RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
On the Windows side, there is a folder called game inside the game's installation folder, which is where all the rpy files are located. It is actually a sub-folder of the game's main folder that is called "game" Hope that clears things up for you.
Sorry if I was unclear - I put the "functions.rpyc" file in the "game" folder (the one that exists at the same level as the game's .exe files, and the "lib" and "renpy" folders for the game).

Still see no way to access the phone or the calendar.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Game looks nice and interesting. I like a lot of females available for MC to interact. Also nice animations and graphics (y) Again, I am telling this to everyone, good game should have sex sounds and/or moans. So,developer should think about it. But in general, good job :)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
... shouldn't this game have the cheating tag?
Also, any idea on how many more updates the game needs until it's completed?
I'll leave it to you guys to discuss whether a cheating tag seems appropriate. My initial thought is that it's not, but then again I'm always saying play the way you want to play!

Completed? There's no end in sight!

As it stands, the game begins on May 4, 2020. There you go, I've said it, 2020.

The next release (other than bug fixes) will take us through the July 4 weekend, that's nine weeks total at that point.

There's a long way to go!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Game looks nice and interesting. I like a lot of females available for MC to interact. Also nice animations and graphics (y) Again, I am telling this to everyone, good game should have sex sounds and/or moans. So,developer should think about it. But in general, good job :)
This was talked about at one point, and I was persuaded that adding audio may be more trouble than it's worth, at least for the time being.

Again, I'm open to suggestions...

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Is this one of the games where every update requires a new game? My saves dont seem to work.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i started playing this today and got to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i love it so far, one thing confuses me though, ashley or whatever her name was (im terrible at names sry) sleeps with you pretty easy but then you enter a sugar daddy relationship and dont sleep with her anymore? lol

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi!
who has already passed update content, respond please. Will we milk that "cow" today? well, I'm talking about the one who has a cow stall and a milking machine in her apartment. Will we milk a "cow" or is it not fate today, and to me to have to load an earlier save and milk her there?
=)

UPD: 2 DEV: thanks for long waited update =)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I keep getting error message when trying to access anything related to the calendar.

Is that related to joker's mod or did I install the update wrongly?

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Got a couple of bugs and was wondering if anyone else has the same issue?
1. Mallory image at reception not showing up
2 Phone works ok but get this when I try to open the calender

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

The Roommate [v0.8.4 Public] [togs] + JokerLeader's Mod

Download Apk: , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.the.roommate/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey man, thanks for the port.

I'm playing through it now but it's getting increasingly darker and darker. Literally.

Screenshot_2023-01-13-14-49-34-79_495a81783a6bf2d2f13cd14a1ea10b36.jpg

Not sure if this is what everyone else sees but lol. I think it's a bug with the main game?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Does anyone know what it will look like in the future, I mean choice with Cassie, just sex, mistress, girlfriend, etc. How does this affect the future?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm playing through it now but it's getting increasingly darker and darker. Literally.
Not sure if this is what everyone else sees but lol. I think it's a bug with the main game?
It means your balls are about to explode. :LOL:
Either you or one of the girls should have already taken care of that! Check your "lustmeter".

The problem is that tags do not always correspond to reality. There is more than one game that contains incest without a tag.
Very true, that.
But the scope of my answer was something entirely different, as the original question had already been answered previously. Nevertheless, it had the additional merit of generating one of the funniest discussions here and I even suggested a new tag.

Reactions: Gorse

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Hmm... I was poor as shit at the time, so, I teamed up with two friends to buy the ZX81 with the 16K module. It was the Fraternity of The Travelling Computer. One week in each house.
Never thought of myself as a rich kid, but do after reading this tale of woe! Started with a DSE System-80 (Australian re-brand of the Tandy TRS-80), then an IBM-PC clone (Intel 8088, with the 8MHz TURBO button) and continued down that path ever since. Like you, I spent many long hours typing in games using BASIC (Interrupt Downs Racecourse, Lunar Lander Simulators etc) before writing my own hideously inefficient attempts, eventually experiencing the joy of moving from cassette tape to floppy based storage.

Equally pleased to learn that so many time travellers evolved into dirty old men of culture and ended up here. Welcome all! :p

On the mod topic, I lean towards using them because so many devs make the choices needed to explore the more obscure paths confusing or contradictory. They're also good for avoiding paths I don't want to follow, for one reason or another.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vleder and FatGiant

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
The problem is that tags do not always correspond to reality. There is more than one game that contains incest without a tag.
bro/sis (delete as applicable) there are games on here that are tagged as incest yet have xero incest content in them. i played one other day tagged as such and had a girl call the MC 'bro' as he didn't like being called 'sir', being around the same age.
no family ties at all.
there are even games here that survive the rule 7, i think it is, yet will get you put on a sex offenders register in the UK if the authorities ever catch you with it on your device.

tags USED to be held to a higher standard, like when the site was new, but has declined where tagging is concerned in recent years. you just have to download and hope. you will soon download a crap ton of 'incest' games which will have zero content just because it MAY happen sometime in the future. it sux but it is what it is for now.

none of these comments applies to THIS feed though

also, i found that the new phone mechanic was not exactly well received. game told me many times that it was available but most of those times no one answered and no one called back after i left a message. i made two appointments and missed both because MC recovery was still happening or other appointments then opened up at those times.
i think dev forgot to mention, when explaining calendar and phone, that once they open you need to not make appointments until next week.

the only calls i could make were to kiki and vanessa. having already hired cassie, aria and rei, when lois mentions that she wants two more, i could not get a reply, multiple times even after leaving message, with jennie or bree.
dev did you implement this a week too soon?

that aside, the story just keeps on surprising, and as someone already mentioned, probably warrants the fantasy tag as this company is batnuts :LOL:
nice touch with the dungeons. when does the MC start running with the HR girl on the regular? certainly gonna need to boost his stamina seriously ;)
excited to see updating, a rare thing for me on this site. hats off sir/madam hats off :)

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Is there an actual fix to the calendar issue?

Even with the provided functions.rpyc, the game crashes with:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/ch57.rpy", line 308, in script call
    call refreshCalendar
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 50, in script
    python:
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 81, in <module>
    calendar[ temp ] = tempstr
IndexError: list assignment index out of range
When(after) this error pops up,
temp = 6
tempstr = u'June 29, Monday'
calendar = [u'', u'Morning', u'Lunchtime', u'Afternoon', u'Evening']

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: NeoEros

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Is there an actual fix to the calendar issue?

Even with the provided functions.rpyc, the game crashes with:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/ch57.rpy", line 308, in script call
    call refreshCalendar
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 50, in script
    python:
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 81, in <module>
    calendar[ temp ] = tempstr
IndexError: list assignment index out of range
When(after) this error pops up,
temp = 6
tempstr = u'June 29, Monday'
calendar = [u'', u'Morning', u'Lunchtime', u'Afternoon', u'Evening']
To answer my own question, this happened when i loaded a save from day 56.

Loading a save from day 45 seems to have fixed this issue for me.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes