togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just for clarity... issues with broken saves in earlier versions of the game were largely caused by me learning as I went, and making mistakes.

I think I've mostly got the hang of what can and can't be done now, so any other problems are likely to be external.

Which is not to say there won't be bugs, but I think I'm much more aware of the kinds of things that break saves now.

Reactions: gregers

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
togs-games
I probably shouldn't notice things like this... but, er for continuity and all...

On day 23, Tues evening, you tell Mallory whether she can use a different condo, get more $, or stay in the penthouse. Does this decision not have any actual effect? I'm up to day 42 now and even though I said she could move into a condo, she's still in the penthouse. I thought she had to be out at the end of the week/month, both of which have passed.

Cheers,
Ash

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games
... you tell Mallory whether she can use a different condo, get more $, or stay in the penthouse. Does this decision not have any actual effect?
No, you're quite right. I believe in a later conversation MC says something about her staying in the penthouse until the condos are ready. Or maybe I just meant for him to say that and never got around to it. I'll check!

I am in the process of furnishing the other condos. It's just something that's taken a back seat to more pressing matters.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Yes, there's Stirling's Thalamassia*. It's non-fatal, although the progression is faster. It causes impotence two to three years after onset. So it's a Catch 22. You can have eight good years or two good years followed by years of frustration.

Once again, not to be taken seriously, I'm making this shit up as I go...

* Kudos if you can figure out what inspired the variants' names without doing a search.
Gonna say... you like/play Power Vacuum?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, you're quite right. I believe in a later conversation MC says something about her staying in the penthouse until the condos are ready. Or maybe I just meant for him to say that and never got around to it. I'll check!

I am in the process of furnishing the other condos. It's just something that's taken a back seat to more pressing matters.
yeah man put some furniture in there , so they don't have to sit on the floor :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The protagonist is named Sterling get gets a broken boner, which normally leads to bad things, but his case lead to a baseball bat between his legs.
I thought it was a game where the main character has to choose between fighting to replace his dead father as the sexually dominant patriarch of his family or getting NTRed by letting someone else fill the titular Power Vacuum.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k. this is odd i usually catch things like this .... as Lois and MC are having sex .. she says she going to come (and so does the MC) the word come is the wrong spelt word should have been spelled "cum" ... just caught this after how long i've been playing ... old age i blame :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MarsUltor

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
o.k. this is odd i usually catch things like this .... as Lois and MC are having sex .. she says she going to come (and so does the MC) the word come is the wrong spelt word should have been spelled "cum" ... just caught this after how long i've been playing ... old age i blame :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it's me. To me cum = semen, not orgasm.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes