Chapter 40, Line 727:
You've been a revelation to me and confirmation that something good
can come of of my Great-Uncle's precious foundation."

Reactions: joshrip

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Found another one:
Chapter 40, Line 1308:
ls "{i}I guess it doesn't taste too bad, but the texure... it's disgusting.{/i}"

Chapter 42, Line 155:
define aa = Character( "Anisha", image = "anisha", color = "#9f5f9f" )

Should probably be "an" to avoid conflicting with another character later defined as "aa".

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You'll find it was Lois that did the unbuttering!

And now that's been mentioned, I can't stop thinking about it.

Lois: "Wow, MC, your cum's so sweet - I can't believe it's not butter."
Hmm, butter is made from milk... Lactomax... It's all connected!

Found another one:
Chapter 40, Line 1308:
ls "{i}I guess it doesn't taste too bad, but the texure... it's disgusting.{/i}"

Chapter 42, Line 155:
define aa = Character( "Anisha", image = "anisha", color = "#9f5f9f" )

Should probably be "an" to avoid conflicting with another character later defined as "aa".
The advice the Renpy docs give to use one or two letter names for characters is absolutely terrible IMO, by far the most common bugs I see are this, where someone defines two characters with the same variable name, or when they use the wrong one during dialogue. IMO her character variable should be named anisha, not aa or an

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
First of all, great update!
I'm following a rather mundane girlfriend route,but damn, sub lois is getting pretty hot.
Though a question: What is the calendar even good for at this point?
I've not found an option to avoid anything yet, or actually set a date for anything through it + the phone.

Phoenix1965

Feb 22, 2020
My father's basement caught fire a few years ago, that was the end of my magazines, newspapers, cassettes, cassette player and of my adored Spectrum. Along with my large collection of vinyl's, farewell friends. Oh the codes, the codes... Pages and pages.

Damn I'm old as dust.

Peace :(
Sorry to hear about the fire and all you lost in it... that sucks!
I guess I'm as old as you, or maybe older .... my first computer was a Timex-Sinclair 1000, with a whooping 16K RAM module! Then I moved to the C-64, and man... that was one sweet machine. (actually, I still have it and works like a charm!)
Take good care, bud!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So do we need the WT Mod? and/or this person even still making updates for this.
It helps, and it seems that he does - 0.7.2 was the last version. For some reason the developer uses a versioning system nobody understands. 0.7.2 -> 0.8 would be the right way to release stuff, and 0.7.2 means there have been publicized two bugfixes to 0.7 - but that's not how the developer understands semver (the most used versioning system).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
It helps, and it seems that he does - 0.7.2 was the last version. For some reason the developer uses a versioning system nobody understands. 0.7.2 -> 0.8 would be the right way to release stuff, and 0.7.2 means there have been publicized two bugfixes to 0.7 - but that's not how the developer understands semver (the most used versioning system).
Ok that is very confusing for a progress system.. so seems I still need to wait for a mod update right?

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 1141395

Overview:
You get a big promotion and move to Seattle where a friend offers you the use of an apartment. However, he'd previously told a young woman from your company that she could stay there, and your arrival means she could end up homeless. But if you don't mind sharing, you'll get to know the beautiful and enigmatic Kari. The Roommate is somewhat less "linear" than many other games. There are factors outside a player's control that may affect the path the story takes.
And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-12
Release Date: 2023-01-11
Developer: togs - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* -
Bugfix

Extra: WALKTHROUGH MOD

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1141368 View attachment 1141369 View attachment 1141370 View attachment 1141371 View attachment 1141372 View attachment 1141374 View attachment 1141377 View attachment 1141380 View attachment 1141382 View attachment 1141387 View attachment 1141391
Android??

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ok that is very confusing for a progress system.. so seems I still need to wait for a mod update right?
I played the version previous to 0.7.2 with the mod.
Then I tried to load 0.7.2 before the mod came out.

It didn't work (went straight to main menu).

I just installed the 0.7.2 mod. Still doesn't load my old saves.

So either the mod doesn't support saves from an older release, or the game doesn't.

This is so typical renpy and one of the main reasons why I think renpy should be shot in the face and buried under ten feet of concrete.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I won't criticize - my first machine was a ZX81!

That was sold as the Timex-Sinclair TS1000 in the US, I believe.
Hmm... I was poor as shit at the time, so, I teamed up with two friends to buy the ZX81 with the 16K module. It was the Fraternity of The Traveling Computer. One week in each house.

Then it was the fight for the TV. I have a much younger sister, and she monopolized the TV in the afternoons, the adults had it at night, so, my time slot was after everyone was asleep, except, my step-mother's brother slept in the living room couch, so, I had to limit my time to his sleep needs. Oh, the mornings belonged to my step-mother's mother. Yeah, we only had ONE TV, remember poor as shit. Of the whole week I had the ZX81, I could maybe use it for 4 or 5 hours.

Yet, I learned to program in BASIC, wrote a couple things with it, stored in cassettes. All gone now. This is a nice surprise to find so many time travelers here. Nice, Really nice.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes