satirious

Mar 15, 2021
You're one of five or six people I'll be sending a link to. Don't feel obligated to follow through, I quite understand if anyone has second thoughts.

But I am trying to get most of the key story stuff in with enough of the graphics to hopefully help it all make sense, so I'm spending a little more time on it than I had originally meant to in the interests of getting the best possible feedback.
No worries at all. I have 4 paths saved at the moment.
Kari solo save
Lois solo save
Kari and Lois non-exclusive GF's save
Fishing net save (catch em all)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
That is all good to know. I like the effort being put into the game. On an unrelated note, I was wondering, is the Belly Art addon on Renderosity compatible with G8F or does it only work with G3F?
I've been meaning to add the G8F version. You could use the G3F one as a stop gap, but that will also be updated when I do the G8F version.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so what's new with 6.6 that 6.5 don't have ?

oh and a question ,, has anyone else have Kari catch you checking her out in the shower ?
cause it kinda freaked me out ... since i've played thru this game about 30 times at least and Kari never caught me before :p

Reactions: togs-games

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Minor fixes, adjustments to dialogue, that sort of thing. No new story content, but you can go back and start from the party in London if you want to check it.

oh and a question ,, has anyone else have Kari catch you checking her out in the shower ?
cause it kinda freaked me out ... since i've played thru this game about 30 times at least and Kari never caught me before :p
I never play that because I've no interest in voyeurism, but the possibility has been in the script since more or less the first release I believe. I think it's a random chance that increases the more you spy on her.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021

What's even funnier (and even more infrequent) is when she catches *you* in the shower... maybe I should tweak the odds a bit.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just to keep everyone in the loop, work has been kind of a horror show, and I keep thinking "I'll just finish this bit" before I do the build for the beta testers, but hope to have that sorted out in the next couple of days. In the meantime...

D45.png

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
What's even funnier (and even more infrequent) is when she catches *you* in the shower... maybe I should tweak the odds a bit.
I have no idea how many times I have played through current content and this had never happened until yesterday. I wasn't even aware it was possible.

Didn't know you could call Kari while in London

Didn't know that Ashley would eventually explain who her previous benefactor was. (I assumed it was the dead Uncle)

What other little secrets are locked inside random situations?

• Wow
Reactions: Zenae and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Didn't know you could call Kari while in London

Didn't know that Ashley would eventually explain who her previous benefactor was. (I assumed it was the dead Uncle)
Huh? I haven't seen either of those scenes I don't think. Did something get retrofitted in somewhere along the line that I may have played past?

Reactions: Zenae

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Huh? I haven't seen either of those scenes I don't think. Did something get retrofitted in somewhere along the line that I may have played past?
Calling Kari while in London - there are a couple variations based on time of day/night. The phone book button at the bottom of the screen brings up your phone. Chose Kari from your list of contacts and you have a short chat with her. This may not work if you aren't involved with her. You can also use it to set up bang time with Ashley when you are in town as long as it doesn't conflict with other story scenes.

Reactions: gregers

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Calling Kari while in London - there are a couple variations based on time of day/night. The phone book button at the bottom of the screen brings up your phone. Chose Kari from your list of contacts and you have a short chat with her. This may not work if you aren't involved with her. You can also use it to set up bang time with Ashley when you are in town as long as it doesn't conflict with other story scenes.
you've actually tried calling Kari or just notice her number in your phone ?

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
you've actually tried calling Kari or just notice her number in your phone ?
I figured this out by checking to see if Vanessa's number got added to the list at the party in London. It was out of pure curiosity that I clicked on Kari to see what would happen. Color me shocked when it worked. So far calling Kari in London at various times showed 3 variations of conversations. That led to me trying out Ashley's agreement route and finding that you can at various times arrange times to go to her place and bang. So far the rest just lead to voicemail or nothing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I figured this out by checking to see if Vanessa's number got added to the list at the party in London. It was out of pure curiosity that I clicked on Kari to see what would happen. Color me shocked when it worked. So far calling Kari in London at various times showed 3 variations of conversations. That led to me trying out Ashley's agreement route and finding that you can at various times arrange times to go to her place and bang. So far the rest just lead to voicemail or nothing.
Admittedly it's been a while since I looked at it, but if any of those conversations/interactions have plot significance, it might be worth adding a bit more guidance steering the player towards them. But IIRC the phone is a relatively new addition, so it may have been added since I last played through those events.

Reactions: Vleder

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Admittedly it's been a while since I looked at it, but if any of those conversations/interactions have plot significance, it might be worth adding a bit more guidance steering the player towards them. But IIRC the phone is a relatively new addition, so it may have been added since I last played through those events.
At the moment I think it's just flavor. Togs will probably draw more attention to the function once the phone is developed enough to do that. Right now, he's laying the foundation for quite a lot of things with many girls. One of the burdens of work in progress playing is waiting for all the cool ideas to be fleshed out.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
What other little secrets are locked inside random situations?
I've been "wrestling" with togs for some time now about thresholds for events with single variable values and sums of variable values... He tends to set those very, very high and, if you count for the complexity of some of the choices involved, you'll have a hard time keeping track of the threshold values for some events and flavor dialogues.
A new build is about to pop up, so I'll make it my mission too to keep "bashing" his head with that!:p
Hell, I had to read here about the phone stuff...
About plot significance, there are lots of plot revelations by Kari, Lois, Ashley... that are tied to high trust or confidence values. But here, I have to agree that a pure hound character wouldn't care for the girls' predicaments...
As it has been stated, this is a work in progress, so lets keep poking togs with our findings and ideas to see how long till his head explodes.:sneaky:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I've been "wrestling" with togs for some time now about thresholds for events with single variable values and sums of variable values... He tends to set those very, very high and, if you count for the complexity of some of the choices involved, you'll have a hard time keeping track of the threshold values for some events and flavor dialogues.
A new build is about to pop up, so I'll make it my mission too to keep "bashing" his head with that!:p
About plot significance, there are lots of plot revelations by Kari, Lois, Ashley... that are tied to high trust or confidence values. But here, I have to agree that a pure hound character wouldn't care for the girls' predicaments...
As it has been stated, this is a work in progress, so lets keep poking togs with our findings and ideas to see how long till his head explodes.:sneaky:
My main save is Lois all day every day while still being considerate of Kari. I have a secondary save that is focused on Kari while trying to keep it professional with Lois but, that is difficult because there isn't any way to change the office dynamic without being a total asshole to Lois. Even if you tell her early that her flashing is inappropriate nothing changes with the scenes or dialog.

I do have a Lois and Kari both as GF save and a manwhore save simply to see what falls out of the trees and at least check out what Togs has created outside of my two primary paths. What changes in the future will depend a lot on how Aria is added to the mix.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I could never resist bullying Kari because she's such a wet hen who always seems to invite it. I know I've missed out on all of her backstory conversations because of it, but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make on her behalf.

I'll stand by, poking finger at the ready.

• Haha
Reactions: Strykker and Vleder
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes