gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As a quick aside, I'm now the "owner" of the thread - I may be asking for some advice on that before long!
Congratulations on your ascendancy.

Just a suggestion, but you might want to take the opportunity to go over the tags and make sure they're up-to-date sometime before the release of 0.7, as that's presumably where new players should be expected to be curious. I have never understood why the game has e.g. the point&click or management tags, and there may be a few new sexual tags that should be added in light of the trip to London + the coming week.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just a quick update - I'm roughing out the basic timeline of Week Seven and I plan to send that to the volunteers over the weekend. In the meantime, I'll also be posting some work-in-progress images (no spoilers) on as things progress.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
As a quick aside, I'm now the "owner" of the thread - I may be asking for some advice on that before long!
With great power comes... great amount of tasks and chores!
I just noticed that the thread's (and yours) signatures haven't been updated.
Please follow the instructions from Gorse in this post where he shared his very cool signatures of The Roommate.

Edit: Perhaps adding a link to Gorse's post in the OP would be useful, for those of us who like and want to use the signatures...

On a different note, I know I've nagging you about this, so... I'll just continue. Do we get to see Cassie's new shoes this update? Or better yet, do we get to choose? Ah! That would be nice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zenae and Gorse

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Oh? We have some foot fetish fans? That hadn't even occurred to me, but doesn't seem like too big of an ask. I'll see what I can do.

As to the hucow thing, I'm not going to milk that.
me? No, I dont have a foot fetish, I just enjoy looking at uncovered female neat feet. I dont know why, I just find them cute.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well, I for one do have a foot fetish, so if Bree wants someone to massage her feet (among other things [and I'm not talking about footjobs]) after tiring day at work she can come to my MC.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Well, I for one do have a foot fetish, so if Bree wants someone to massage her feet (among other things [and I'm not talking about footjobs]) after tiring day at work she can come to my MC.
yeah, I know what you mean. It necessarly have to be something sexual but if a women running around you with bare feet and even lets you rest her legs on yours or let you message it, it definately shows that she likes you and feel very comfortable with you. so in that context I think it will fit in the game where the MC gets closer to his workers and eventually start a serious relationship.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
togs-games after the end of the last update, I'm sure you have our guy, Kari and Lois's next conversation all planned out already, but at some point after that I'd really love to see the three of us take a walk in the park. Kari in her main menu outfit, Lois in one of her cute dresses, just walking on the grass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Lois could even take her shoes off too, if she feels comfortable enough.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
togs-games after the end of the last update, I'm sure you have our guy, Kari and Lois's next conversation all planned out already, but at some point after that I'd really love to see the three of us take a walk in the park. Kari in her main menu outfit, Lois in one of her cute dresses, just walking on the grass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Lois could even take her shoes off too, if she feels comfortable enough.
Oh God, YES PLEASE.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_M

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Oh God, YES PLEASE.
Out of pure curiosity what in your opinion is it about feet that makes you like them? My own thoughts are the dainty looks are what gives it the femininity trait that men tend to find attractive. It's why I like my curves on women and the reason I like long haired women so attractive. Long hair requires women to put extra effort into taking care of it which says something about women who can take great care with the little things in life that matter. I'm being a bit philosophical here.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Just a quick update - I'm roughing out the basic timeline of Week Seven and I plan to send that to the volunteers over the weekend. In the meantime, I'll also be posting some work-in-progress images (no spoilers) on as things progress.
Did you get the help you needed on this Togs?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Did you get the help you needed on this Togs?
You're one of five or six people I'll be sending a link to. Don't feel obligated to follow through, I quite understand if anyone has second thoughts.

But I am trying to get most of the key story stuff in with enough of the graphics to hopefully help it all make sense, so I'm spending a little more time on it than I had originally meant to in the interests of getting the best possible feedback.

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
You're one of five or six people I'll be sending a link to. Don't feel obligated to follow through, I quite understand if anyone has second thoughts.

But I am trying to get most of the key story stuff in with enough of the graphics to hopefully help it all make sense, so I'm spending a little more time on it than I had originally meant to in the interests of getting the best possible feedback.
That is all good to know. I like the effort being put into the game. On an unrelated note, I was wondering, is the Belly Art addon on Renderosity compatible with G8F or does it only work with G3F?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes