togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
There is a bug in this story, during the trip to London you can have sex with Lois but you can also reject her and I did, when you get back to Kari you have spagettii and you get asked if something happened between you and Lois - but there is no choice except a lie to say nothing did happen WHY can this bug be fixed please - it makes no sense at all and I'm not sure it doesn't do harm to the relationship with Kari
Yes, sorry, I rediscovered that bug on a fresh playthrough a few days ago. It's fixed in the next release.

Reactions: BGRW2020

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Hey togs-games, I have a great time playing your game, but some things about it disappoint me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work!
That's an interesting point. I'll see what I can come up with. No promises, as time travel can induce paradoxes...

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Game (Linux version) is shot through with errors. Usually facial expression tags that the talker lacks.
Can you give me specific instances? Not sure if maybe linux deals with certain things differently than Windows, which is what I develop and test on.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Quick aside, what on earth happened with the poll? We went from 200 votes cast to 2,500 overnight.
I also noticed a recent shift in the poll; the largest plurality recently went from being non-exclusive girlfriend to executive sub.
Also, I partially disagree with Samovych. While I appreciate his desire to have as much choice in video games as possible, I personally believe that honesty is a cornerstone of any healthy relationship, especially with someone as understanding as Kari. I do agree with him that the player should not have to feel pressured to produce litters of offspring with a quartet of siblings as a form of self-preservation. I'm glad the option to decline that is statedly being made available, even though I may not take it.
Honestly, I really like Kari, but I like Lois more. If there is any one game character that I'd want my player character to impregnate, it's her. I just lament that she may not be mechanically capable of such a feat...

Reactions: togs-games

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I also noticed a recent shift in the poll; the largest plurality recently went from being non-exclusive girlfriend to executive sub.
Also, I partially disagree with Samovych. While I appreciate his desire to have as much choice in video games as possible, I personally believe that honesty is a cornerstone of any healthy relationship, especially with someone as understanding as Kari. I do agree with him that the player should not have to feel pressured to produce litters of offspring with a quartet of siblings as a form of self-preservation. I'm glad the option to decline that is statedly being made available, even though I may not take it.
Honestly, I really like Kari, but I like Lois more. If there is any one game character that I'd want my player character to impregnate, it's her. I just lament that she may not be mechanically capable of such a feat...
It is good that we can't impregnate Lois. The entire fucking company would fall apart while she was on maternity leave, run by a killer Ai and a total idiot who hires the coffee shop girl as his lawyer and a pizza waitress to be his receptionist.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
It is good that we can't impregnate Lois. The entire fucking company would fall apart while she was on maternity leave, run by a killer Ai and a total idiot who hires the coffee shop girl as his lawyer and a pizza waitress to be his receptionist.
you know you don´t have to i mean if you did hire those 2 you are playing that idiot,no offense

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
When I load my save at the previous last scene with the doctor it immedietely ends. It says I'm using build 0702 and I have Joker's mod installed. I'm not sure what to do?

Reactions: TwoSeven13

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, without wanting to give anything away, you CAN decline the idea of having babies with Kari and her sisters.

I mean, a lot can happen in eight years!
and give up all the hot sex ... with 2 , 3 or all 4 sisters .... are you crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I'm sure it's been reported already what with the other issues with lois and the trip to london, but:
There's options to say "are you sure", which is a mistress route, then the screen fades black and it's the next morning.
As a question: For those into that, will there an option for a sub that isn't essentially preceeded by rejecting the girl? Seems kinda odd.
Looking forward to future versions, though after binging this, I think I'll wait a version or 2.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can you give me specific instances? Not sure if maybe linux deals with certain things differently than Windows, which is what I develop and test on.
There shouldn't be any differences for you unless you're doing something really weird. Way weirder than what you're doing now. Renpy handles the normal problems with things like the case-sensitive filesystem by itself.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
O.M.G i think i've got Barrett's Thalamassia :eek: from playing this game so much .. fuck , its what i get for getting to involved in a game i like so much ... i caught it from Kari's sweet little ass and theres no cure for it sucks man o_O

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I'm going to have to research this and see if there is a non-fatal variation of this disease. I think my MC has something similar if not it, and it's going to kill him sooner or later... :)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I disagree with pretty much everything you just said, but I don't want to disrespect your opinion by going over every minute issue I have with your statement.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Also, I partially disagree with Samovych. While I appreciate his desire to have as much choice in video games as possible, I personally believe that honesty is a cornerstone of any healthy relationship, especially with someone as understanding as Kari.
A healthy and honest relationship is overrated.

Just kidding. I like vanilla as much as the next guy, but it's just a bummer that you get caught cheating so fast. I feel like MC and Lois wouldn't make such a rookie mistake, that was why I suggest an option to not kiss Lois there.

Honestly surprised that Kari takes his affair so well, though it's a blessing I guess lmao.

Reactions: Emelex
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes