togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Quick update. We've uncovered some issues with the Calendar, and I'm kind of scratching my head a bit with those. I may have to hit up Master of Puppets for some help after Christmas, so the release will have to wait until that's resolved.

At risk of seeming self-serving, there's a treat for patrons on , but it'll cost you a dollar if you want to see it! ;)

Reactions: slapflash and Zenae

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Quick update. We've uncovered some issues with the Calendar, and I'm kind of scratching my head a bit with those. I may have to hit up Master of Puppets for some help after Christmas, so the release will have to wait until that's resolved.

At risk of seeming self-serving, there's a treat for patrons on , but it'll cost you a dollar if you want to see it! ;)
Yeah, I noticed that all of my calendar appointments with the barista have been completely ignored by the game.
Also, the treat appears to be something called "Christmas Special -". I assume it's a holiday-themed standalone spinoff game only available to patrons?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Yes, I plan to do some new scenes for Ashley. I included the date setup in the beta for the purpose of testing the functionality of the interaction between phonebook and calendar.

The hyphen isn't part of the name. The links are labeled "Christmas Special - Linux", "Christmas Special - Mac", and "Christmas Special - Windows". Maybe that gets truncated?

It's a teeny little adventure where Kari and Lois go to a photography studio for a Christmas card shoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When I try to load a save and I click to move on, it goes back to the opening screen. Is there a way to fix that without starting a new game?
I had the same problem but it was only a mild inconvenience because I save often. I was able to start a save from when the MC visited the plane for the first time. It was actually kind of fun to play those scenes again because as far as I could tell there was only a single scene added from the last update. The one where Kari and Lois give MC a sponge bath in the hospital. It may just be the route that I am on or something, but that was the only new content I saw.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Fixed issues with the Calendar. Although it's something I'd like to have a closer look at later, it will do for now. Planning to get the new build out to beta testers this weekend.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, week nine isn't finished but I'm already thinking about week ten and beyond. There's a little tease over on . There's nothing more to be said for the moment, so not repeating it here.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Okay, week nine isn't finished but I'm already thinking about week ten and beyond. There's a little tease over on . There's nothing more to be said for the moment, so not repeating it here.
Who could the Masked Maiden possibly be? :unsure:

Reactions: togs-games

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm having a hard time figuring out who the masked maiden could be... But more important, what kind of kinky superhero suit will she be wearing. My pervert mind can't move on from that! :p

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, this is what I hope is the final beta - build 0803. I'm publishing the links here so a few more people can have a crack at it.

There are a couple of things missing, mostly due to the sheer volume of rendering that's been required.

The missing elements should be ready this coming weekend, so you might want to wait a few more days if that bothers you.

What's still missing:

- Date with Ashley
- A little "afternoon delight" with Lois on the Friday
- A few more graphics for the karaoke night

So the "full" version should be this weekend if nothing too horrible crops up once people have tested this build.

The next stage will round out the weekend (in the game) and it's probably at least three weeks away.

It is still a beta, so make sure you keep a save from the previous version and be prepared to replay it if you choose to try this one.

- - -

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Okay, this is what I hope is the final beta - build 0803. I'm publishing the links here so a few more people can have a crack at it.

There are a couple of things missing, mostly due to the sheer volume of rendering that's been required.

The missing elements should be ready this coming weekend, so you might want to wait a few more days if that bothers you.

What's still missing:

- Date with Ashley
- A little "afternoon delight" with Lois on the Friday
- A few more graphics for the karaoke night

So the "full" version should be this weekend if nothing too horrible crops up once people have tested this build.

The next stage will round out the weekend (in the game) and it's probably at least three weeks away.

It is still a beta, so make sure you keep a save from the previous version and be prepared to replay it if you choose to try this one.

Linux - Mac - Windows - ReadMe0803.txt
I can't wait for the "afternoon delight" with Lois. And I'm looking forward to testing this new build.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Seems there are some minor issues, none of which should break things too horribly.

I'll take care of those this evening!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zenae
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes