FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Updated to Mixdrop, a site loaded with virus, how about trying another site? I like the mod but the virus not so much.
The Mod (all of his mods) is available for free on his Patreon page. No need to use Mixdrop.

facepalm.gif

Peace :(

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Will we be able to release the girls in the basement? Sounds like they "serviced" my great uncle so I'm not touching them, so they seemingly would have no reason to remain there.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hey man, thanks for the port.

I'm playing through it now but it's getting increasingly darker and darker. Literally.

View attachment 2308321

Not sure if this is what everyone else sees but lol. I think it's a bug with the main game?
It's because your lust is high. See that meter at top in the middle getting close to the skull? If you don't get your lust lower you will die. When you sleep and are given the choice to jerkoff, do it. Or have sex with someone

@togs-games
I have Aria as I think the main receptionist and on casual Friday she is invisible and I get: image 'reception1-aria-d61-c' not found also 'reception1-aria-d61-d' not found either.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.4 Public] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by Blackeye.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the update~ :giggle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice job making that calendar thing .... the phones blank spots ( where it says phone available) .. got rather aggravating at times ... no one to call :(
other than that awesome game WTG togs !!!

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Tried playing this version but on loading a save from a previous version, game jumps back to Main Menu when I try to advance the scene. No Traceback.txr or error.txt created! What version save is compatible with this version (0.8.4)?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Tried playing this version but on loading a save from a previous version, game jumps back to Main Menu when I try to advance the scene. What version save is compatible with this version (0.8.4)?
If you used a mod in the previous version, you need the updated mod for this version.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I got an ignorable error when talking to Omega:

Additionally, I arranged a date with Ashley for the day before the board meeting, -- it was in my calendar and everything but never occurred.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
There's a lot of errors with the new calendar features throwing lots of exception. I've been hitting ignore to go through just to see what happened next, but can't get past this one:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 177, in <module>
IndexError: list assignment index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch57.rpyc", line 1143, in script call
  File "calendar.rpyc", line 177, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 177, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
IndexError: list assignment index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.8.4
Fri Jan 13 23:51:18 2023

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
If you used a mod in the previous version, you need the updated mod for this version.
Mod was installed in the game when I tried to play. In other Ren'Py games an error message would appear and reports created.
This is the only game I have tried that throws back to Main Menu with any reports being created so cause is impossibel to find.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes