Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Roommate [v0.6.1 Public] [togs] + JokerLeader's WT Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Update

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
In response to the whole Lois mistress / Kari seeing them, I will see what can be done. It also depends, obviously, on whether MC told Kari they'd be exclusive.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm going to have to research this and see if there is a non-fatal variation of this disease. I think my MC has something similar if not it, and it's going to kill him sooner or later... :)
Yes, there's Stirling's Thalamassia*. It's non-fatal, although the progression is faster. It causes impotence two to three years after onset. So it's a Catch 22. You can have eight good years or two good years followed by years of frustration.

Once again, not to be taken seriously, I'm making this shit up as I go...

* Kudos if you can figure out what inspired the variants' names without doing a search.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I disagree with pretty much everything you just said, but I don't want to disrespect your opinion by going over every minute issue I have with your statement.
Ah shucks. It is a shame that you didn't take the time to write an essay in response to my obvious joke.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
There's options to say "are you sure", which is a mistress route, then the screen fades black and it's the next morning.
As a question: For those into that, will there an option for a sub that isn't essentially preceeded by rejecting the girl? Seems kinda odd.
I'm not 100% sure I follow, but I will go back and take a look. If you can be more specific that would help too!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
togs-games Good game so far, but is there a use for the phonebook or calendar features, or are those something that will come in later? Also is this one of those games where you can get every LI in your harem?

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games Good game so far, but is there a use for the phonebook or calendar features, or are those something that will come in later? Also is this one of those games where you can get every LI in your harem?
The next build has a huge overhaul of the phone and calendar.

It's the week leading up to the 4th of July, so Lois will have marked up your calendar accordingly.

She also persuades you to consider hiring additional reception staff.

So one of your options is to use the phonebook to call possible candidates and see if they might be interested in the job.

Or you could call Ashley, for example, and arrange a date, referencing the calendar to find a suitable time.

Much of it is context-sensitive, so if you have nothing to talk about to someone, the call will go to voicemail or possibly lead to inconsequential chat.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-gamesAlso is this one of those games where you can get every LI in your harem?
Sorry, only answered your first question before...

EVERY one in one game? Probably not. If nothing else, you'd never have the energy! But that's not to say there won't be opportunities with the vast majority of them. As always, it's finding time to cover all the options that's the hardest part.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I'm not 100% sure I follow, but I will go back and take a look. If you can be more specific that would help too!
image_2022-12-11_140703868.png
After this, there's the black screen "A few moments later", followed immediately by "The next thing you know, it's morning".
I found no relationship to s_offset, but something must influence it, because I've seen a scene there when playing around with variables.
Also, I did get the "Bree with someone in the meeting room" exposition without having hired her.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Interesting game so far ( I just started yesterday) but I have to say... these peeps drink way too much coffee :LOL:

Edit: Ok, I'm getting these errors when loading old saves. The object ID changes for different saves:
1670809694932.png
Anyone know if this is something to worry about?

Also, in the grand scheme of things, does it matter which girls you offer the receptionist or intern positions to?

Cheers,
Ash

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Interesting game so far ( I just started yesterday) but I have to say... these peeps drink way too much coffee :LOL:

Edit: Ok, I'm getting these errors when loading old saves. The object ID changes for different saves:
View attachment 2229570
Anyone know if this is something to worry about?

Also, in the grand scheme of things, does it matter which girls you offer the receptionist or intern positions to?

Cheers,
Ash
as far as that error i never got any :unsure:
as far as the girls ... idk .. theres only certain ones i like using so explore away ;)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
View attachment 2228075
After this, there's the black screen "A few moments later", followed immediately by "The next thing you know, it's morning".
I found no relationship to s_offset, but something must influence it, because I've seen a scene there when playing around with variables.
Also, I did get the "Bree with someone in the meeting room" exposition without having hired her.
Don't know about your moments later to next morning issue. Haven't heard of that before as far as I recall. Would definitely need to know more to figure that out.

s_offset is a variable that controls the menu options. For example, there might be a total of six options, with only four available to the player, depending on his character profile.

Suppose there's going to be a fight. Possible options might be:

Surrender - Run Away - Back Off Slightly - Stand Your Ground - Step Forward - Attack First

So a very aggressive player wouldn't get options to run away or surrender, a very passive player wouldn't get the two most aggressive options, and an average player wouldn't get the options at the two extremes.

I believe I have fixed the Bree issue. That was related to invisible Aria, also fixed.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
these peeps drink way too much coffee :LOL:
Nowhere near as much as yours truly!

I have seen that error in the past. I assumed it was because I was confusing renpy or maybe persistent data.

It does seem to have gone away in the upcoming version, but with so much going on, I can't tell you why off the top of my head.

Choice of receptionists is not going to affect major story arcs, but each have their own stories and some are co-dependent in that respect.

So although this isn't a real example, it could be that if (say) Aria is the Senior Receptionist, some minor events in her story would only occur if you also hired one of the possible interns.

Reactions: Ash22
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes