mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I thought it was a game where the main character has to choose between fighting to replace his dead father as the sexually dominant patriarch of his family or getting NTRed by letting someone else fill the titular Power Vacuum.
That's the neat part, it's both.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I can tell from the sheer size of the file it's from the playthrough mod. Sorry, nothing I can do.
Just a quickie question or statement.. :) All of my latest saves range from 80K to almost 300K... After doing an 'As presented' clean start/cold start run. ??

save foder.JPG

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
My apologies, some of them do seem to have grown since I last looked - in the past mine have all been less than 100KB.
Thats the odd thing. The Auto's seem to be a ton larger than a save slot....

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
My apologies, some of them do seem to have grown since I last looked - in the past mine have all been less than 100KB.
you were right though, I just removed the mod and skipped through since its so early in the play.
[edit: save size is still 290k btw]

w/e is breaking the mod was the choice on that drive to talk to Kari or just keep driving.
i even reinstalling it after that choice and seems to be working fine for now.

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
The Roommate [v0.7.2 Public] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 204mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Not working the website is complaining about some s deliveries or something.

Edit 16 dec 22:Its working now!

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Not working the website is complaining about some s deliveries or something.
There was definitely something going on with the web yesteray (Dec. 13), DNS servers offline all over the place and all kinds of strangeness. No doubt some cyber attack going on or some such nonsense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klcrones and Zenae

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I dunno if it's the problem of WT mod but it appears that the image of Aria doesn't show up if she is chosen as one of the receptionists. I wonder if it's a bug though.

1.png

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
There's always one more thing! I'm doing the last run-through tomorrow evening (Monday) and then I will send links to the test build to the volunteers!

There's so much new stuff in this version I think thorough testing is definitely called for, but expecting to have the release version ready before Christmas.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
This version of the game (0.7.2) ends after the doctor gives you the IV drip?
Yes.

So guys, I've been looking through the game files, and I've found two copies of the same render, D43-Office-10.webp and W7-Office-10.webp, but neither of 'em are ever used even once in the game's script! That's nuts! I'm pretty sure it was meant to show up on Day43 in Lois's sub/slut route, but it was mistakenly or purposefully neglected from happening. Now, I could be wrong about all this, but I really don't think I am. I'd edit my WT+ mod to make it show up in the game, but the next version of The Roommate is about to be sent to the alpha testers, so I might as well wait until after that so I can release things all at once. Here is a copy of the image I made after I cleaned up some of the noise it had:

Last edited:

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
Yes.

So guys, I've been looking through the game files, and I've found two copies of the same render, D43-Office-10.webp and W7-Office-10.webp, but neither of 'em are ever used even once in the game's script! That's nuts! I'm pretty sure it was meant to show up on Day43 in Lois's sub/slut route, but it was mistakenly or purposefully neglected from happening. Now, I could be wrong about all this, but I really don't think I am. I'd edit my WT+ mod to make it show up in the game, but the next version of The Roommate is about to be sent to the alpha testers, so I might as well wait until after that so I can release things all at once. Here is a copy of the image I made after I cleaned up some of the noise it had:
I'd suggest putting the image behind a spoiler tag

Reactions: Emelex and Vleder

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I'd suggest putting the image behind a spoiler tag
Okay, I just did that. I wasn't sure at the time, because tripod70 and Morpheuspro didn't use spoiler tags when they posted screenshots on the last page, but I guess I know now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes.

Oh, that is a hot one. Lois is such a naughty girl.

Reactions: Emelex

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Yes. That was in there, then got edited out. I'd forgotten the extra copy when I was trying to rationalize things a bit.

Consider it an early Christmas present.

Reactions: Emelex

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I have sent out links to the beta testers. There are probably a couple of people I missed, so hit me up with a message if necessary.

For the critics who aren't keen on the storyline, I'm afraid you're not going to like this any better. Oh well...

I am trying to straighten out any inconsistencies that come up if you're not pursuing relationships with Kari and/or Lois.

For those people who think Lois dresses inappropriately, there are a couple of fixes to ensure she is at least wearing a bra, but she went to great lengths to get those boobies, and she's gonna flaunt them.

I've talked about various changes and new features previously. There are close to 600 new images in this build (although many are elements rather than full-screen images).

I think it's arguably the most significant update so far, but I will leave you guys to judge for yourselves.

Assuming the testing goes reasonably well I am hoping to have the full release ready for Christmas, although I still have a bunch of renders to get done as well as fixing whatever bugs come up in the test process.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
People are complaining about Lois not wearing a bra?

I'm looking through the tags again for clues to what could have drawn them to this game but I'm not finding anything.

Reactions: Emelex and Vleder
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes