seen such a detailed rating scheme. I may disagree with your ratings and some of the weights, but hats off, my guy.

Reactions: Zenae and Emelex

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Played this game and was left with two milk soaked question... Why does my MC have to spend anytime with anyone but Mallory if I don't want to :LOL:, she and I are busy and don't need to be interrupted, and why do only like 3 or 4 games I can think of go full on (breast) milking machine scene like this :love:.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Played this game and was left with two milk soaked question... Why does my MC have to spend anytime with anyone but Mallory if I don't want to :LOL:, she and I are busy and don't need to be interrupted, and why do only like 3 or 4 games I can think of go full on (breast) milking machine scene like this :love:.
To be honest, it started out as a joke. I had said there wouldn't be incest, and then I was racking my brain trying to think of something that seemed outrageous within the confines of a setting that was otherwise at least vaguely realistic.

I also think Mallory has also grown on a lot of people - she scored pretty high when we polled people about which characters they found most attractive.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Just played through this game. I like the potential office drama setup.
Obviously the goal is to keep Kari at home and pregnant, and then sexually harass the shit out of my employees. I just picked the dumb/slutty ones for that reason. LOL. Also the friend Aria, you know just because banging the GFs best friend behind her back is so naughty. I have no idea what all these stats are like confidence, ect... but I'm just assuming I can keep Karis self esteem so low she knows I bang everything that moves AND LIKES IT.

This was the best comment i've ever read.

It should be the descriptor for the entire game. Frankly, if i can't do all these things, the Roommate will be a letdown. Boner-killer.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021

It should be the descriptor for the entire game. Frankly, if i can't do all these things, the Roommate will be a letdown. Boner-killer.
So I'm guessing you guys picked something other than "I'm looking for a long-term relationship" at the start?

• Hey there
Reactions: gregers

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Obviously the goal is to keep Kari at home and pregnant, and then sexually harass the shit out of my employees. I just picked the dumb/slutty ones for that reason. LOL. Also the friend Aria, you know just because banging the GFs best friend behind her back is so naughty. I have no idea what all these stats are like confidence, ect... but I'm just assuming I can keep Karis self esteem so low she knows I bang everything that moves AND LIKES IT.
I tried to make this a menu option in the personality question at the start, but couldn't make it fit in the box.

Reactions: gregers

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
TheLargePickel, this is something I've treasured for many years, and now I'm sharing it with you...

V__50F0.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I'm guessing you guys picked something other than "I'm looking for a long-term relationship" at the start?
Depends if he wants to keep Kari at home and pregnant long-term. I don't think most people going for one-night-stands are trying to get pregnant, after all.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
To be honest, it started out as a joke. I had said there wouldn't be incest, and then I was racking my brain trying to think of something that seemed outrageous within the confines of a setting that was otherwise at least vaguely realistic.

I also think Mallory has also grown on a lot of people - she scored pretty high when we polled people about which characters they found most attractive.
I just kind of feel for Mallory. She seems like a good person in a bad situation. I wish that MC would be kind to Mallory and take her to bed to treat her like a woman. Who knows? Do a little more mom/son play and cuddle. Get a little drink straight from the source. The barnyard stuff was more his old man's bag and he needs to put his own mark on their relationship.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just played through this game. I like the potential office drama setup.
Obviously the goal is to keep Kari at home and pregnant, and then sexually harass the shit out of my employees. I just picked the dumb/slutty ones for that reason. LOL.
Thirded.
I think I went with Hound 8 (-1), Macho 6 (+1). If that is not enough for that route, tell me now please so I can re-roll :ROFLMAO:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 8:
label after_load:
and File "game/functions.rpy", line 147:
label after_load:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Wed May 18 21:47:20 2022
Happens if I use unren to enable dev and console menu.
You can delete the line in question from one of those files. That's what I've done in other games where that happened to me. I forget which of the files you can delete it from but just check both, I remember it was pretty obvious which of the two actually served a purpose and which one didn't.

Edit: I just tried it myself and it seems to work fine if you delete this section from the JokerTextbox.rpy file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.6.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by Blackeye.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Can you please update the mod for the new version?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Can you please update the mod for the new version?
Attached below is a slight update I made to my v0.6.6 version of Joker's WT mod after I took Lysergic's suggestion and commented out a line of code in JokerTextbox.rpy. It should work on the new version of the game.

Here are the previous descriptions/disclaimers I made for it:
EDIT: After further review, pre-v0.6.6 saves made during Chapter 42 in particular will not work at all. Loading a save made in previous versions of the game before that chapter may/should work with this v0.6.6 WT, however.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes